Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Elysium PvP — Rise of the blood god. Patch 1.7

DLtTJ3tW0AE2ZXu.jpg:large

Dear players,

Patch 1.7 is coming to Elysium PvP on October 14th!

World buffs will be disabled in Zul'Gurub at launch.

Regards,
Elysium staff

Like how is this possible? Elysium getting Zul'Gurub earlier than Darrowshire getting the War Effort. Jesus Christ shut us down please if you don't care anymore. Nine month Blackwing Lair already. Why do you speed up Elysium but starve us to death?

Maybe one would think that it has something to do with what's coming in the future?

Also, don't worry. My favorite server will be getting some love very soon. 

23 minutes ago, Ash said:

Maybe one would think that it has something to do with what's coming in the future?

Also, don't worry. My favorite server will be getting some love very soon. 

Does this mean you're going to speed up Elysium content release in order to have all 3 current realms at the same patch as soon as possible and then release a single TBC server where you can tranfser from all 3 realms? Well, I guess this confirms Anathema has to wait for Elysium now. 

As above. Yes we do listen to people and we do see that most guilds prefer no world buffs. And to be honest, i agree. It makes content harder and stops people clearing it so fast that old content gets boring. 

Keala - Nothing set in stone yet but that's what we're talking about.  Update soon.

If most guilds prefer no world buffs, then can't they just - oh I don't know - NOT GET WORLD BUFFS? Or cancel those?

Remember the times when you didn't need admins to do everything for you, people?

37 minutes ago, Motorbreath said:

If most guilds prefer no world buffs, then can't they just - oh I don't know - NOT GET WORLD BUFFS? Or cancel those?

Remember the times when you didn't need admins to do everything for you, people?

Yeah I agree.  Reminds me of the rage people had for the AH in D3.  Totally optional and your (or anyone) use or non use of the AH did not impact other players in any way shape or form.  Yet the vast majority of people wanted that option removed for absolutely no reason.

1 hour ago, Hurricane2 said:

Yeah I agree.  Reminds me of the rage people had for the AH in D3.  Totally optional and your (or anyone) use or non use of the AH did not impact other players in any way shape or form.  Yet the vast majority of people wanted that option removed for absolutely no reason.

You're clueless, Vanilla D3 was absolutely trash in terms of item drop rates, item affixes and general stats. You had to use the AH to find a useful item for your class/build/weapon and the game was clearly build around it. Good luck making it past Hell Act 3 without using the AH, maybe if you were extremely autistic and grinded for thousands of hours solo to get the one in 1000 rare drop of something that isn't Strength+Dex+Thorns+Pickup Radius as a Wizard.

Nobody liked this system outside of the few people selling for real money and the clueless people that didn't know any better after doing the campaign once on Normal (probably you).

9 minutes ago, Horten said:

You're clueless, Vanilla D3 was absolutely trash in terms of item drop rates, item affixes and general stats. You had to use the AH to find a useful item for your class/build/weapon and the game was clearly build around it. Good luck making it past Hell Act 3 without using the AH, maybe if you were extremely autistic and grinded for thousands of hours solo to get the one in 1000 rare drop of something that isn't Strength+Dex+Thorns+Pickup Radius as a Wizard.

Nobody liked this system outside of the few people selling for real money and the clueless people that didn't know any better after doing the campaign once on Normal (probably you).

From my experience of D3, the story mode took like a day solo?

Probably the worst game I've played. Excluding Zoocube

Edited by ScottK1994

2 hours ago, Ash said:

That a hint that transfers will be available soon? I'll donate 100 € if thats the case, you can quote me on that!

@TheGrand I was about to ask the same thing! Are there patch notes ready to be released on this patch? ZG Bijou Farm Nerf? PVP Gear Update?

3 minutes ago, Swiftdeus said:

@TheGrand I was about to ask the same thing! Are there patch notes ready to be released on this patch? ZG Bijou Farm Nerf? PVP Gear Update?

Yea give us patch notes pls

Glad to hear that you will disable world buffs for new content, will make the race for server rankings when Darrowshire gets AQ40 much more fun when we dont got worldbuffs that lets us stomp the place. 

Now strategy and recovery speed matters much more, than how fast you can sprint trough the majority of the bosses.

17 hours ago, Horten said:

This is what I was talking about.  The existence of the AH had nothing to do with what you're complaining about.  You didn't have to use the AH at all to get gear.  I sold all the good gear I got a hold of instead of using it and still cleared the highest difficulties in the game.

11 minutes ago, Hurricane2 said:

This is what I was talking about.  The existence of the AH had nothing to do with what you're complaining about.  You didn't have to use the AH at all to get gear.  I sold all the good gear I got a hold of instead of using it and still cleared the highest difficulties in the game.

Literally impossible to clear D3 vanilla Inferno without using the best items from the AH. It's a straight up gear check and the gear you got the majority of the time before Reaper of Souls and Loot 2.0 was unusable.

6 minutes ago, Horten said:

Literally impossible to clear D3 vanilla Inferno without using the best items from the AH. It's a straight up gear check and the gear you got the majority of the time before Reaper of Souls and Loot 2.0 was unusable.

Are you talking about Diablo 3 because that game was piss easy 

1 minute ago, ScottK1994 said:

Are you talking about Diablo 3 because that game was piss easy 

I'm talking about Diablo 3 when everyone was playing it, right around the original release which was the root cause of the majority of complaints, Inferno doesn't even exist as a difficulty since years. The game received some major overhauls thankfully since then and is an ok game with Reaper of Souls.

Yeah I played it on release aswell, and gave it back 2 days later because it was easy. I assumed the tons of complaints were because the easy gameplay.