Mokes

Horde Mage Beerwizzard ninjas Stockade Pauldrons

Yeah, I'm just glad this Oakenlix guy is alliance and not horde.

Blizzard made the greed roll icon a gold coin for a reason lads.

So, why exactly do you think I'm wrong?

1 hour ago, Oxblood said:

This whole thread just makes Beerwizzard and Oakenlix look exceedingly slimy and greedy.

Please don't start that shit about me being greedy, I say it would be better if everyone always rolled need on BoE, doesn't have anything to do with me personally, so hope we're clear on that.

1 hour ago, Oxblood said:

A saved opportunity cost is not the same a monetary gain.

What's the difference? What makes you think someone needs a BoE item more than other players?

I'm really curious about what arguments you can come up with (hope it's not just good old "this is how its supposed to work" argument), because I think I've explained my position in an exceedingly detailed way and I honestly don't see how any sane person would disagree with it, so please explain your point.

1 hour ago, Mokes said:

Yeah, for example... for BoP items. 

Edited by Oakenlix

Just now, Jorn Skyseer said:

BoP... BoE... This is LOOT. Equippable (need) or sellable(greed). And greedy goblins justifying their greed with different ways. Nothing new.

You are just speculating with words and their meanings, tell me why someone needs BoE item more than other players or gtfo of this thread. :)

2 minutes ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

No, you. :)

I know your point of view, your mistake is applying this philosophy to group loot party. And you already know it too, just keep it going intentionally to get more attention, yes, it's been amusing... for half a page.

No, I'm genuinely surprised some people don't see it the way I see it. 

I know I wouldn't roll need on a BoE if I want my friend to get it (even though I probably still would to increase our chances), but that's the same as giving away something for free for a friend.

2 minutes ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

I know your point of view, your mistake is applying this philosophy to group loot party.

And why exactly is that a mistake? 

I'll repeat myself, the amount of gold you save by winning a BoE that you will use (and therefore won't have to buy) is the same as the amount of gold someone else would make by selling it on AH. Basically any BoE item = gold. You don't need gold more than other players, how can you not see that?

It should be noted that the general rules of decency and need vs. greed did not stop applying in this case. As of now the affecting player "Beerwizzard" has been kicked out of his guild and has been blacklisted from every major Horde guild and we are working together to inform every future "employment" the player seeks of his past habits.

You may think that gold/monetary reasons constitute for a legitimate reason to roll need on an item, but you would be wrong. The majority of people consider this ninja looting and will take steps against you if still do it to sell the item. The greed button is the go-to option for wanting to sell the item. If nobody wants to use the item, you may opt to have everyone need instead, in that case it doesn't matter. This doesn't apply here though.

You had your chance to correct your mistake, now live with the consequences.

16 minutes ago, Jorn Skyseer said:

You're advocating that guy and your main point is "nobody should get more loot(in gold form) than other party members"

What the actual fuck, hahaha. You can't read I take it? Where did you get that from, do I look like a fucking commie?

My point is that nobody needs a BoE item more than other players, that's completely different, but given the level of your idiocy you have shown, I'm not surprised you didn't even spot the difference. 

And please don't talk about "general loot rules" and other bullshit, just answer the simple question - why do you think someone needs a BoE item more that others. Come on, I know you can do this if you try! (Not really)

3 часа назад, Mokes сказал:

Please explain to me how a tank can farm gold at the same rate as a mage, or even close to the same rate. I have played a mage on old nost. You can make 200g in a day easily by aoe farming. I can not aoe farm. I would love to know more ways to make money as a tank.

Why should i care about that?  I dont realy gove a fuck about it since u've tried to insult me,

Just go grind the same mobs. The wish to save those X gold is the same greed.

Edited by Beerwizzard

1 час назад, Cephei сказал:

It should be noted that the general rules of decency and need vs. greed did not stop applying in this case. As of now the affecting player "Beerwizzard" has been kicked out of his guild and has been blacklisted from every major Horde guild and we are working together to inform every future "employment" the player seeks of his past habits.

You may think that gold/monetary reasons constitute for a legitimate reason to roll need on an item, but you would be wrong. The majority of people consider this ninja looting and will take steps against you if still do it to sell the item. The greed button is the go-to option for wanting to sell the item. If nobody wants to use the item, you may opt to have everyone need instead, in that case it doesn't matter. This doesn't apply here though.

You had your chance to correct your mistake, now live with the consequences.

1st I dont realy care about this, ur butthurts are realy hilarious.

2nd no one gave any reasonable argument why am i wrong and if you do not understand the point then you are dumb.

Edited by Beerwizzard

13 hours ago, Beerwizzard said:

Hey mate! Finaly you've created a thread as i insisted yesterday. I'm very glad that you didnt burn ur house with ur buttfire. Here i will be able to ask all ur questiona and ask mine (you've already told me a dozen of times that i have some physical and mental dosabilities so probably my silly brain dont understand all the situation).

So you've asked why i did it? But why not?

Every item (ingame or irl)  could be considered as a currency and all of them have a different liquidity. Ofc the most universal one is gold and usually we are using it in wow. If the epic item is BoE it becomes pretty liquid and could be turned into the other boe item (item - gold - item). In this case we had a rare drop of a value of X. What means that your shoulders a someone else's devilsaur set / robe of winter night / whatever. Im pretty sure that all group members should have a right to roll on this value.

Also here comes a question: Why the whole group should pass you this value if you could get it by yourself? There always usualy 2-4 of this items on the ah.Dont see any reasons why you shouldnt farm gold the same way as we all do.

Yesterday we had a rare drop and 4/5 ppl from the grp needed it, i've offered a hunter to roll but he refused. Btw at one moment i was ready to pass it to you but you threatened me (and kept threatning / blackmailing me for a pretty long time) xD. I won the fair roll, sry mate.

If you still have any questions feel free to ask it.

P.S. Dude, you had a huuuuuge butthurt. Take it easy :) In some hrs after the issue u've capsed me with different bullshit about me, my loneliness, my physical and mental disabilities etc. (despite you already had 6 am). Duno what you've spammed in world chat but even today one guy whispered me that <quote> it was hilarious </quote>. Instead of wasting ur time you could farm some gold for buying some ingame items or just try to restore you nerves. :)

This is type of player I would personally invite to my groups just so I can ML and give his loot to a disenchanter in the group. Karma.

Anyways you can tell this person is maybe 10-12 years old from his post or just a poorly educated adult. Also obvious this person needed better parents in their life, the morals are lacking majorly knowing full well he took them and you actually intended to use them.

Regardless you can't blame him completely, most groups of "randoms" usually need roll on BoE item blues so clearly they would to epics, next time run with Master Looter or typical rules will generally apply, so don't be surprised if this happens again cause I don't really find this being a form of Ninja but just douchebagery.

13 hours ago, Oakenlix said:

We're just trying to educate you on logic, you ungrateful pig.

Actually it seems you need to be educated, clearly your justifying your greed over a need. It's need over greed for a reason... while with the loot options your allowed to be what the general public would consider a douche bag, it doesn't morally make it right. If you were raised better, you would understand and probably figure out why a majority are always against you.

Now carry on with your ignorance.

4 hours ago, Mokes said:

Agreed, these people go full retard mode and try to justify their stupidity. Reminds me of Liberals.

I'm not surprised however by the behavior since lots of groups tend to need over greed on BoE's, this is why I would personally ML my own 60 groups knowing good BoE's can drop so if someone does NEED it, they can get it to equip, otherwise roll it off to someone.

52 минуты назад, TTL сказал:

Anyways you can tell this person is maybe 10-12 years old from his post or just a poorly educated adult. Also obvious this person needed better parents in their life, the morals are lacking majorly knowing full well he took them and you actually intended to use them.

Mokes! Relog to ur previous account, u've already told it to me many times!

I know that you guys are qualified psychologists and know everything about me. Feel free to add any  new information after ur further research. :)

The main reasin thy he didnt get the item from me is that he (and all his friends) starten threatning me in pm (like a lot of caps lock, unsult and other bullshit). The reaction was extremely inedequate xD.  Ya, ur reaction was funny but  hope you got the piont why  i rolled an item and why i decided not to give it to you (if you dont then im not surprised cause u probably didnt get anything from prev posts).

Edited by Beerwizzard

If you're gonna take an unpopular stance on a topic, at least own it 100%. This "I was totally gonna give it to you, but then you were mean to me :((" shit is weak.

Только что, Blib сказал:

If you're gonna take an unpopular stance on a topic, at least own it 100%. This "I was totally gonna give it to you, but then you were mean to me :((" shit is weak.

not rly, i just wanna say that its pretty naive to think that someone will give something to you after getting a dozen of whispers from different accounts like "YOU DUMB FUCK IF YOU WONT GIVE HIM THE ITEM WE WIL RUIN UR LIFE BLA BLA BLAAAAA"

1 minute ago, Beerwizzard said:

not rly, i just wanna say that its pretty naive to think that someone will give something to you after getting a dozen of whispers from different accounts like "YOU DUMB FUCK IF YOU WONT GIVE HIM THE ITEM WE WIL RUIN UR LIFE BLA BLA BLAAAAA"

Lol? Do you honestly expect a positive reaction after you do people dirty? Nice backwards rationalization.

With that logic you can justify any type of slimy behaviour.

1 час назад, Blib сказал:

Lol? Do you honestly expect a positive reaction after you do people dirty? Nice backwards rationalization.

With that logic you can justify any type of slimy behaviour.

Ya. There was afair roll. I've already explaned the reasons why i needed the item and why i decided not to give it back. imho everything seems to be at least logical.

Edited by Beerwizzard

lol it seems like the server is suddenly teeming with asshats ridden with confirmation bias.
I've never once had someone that socially inept in my groups while leveling, be it live servers or private ones.

Why would I pass hundreds of gold to somebody I dont even know? I dont see this as being ninjalooting at all.

I dont even understand how can argue a player that can wear BoE's have any more right to them. Nothing stops that player from buying the same item on the auction house using gold. By Needrolling and equipping, that person just spent 300 gold equipping that item on his or her character, there is really no argument here.

Edit: We can extend this logic to apply to everything else, and there is really no reason we should not by using the arguments above. Give all Runecloth to tailors, all the greens should be given to the enchanter, and ores inside chests should always go to the Blacksmith.

Obviously no sane person would agree to this, so why is it that when a BoE item that drop that is not on the loot table of the dungeon, somehow it should go to the person that can equip it? Its a nice bonus that it drops, but it took all five members of the group to get to this point in the dungeon in the first place.

Edited by Flexi

26 minutes ago, debrye said:

bump, make sure this kid gets no groups for anything.

He did nothing wrong here. Nobody is under any obligation to pass on hundreds of gold to other players they have no ties to. These kinds of BoE's are luxury items that nobody really needs, and while it certainly be very nice of the group to pass, lets not condemn this player to never finding groups because your views on which items belong to what classes differ from other people.

2 hours ago, Flexi said:

Edit: We can extend this logic to apply to everything else, and there is really no reason we should not by using the arguments above. Give all Runecloth to tailors, all the greens should be given to the enchanter, and ores inside chests should always go to the Blacksmith.

Obviously no sane person would agree to this, so why is it that when a BoE item that drop that is not on the loot table of the dungeon, somehow it should go to the person that can equip it? Its a nice bonus that it drops, but it took all five members of the group to get to this point in the dungeon in the first place.

You must be a liberal. No one ever went that far as saying professions mattered. However, patterns I feel should go to the person who has the ability to learn it. This is simple. Player A had a pre-raid BIS drop that was a HUGE improvement for him. Player A also is playing one of the hardest roles in the instance mind you. Player B sees the pre-raid BIS item and thinks "I need this more than him so I am going to need it".

This kind of behavior actually isn't just ninja looting imo, but it discourages tanks from doing that role. How many times has someone spammed for a tank for 30-40 mins (at least)? Now think of how long it takes to get a dps. Hes blacklisted in my book and I have already petitioned for my guild to include him on that list as well. Disgusting.

48 minutes ago, Flexi said:

He did nothing wrong here. Nobody is under any obligation to pass on hundreds of gold to other players they have no ties to. These kinds of BoE's are luxury items that nobody really needs, and while it certainly be very nice of the group to pass, lets not condemn this player to never finding groups because your views on which items belong to what classes differ from other people.

Dude, I gave up trying to explain this stuff already, some people here are just ridiculously dumb, don't bother with that. They are stuck.

Edited by Oakenlix

You can always tell who played retail vanilla and who didn't from these threads. 

It was always established that you only roll need on gear that you can use as an upgrade. If you want the item to sell then that is the whole purpose of the greed button.

These sorts of incidents are a clear example of being a ninja. 

You're really no better for defending this. Apparently its the kids who played Wrath and up that are coming to vanilla to be children. In Vanilla it was a big deal. He took a pre-raid BIS item from a tank who would have used it. Period.