Shenna

Fresh Realm Name?

6 minutes ago, Pallyg said:

Ignore the people who are against this decision.  Many want it and I believe it is the best way to get people back under the elysium roof the fastest.  You can't please everyone.  Some names - 

Skullcrusher (the first realm i ever played on and just a great name for a pvp realm)

Haha, wow man! Skullcrusher was the first server I ever played on, too! Played it from 2005 through 2009 or so. I was on alliance.

My character names: Icemastap (human warrior), Icemastapj (dwarf hunter), Pmastaice (human mage), Pmastap (human priest bank alt), Ddk (human rogue), Kevo (human warlock).

As for the fresh realm. Let's call it Transcendence.

Atlantis sounds nice.

Valkyrie. Could ressurect this name also from the past.

Edited by brodda

Fresh server should start later patch, I would say even at ZG patch, so it will catch up other servers and would be possible to merge them with others when going into TBC. Also people are bored with MC/BWL and many of players don t  want to raid MC/BWL for another year.

Go with Thunderfury:p

If that doesn't work go with Nehr'Zul or maybe something that is associated with Warcraft II.

Edit: and plase make it fresh and not some later patch version as people here suggest, we want fresh fresh, not BWL fresh or anything like that

P.S. Fast progression tbh is better than content available at once IMHO

Edited by Fatherjames

Atlantis is the obvious segue from Elysium, imo.

Launch with DM and ZG available from day one. Don't put us through months and months where BRS is our only pre-raid option. DM and ZG are hella fun. Throw the people a bone. The time for autistic allegiance to Blizzlike progression is over.

Hype with a 3x experience opening weekend event and I think you'll be very successful despite the haters.

A new server is a wonderful thing. A brand new world coming together, where everyone's contributions matter.

Cheers.

Edited by vera