Gemt

Anathema Updates 20/09/2017

16 posts in this topic

dev-update.jpg

Server restart on Anathema today has the following updates:

Naxxramas

• Fixed an UI Error happening on Grobbulus.
  • Heigan will now reset if brought out of his room.
  • Gothik should no longer respawn once he has been defeated.
  • Kel'Thuzad will no longer yell if Bigglesworth is killed after Kel'thuzad has been defeated.
  • It should no longer be possible to be out of range to receive loot after killing a boss.
  • Gothik has had various fixes to address the combat gate not opening in certain situations.
  • Trash between Faerlina and the outer ring will no longer respawn after Maexxna has been defeated. Trash in the outer ring still does.
  • A lonely Stitched Giant at Grobbulus will no longer respawn after Grobbulus has been defeated.
  • A couple of mobs in Noth => Heigan gauntlet will no longer incorrectly respawn after Heigan has been defeated.

General

• Corrected Vargus Battlegear quest availability
  • All 1.8 and 1.9 Silithus quests are available again
  • Twilight Texts and Cultist sets will drop again
  • Silithyst Geysers will no longer be present in the world until the appropriate patch level is reached
  • The cost of Zanza's Potent Potables has been reduced to 1 token from 3
  • The Eternal Quintessence is now available from Duke Hydraxis for players who are at the appropriate reputation level
  • Mishta, Vargus and Aendel Windspear have had their NR crafting patterns added
  • Enchant 2H Weapon - Agility should be available from Meilosh once more
  • Fishing Pools have returned
  • Majordomo Executus should spawn the Cache of the Firelord again upon being defeated
    • His guards will no longer drop items which are available inside the Cache.

In addition, the hotfix on Monday had the following updates:

• Omarion will now correctly teach Tailors and Leatherworkers, with the required skill and reputation, the frost resistance crafts.
  • Guardians of Icecrown (Kel'Thuzad) received a few bugfixes.

2 hours ago, Gemt said:
  • Fishing Pools have returned

In what manner have they returned exactly? Was the intention to bring them back to the old levels before any alterations were made, or are there now only like 2 more pool spots per zone than the usual 3 or something we've had for ages? I went to check out my old favorite fishing spot and didn't find anything for like 30 minutes.

4 hours ago, Whiskra said:

In what manner have they returned exactly? Was the intention to bring them back to the old levels before any alterations were made, or are there now only like 2 more pool spots per zone than the usual 3 or something we've had for ages? I went to check out my old favorite fishing spot and didn't find anything for like 30 minutes.

I can confirm, there are no schools of fishes.

Did Savage Guard get added then too or is that still forgotten? Looks like all the other 1.11 things are in.

Thanks. Gotta go to my guild and give them all a big -1. Been asking for two weeks straight and it's already in? Wow wow.

"Twilight Texts and Cultist sets will drop again "

Been there killing Cultist members for 2 hours today, and haven't gotten a single armor piece, nor texts. Seems like others in the area had the same problem aswell.

Crystalline Tear @ AQ gates for "Long Forgotten Memories" exists now but it's impossible to complete the quest. Abandon and retaking it doesn't help.

FIX Crystalline Tear! TY

Edited by Francheskoo

2 hours ago, Samadhi said:

Where is BG changes for Elysium server too?!?!?

Or I'll leave this shit next week.

cya

6 hours ago, Samadhi said:

Or I'll leave this shit next week.

Don't leave a butt print impression in the door when you do go.  It would be rude.

23 hours ago, ScottK1994 said:

I cant wait to do BGs knowing that it will be competitive as f***

Soon, have some patience.