Sign in to follow this  
killerduki

Why Thunderfury is better for Protection Paladin instead of Protection Warrior

18 minutes ago, killerduki said:

unknown.png

There you are = 2x Procs with 1 swing.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Now do it 500 times to get the net average of procs. Then 500 times without SoR net average and compare the two results. If SoR has more procs and a higher net average, then SoR gives more procs from TF. This test will determine if TF proc is ppm based or flat proc chance with no ICD. 

And whatever the results are, If people want to debate it being wrong, they can also make a github report about it. ☺

/end of debate.

27 minutes ago, Imbaslap said:

Now do it 500 times to get the net average of procs. Then 500 times without SoR net average and compare the two results. If SoR has more procs and a higher net average, then SoR gives more procs from TF. This test will determine if TF proc is ppm based or flat proc chance with no ICD. 

And whatever the results are, If people want to debate it being wrong, they can also make a github report about it. ☺

/end of debate.

unknown.png

unknown.png

From 548 swings (including Crits/Dodge/Parry/Miss), you have 238 Thunderfury Procs (including Crits/resists)

Or

From 516 successful swings/crits from white swings, you have 231 successful procs/crits from TF.

Well that goes up to (nearly 45/6%).

The minor issues was sometime i forgot to re cast SoR . (but let it be 10-20 swings difference) .

I doubt server have it 45 or 50% chance for TF proc rate :)

Keep in mind , i did not include JoR , with that would been higher.

/Kind regards Killerduki

11 minutes ago, killerduki said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

From 548 swings (including Crits/Dodge/Parry/Miss), you have 238 Thunderfury Procs (including Crits/resists)

Or

From 516 successful swings/crits from white swings, you have 231 successful procs/crits from TF.

Well that goes up to (nearly 45/6%).

The minor issues was sometime i forgot to re cast SoR . (but let it be 10-20 swings difference) .

I doubt server have it 45 or 50% chance for TF proc rate :)

Keep in mind , i did not include JoR , with that would been higher.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Okay so then SoR is generating extra proc chance then for TF. Much higher than from white attacks alone. If someone thinks that's incorrect they can make a report and showcase why. I have more important things to research than TF and SoR behavior. 

If you lets say do 1000 TPS as a warrior and 500 TPS as a paladin and TF adds 250 TPS for a warrior and 500 TPS to a paladin. Does it make TF better on paladin ?

5 minutes ago, Mytelefe said:

If you lets say do 1000 TPS as a warrior and 500 TPS as a paladin and TF adds 250 TPS for a warrior and 500 TPS to a paladin. Does it make TF better on paladin ?

TF proc gives threat equivalent to a sunder armor. More procs means more static threat generation. Also more aoe threat as well. SoR +TF would create more procs and chain lightning mobs. So in theory, more or less. Depending on the application. For aoe, a pally would get a bigger boost with TF vs. Warrior. 

In ST, that would have to be compared to a warrior spamming abilities and being hit capped etc. So ST is debatable but warrior would probably be higher in that regard due to the class having +threat abilities and modifiers to their stance etc.

But again, the best aoe threat is from the FRD shield. 

I don't care how good you think this weapon is for a stupid prot paladin, when you full clear AQ40 as main tank post another thread.

Otherwise your points don't matter.

"Look a class that generates threat can tank a T1 instance"

Duki you are a special kind of stupid if you think sunder resets the swing timer. That shows such a galling lack of knowledge that you lose credibility on everything else you say. 

3 hours ago, Storfan said:

In vanilla Shieldslam and shieldbash actually triggered TF proc. I do not know Blizzard reasoning for this as it does seem incorrect from a logical standpoint. Also, I do not know if that is how it is here as I dont have TF myself. I do have TF on retail but cba testing.

Pretty sure only Revenge (aside from auto attack and cleave/hs) procs TF for warrior tanks on this server. So it doesn't proc on Shield Slam or Sunder Armor.

Gonna have to get an entire bowl of popcorn and bag of salt to read this sausage fest thread.

8 hours ago, mytchi3 said:

He cannot tank aoe + elite because mages or warlock gets meaty crit and paladin has no way to prevent his death.

lolwut?

1 hour ago, Haestingas said:

Duki you are a special kind of stupid if you think sunder resets the swing timer. That shows such a galling lack of knowledge that you lose credibility on everything else you say. 

Holy Resistance resets a Paladin's swing timer - just ask @Imbaslap

14 minutes ago, mytchi3 said:

Tell me please how is paladin going to take back lost aggro?

by never losing agro in the first place while aoe tanking - you do realize that Prot Paladins are AoE tanking kings right?

prot paladins are the best tanks by far in vanilla, i dont know why more guilds dont use them.

18 minutes ago, Theloras said:

by never losing agro in the first place while aoe tanking - you do realize that Prot Paladins are AoE tanking kings right?

OOOOH i forgot they have challenging shout :D 

im out this is getting retarded 

10 minutes ago, mytchi3 said:

OOOOH i forgot they have challenging shout :D 

im out this is getting retarded 

Consecration, Retribution Aura, Blessing of Sanctuary, Holy Shield, Seal/Judgement of Righteousness say hello

12 minutes ago, Aklol said:

prot paladins are the best tanks by far in vanilla, i dont know why more guilds dont use them.

oh snap!

2 hours ago, Josipbroz said:

179605fd8940642f1903a9b77b84957d.png.2877ee9972dcd13084b6f2389ec61d3a.png

You know Josip - this doesn't help things and quite honestly takes a huge chink out of your "I'm a member of Elysium so I take the high road" argument - especially since both Duki and I got 3day bans from github.

Where is the forum moderation here or in other threads for people $hitting on and trolling us?

If Elysium has become nothing more than a Crestfall 2.0 shill then I would rather know here and now than continue playing.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/21966-terms-of-use-rules-regulations/

Disrupt any feature of the Game and/or any component thereof in a manner that is deemed negatively on other users, including but not limited to, sending junk mail, repeated unsolicited messages, 

Topic Name: Why Thunderfury is better for Protection Paladin instead of Protection Warrior

Description : Paladins eventually can double proc it thanks to Seal of Righteousness , instead of being 25% proc rate as Warriors can have currently , it goes up to 50% proc rate as Paladin Tank.

Video Given :. ..

= Forum Moderation = Double Standards =

/Kind regards Killerduki

27 minutes ago, killerduki said:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/21966-terms-of-use-rules-regulations/

Topic Name: Why Thunderfury is better for Protection Paladin instead of Protection Warrior

Description : Paladins eventually can double proc it thanks to Seal of Righteousness , instead of being 25% proc rate as Warriors can have currently , it goes up to 50% proc rate as Paladin Tank.

Video Given :. ..

= Forum Moderation = Double Standards =

/Kind regards Killerduki

I'm genuinely curious what kind of a response you expected from this thread.

6 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I'm genuinely curious what kind of a response you expected from this thread.

On-Topic response , not Memes , Trolling and Offtopic,

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

And here is what's being allowed instead properly removed/censored/muted like you "usually" have to or do.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

it is funny one day you "stick to the rules" , other day "you decide to blind eye on them" depend on who the actor is.

/Kind regards Killerduki

That's a rich complaint after observing your and Theloras' conduct on GitHub today. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to condemn what you seem so happy to dish out yourself.

13 minutes ago, Hudson said:

That's a rich complaint after observing your and Theloras' conduct on GitHub today. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to condemn what you seem so happy to dish out yourself.

And that's what happen , we got suspended for it as warning for 3 days .

My Goodness how many should have been suspended for doing the exact same thing here.

Back to my point  = Double standards = depend on the actors.

IF you speak about this , give me 1 sentence where i was discussing there (Offtopic) or (Outside of the report) or (Insulting).

/Kind regards Killerduki