whatisgoingon

Seal of Wrynn vs. Seal of Sylvanas - a joke?

So I worked my ass off to get the Seal of Wrynn on my alliance twink and what is it?

A green ring with mere 2 stamine / 8 spirit

Horde, for jumping into SFK and killing the last boss? a blue ring with 3 strength / 8 stamina

Fail?

Fix?

Seriously.

Edit: The vanilla.db shows it as the following http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=2933 need to patch this and other things asap!

Lol, do you not know what patch progression means? Lemme guess, you are on Elysium or Zethkur? DB vanillagaming is the FINAL STATS as in around naxx, tons and tons of items were changed between 1.4 and 1.12.

Considering that the item is upgraded in patch 1.9 and you are playing on a progressive content release server, the only fail is your own, and the only way to fix it is to patiently wait for patch 1.9 to be released on your realm.

9 hours ago, Storfan said:

this is bait. Clear as day.

Not sure about that. Whatisgoingon has some pretty idiotic posts. He/she may just be extremely dense.

2 hours ago, Software said:

Not sure about that. Whatisgoingon has some pretty idiotic posts. He/she may just be extremely dense.

His name says it all.

On 15/5/2017 at 9:13 PM, Hudson said:

Considering that the item is upgraded in patch 1.9 and you are playing on a progressive content release server, the only fail is your own, and the only way to fix it is to patiently wait for patch 1.9 to be released on your realm.

considering that you are a community manager and that sentence comes out of you id say you are more fail than the kid/retard/whatever that qq about things he doesnt know.your behavior in combination with your position is unacceptable.

35 minutes ago, oloun said:

considering that you are a community manager and that sentence comes out of you id say you are more fail than the kid/retard/whatever that qq about things he doesnt know.your behavior in combination with your position is unacceptable.

i know that little sissies get triggered easily nowadays but are you for real? gtfo

5 minutes ago, gambinho said:

i know that little sissies get triggered easily nowadays but are you for real? gtfo

who are you to tell me what to do?have you worked once in your life to know what im talking about?do you consider this the correct behavior for someone that represents the staff that works for the server?do you understand what that means?no,i just went against someone that is connected to your adiction dose and you went mad,cudos.

40 minutes ago, oloun said:

who are you to tell me what to do?have you worked once in your life to know what im talking about?do you consider this the correct behavior for someone that represents the staff that works for the server?do you understand what that means?no,i just went against someone that is connected to your adiction dose and you went mad,cudos.

Put spaces after commas and question marks.

when you understand what im saying in 5-10 years maybe come talk again. Volunteers or not when they offer a product or when they talk to people that they use their product they must maintain their professionalism. Every product and forum has a retard that without asking or learning will come and exagerate, does that mean the staff should be equal douchbags full of irony? I worked on many projects and i volunteered on many causes to know you dont use that language. there are other ways to answer. but when you havent worked a day in your life you cant know that , thats my point.

7 minutes ago, oloun said:

when you understand what im saying in 5-10 years maybe come talk again. Volunteers or not when they offer a product or when they talk to people that they use their product they must maintain their professionalism. Every product and forum has a retard that without asking or learning will come and exagerate, does that mean the staff should be equal douchbags full of irony? I worked on many projects and i volunteered on many causes to know you dont use that language. there are other ways to answer. but when you havent worked a day in your life you cant know that , thats my point.

^^Bullshit, you are basement dweller who is trying to sound important.

Why wouldnt he speak to some imporant prick like that? He should have outright ban his ass from these forums and delete this thread.

Just now, mytchi3 said:

^^Bullshit, you are basement dweller who is trying to sound important.

Why wouldnt he speak to some imporant prick like that? He should have outright ban his ass from these forums and delete this thread.

i dont try to sound important at all, if you think of that then you are proving something. Anyway i wont continue this but yes if he wanted he could ban him delete his thread do whatever he had to do among the lines of the instructions he is given. I dont believe irony was one of them :). anyway no hard feelings to anybody.

2 hours ago, oloun said:

I, for one, find the honest and justified retort submitted by Hudson refreshing.  Professionalism has merits but that doesn't mean you have to walk on eggshells and placate blithering idiots.  A professional should respond to situations with a degree of contempt, neutrality, compassion, etc depending on what is warranted by the circumstance and Hudson was in no way out-of-line.  This is a community that has arisen from the bloated corpse of a game that was destroyed due to the appeasement of vocal, weak players.  Do you really find it surprising that we enjoy being represented by a staff that drops the hammer on those same corrupting influences?  The mentality of "maintain professionalism (read: sycophantic sterility) regardless of circumstance" that you espouse is that of someone who has had their integrity and strength of mind reduced to ashes by years of abuse from middle management.  This isn't the 1950's; the customer is not always right.

3 hours ago, oloun said:

i dont try to sound important at all, if you think of that then you are proving something. Anyway i wont continue this but yes if he wanted he could ban him delete his thread do whatever he had to do among the lines of the instructions he is given. I dont believe irony was one of them :). anyway no hard feelings to anybody.

You're doing great with those spaces so far, keep it up.

3 hours ago, saintnixon said:

This isn't the 1950's; the customer is not always right.

The customer is always right ... until computers are involved.

And don't tell me, since this is a rhetorical question ... what kind of game are we playing again?

+1 Hudson response.