Calmyr

Transferred charachter from Nostalrius

Dear admin,

I remember when Nostalrius shut down how disappointed I was, however I was extremely happy when you resurrected the server on Elysium.

Back then I transferred my charachter from Nostalrius to Elysium.

Level 60 human warrior, Calmyr.

Me and my guild quit playing, sadly. But I now was wondering why this charachter does not exists.

Can you please help me?

Best regards

Calmyr

Hi there. If you played on Anathema with that character, it will be restored (hopefully) in January!

However if you played on Elysium PVP or Darrowshire, it has already been merged into Nighthaven and should be accessible!

Rain

Hi there. If you played on Anathema with that character, it will be restored (hopefully) in January!

However if you played on Elysium PVP or Darrowshire, it has already been merged into Nighthaven and should be accessible!

Rain

Is there a set date that the Anathema merge will happen? I've been waiting months for it.

soon™

"It could happen really soon or perhaps far off, Definitely not forgotten, Maybe a long while away, But certainly immediately, Not right now though but later, Not too much later but maybe."

Edited by thecrazyscot

On 12/30/2018 at 5:16 AM, Rain said:

Rain

I do not remember which realm I played on, but I can not find my charachter, so I will assume the charachter will be restored in January. Is it possible for you to find out which realm the charachter was on?

7 hours ago, Calmyr said:

I do not remember which realm I played on, but I can not find my charachter, so I will assume the charachter will be restored in January. Is it possible for you to find out which realm the charachter was on?

Not directly until we move the database back ok online/merge the database into Nighthaven. 

It shouldn't be too much longer now.

5 hours ago, Zancon said:

Not directly until we move the database back ok online/merge the database into Nighthaven. 

Thank you very much. Great service! 😄

Good! I can't wait!😁

No date yet, I spoke with the team last night in Discord and we think the announcement with a date will be in the next week or so.

Apologies, I know that's not the answer you all want.

The Anathema character database is being prepped by the dev's as we speak to be merged. I expect to make an announcement any day now on it.

You guys are awesome, I wish you the best of luck and I think I speak for everyone when I say that you are doing a great job!

When the characters are merged, will we get duplicate characters of those who is already available on Nighthaven? for instance I had my warrior for some reason but not my rogue and lock :P

Duplicate... names? Were your warrior, lock, and rogue all on the same server and account? 

9 hours ago, sotka90 said:

When the characters are merged, will we get duplicate characters of those who is already available on Nighthaven? for instance I had my warrior for some reason but not my rogue and lock 😛

Sounds like you had multiple characters across multiple servers here. Some of those servers were already merged, which is why it would appear that some characters were already here. The last database fir us to merge is Anethema. If any of your characters have the same name they will be given a name change the first time you log into them. Simply choose a new name for them and load into the server!

4 hours ago, Starz said:

Duplicate... names? Were your warrior, lock, and rogue all on the same server and account? 

yapps

Hi all, I have same question here, had characters on Nostalrius and when they shut down followed the way to make the merge to Elysium.

Any news on when they will become available on Nighthaven ?

Thanks in advance and a happy new year to you all

If your characters are not already listed on the character select screen for Nighthaven then they are most likely on the Anathema server. The Anathema DB is being prepped right now to be merged with Nighthaven. I expect to be able to make an announcement any day now on when the DB merger will happen. Please follow us on our Discord channel for the very latest updates on everything Elysium Project related.

Hello again !

any news regarding Anathema characters DB merge ? My char was 60 lvl  would this be the problem ?

We have been working hard on restoring the Anathema database and hope to have some news for the community very soon. It will most likely be announced first on our discord server. Link to discord is in my signature below, or the upper right of the forums.