Shenna

Elysium PvP Realm Official Release Date

1st of all: Thank you Elysium staff! Merry Christmas!

Does this mean it will be following the same timeline for the PvP items too? I.E. Upgrading the Epic set at Patch 1.7 & not having to rebuy/enchant the gear, it will just be automatically updated?

I believe (I'm not staff - this is just how I understand it) it will be using the same timeline as what is happening, other than the dates of when things will be released. The dates of when things are being released will be different because we will be starting on the Dire Maul patch.

wait, what core will it be using?

The Nostalrius core.

1st of all: Thank you Elysium staff! Merry Christmas!

I believe (I'm not staff - this is just how I understand it) it will be using the same timeline as what is happening, other than the dates of when things will be released. The dates of when things are being released will be different because we will be starting on the Dire Maul patch.

The Nostalrius core.

Wait, what? Elysium is starting on the Dire Maul patch (1.3)?? Where did you find this? I was under the assumption it's the same timeline as Nost PvE & PvP.

Father bless. Here's hoping anti-cheat works properly from the start and there aren't any easy exploits to quickly ruin a fresh economy.

Im really happy about this. I expect a lot of the insufferable trolls on the PvE server polluting world chat will be going to fresh start. They all seem to say they will when the topic comes up.

If I sound bitter, its because I am. I honestly can't wait for those dudes to leave so I can help players in world chat without some retard spamming political memes or talking about his totally absolutely NOT MADE UP harem of girlfriends that he has IRL.   -_- 

Welcome to Hunger games! Where will be 300 people on one mob's re-spawn spot. Hardcore questing challenge in start zones against 1000+ people. Stand and spam your aa for a day to get level 2/ :D

Sorry for broken English.

Welcome to Hunger games! Where will be 300 people on one mob's re-spawn spot. Hardcore questing challenge in start zones against 1000+ people. Stand and spam your aa for a day to get level 2/ :D

Sorry for broken English.

Maybe they've finished their clustering tech by now? They've showcased the basics of this shortly before Nost shut down.

Guess they would have already announced it it that was the case, but eh.. would still be cool

im just curious how many ppl nost pvp/pve will lose to the new server. i guess about 50%, however, i think the population overall will grow.

Nice thank you!

For everything you done in the last weeks.

But please delay the Server just a month!!! 

(Because the User GTR deserve it!) hihiihih

Lol'd

Should I stay on this or start on fresh? Im a new player from one wotlk server. Whats the population cap? I want one that I wont be needed to wait to play. Thanks

Should I stay on this or start on fresh? Im a new player from one wotlk server. Whats the population cap? I want one that I wont be needed to wait to play. Thanks

Cap is probably higher than on any server you've played on, Old Nost went to even 14k peeps now its a bit lower.

Play on Old Nost if you don't want to wait to play. The Fresh one will be a bit rough the first few days, you better wait a bit until it stabilizes then try it. 

Also, if you are new to Vanilla then the Fresh one might be better because the content is progressive, you'll get more out of your Vanilla experience.

(But also you'll be grinding the same 2 raids for half a year as well so...) :D

Cheerios 

I wish they would at least split the server pop in to 3-4 he first two weeks or something, it is not retail-like with such a high population, and with so many in the low-level zones it will be cancer until ppl get a bit spread around or reach level cap.

Also curious about which patch and the time line for the different patches. I am new to the Nost/Elysium community but not new the private server community, so in short from what I have read heard talents and buffs are running 1.12 and the rest including deBuffs will be starting on 1.02 and progressing?

Since we can not transfer our (60 lvl MC-ready -tears-) characters from Nostalrius anymore,

I'm ready for the new beginning on the fresh realm.

So should I sit here and wait for its launch as announced for 7th of January. Or is it going to get postponed?