euron

Post Your UI #3456789

WUGGTUl.jpg

trying to remember all addons from before, but this is the only old pic i could find. can someone name the self/target hp and hotkeys addon? also that mosaic addon by minimap?

4 minutes ago, mollypercocet said:

trying to remember all addons from before, but this is the only old pic i could find. can someone name the self/target hp and hotkeys addon? also that mosaic addon by minimap?

Gypsy for the unitframes, Bongos for the actionbars and Grid for the raid frames.

On 2017-06-18 at 5:35 AM, Joannax said:

Changed it up again. I really wanted to try vertical healthbars. 

wMyMyJC.jpg

in 'combat': 

Hide contents

rxRku09.png

Do you think you can upload your UI? Would love to try it out!

Thanks in advance!

On 2017/6/30 at 4:40 AM, QuantumMind said:
Cooline不会显示宠物cd所以我flexbar跟踪他们。

突袭
SsO5HJm.jpg

独奏
iYiEEAF.jpg
ghb4vQy.jpg

can u share your UI with me? i really like it. hope u dont mind it 

6 hours ago, wlk_alonso said:

can u share your UI with me? i really like it. hope u dont mind it 

I'm glad you like it

I dont know if it will work but it's worth a try, remember to save your old folders somewhere just in case it doesnt. In the WTF folder you have to change the Accountname, Servername and Charactername.

Good luck I hope it works

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByyJagQC3W5WVzBBMzFCSmJISTQ

This is my UI called EpicUI (because I took the same item color code from WoW), it is a work in progress since Nostalrius but I'm now able to play with it smoothly. I only need to work a bit more on the back-office (lua/xml).

2gVmPNP.jpg

A few words...

EpicUI is a step away from TukUI, PfUI, ElvUI and others, I wanted to make something different and build my own identity. The guidelines have been to keep it clean, refined and instinctive to use.

Basically it is quite classic except for a few things like the unusual minimap put on the left and the two icons (over my Minimap and DPS Mate windows). Those two icons are acting like a signature as well as a button, the one over my minimap is displaying all my minimap addons icons and the one over DPS Mate is displaying its config window.

Very nice!

Did made this entirely on your own or did you use other addons like DiscordArt and such to create this?
Nevertheless, it's nice to see another approach on how UI's can look like. Can't wait to see its code, keep up the good work :)

Cheers

I'm not enough experienced to code it from scratch so I used most of the Discord Collection in order to achieve my goal. My code is probably not going to impress you, sorry :p

Though I'm learning .lua and .xml slowly so I can improve my UI little by little.

On 7/8/2017 at 4:59 PM, Mokato said:

This is my UI called EpicUI (because I took the same item color code from WoW), it is a work in progress since Nostalrius but I'm now able to play with it smoothly. I only need to work a bit more on the back-office (lua/xml).

2gVmPNP.jpg

Love it! Yay something that is truly a bit different. : ) 

В 29.06.2017 в 13:34, dogmax сказал:

Wo_WScrn_Shot_062917_122915.png

Is it possible to share your UI? I would really appreciate it

P.S. Where do you find working discord guys? I ve downloaded so many and none of em work properly.

Hey Guys, i've seen this on a stream so it's not my UI, but i have a question about it.

How do i get the Status Text (Health and Mana Numbers) next to the party members and on my own Frame like on the Picture?

It looks exactly like MobHealth3 or MobInfo2, but there are no Options to do it like that.

I hope you can help me.

jcXpemL.jpg

3 hours ago, Asher86 said:

nice ui. what unit frames are you using?

Most of the interface is pfUI including the target unit frame and the Group/Raid frames I use are notgrid.