Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spanishboss

Horde is so bad in this server

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Dunkz said:

Yea?

oiHyWmp.jpg

how many times u got 5 capped ( and kept qeueing) before you could win 1 game by 10 score difference. Be real please, its a problem. Even chinese are doing premades and owning the shit out of horde. its really sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spanishboss said:

how many times u got 5 capped ( and kept qeueing) before you could win 1 game by 10 score difference. Be real please, its a problem. Even chinese are doing premades and owning the shit out of horde. its really sad.

I won every game yesterday vs a pug and one time vs a premade with a pug, other than that lost to every premade. I don't care about losing to premades though, 5min mark whatever. I just campfire and chill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MacDaddy said:

He got 5 capped the entire evening. Some people enjoy taking it up the arse.

Yesterday was probably the best day for AB for me. Won 75% of the games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

horde dsnt do premades

horde dsnt have 30 ragnaros kills

in 3 months it will be different once the no life allies get r14 and lose interest in premades and horde gets pve gear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/02/2017 at 1:29 PM, Spanishboss said:

period.

Whats the point of 5 cap if we give u asspain having to corpse run to an instance xD

Alliance are literally there only for our enjoyment. (can't speak for other guilds ofc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/2/2017 at 10:28 PM, Shayss said:

Whats the point of 5 cap if we give u asspain having to corpse run to an instance xD

Alliance are literally there only for our enjoyment. (can't speak for other guilds ofc)

autism. upload more backpedaling videos please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alliance wins only when they have enough paladins in premade. In any other cases they are nothing but backpedaling keyboard turners not giving shit about anything happening around, especially in world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2017 at 2:00 PM, szuszak said:

horde dsnt do premades

horde dsnt have 30 ragnaros kills

in 3 months it will be different once the no life allies get r14 and lose interest in premades and horde gets pve gear 

yeah right!  (some of) those r14s are going up for auction and new ones will be made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao Spanishkid once again joining already dominating ally and now trying to blame horde pugs for loosing. Try to do something without all that grizzly/sanctum BRE nerds behind your back small son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pewly said:

Lmao Spanishkid once again joining already dominating ally and now trying to blame horde pugs for loosing. Try to do something without all that grizzly/sanctum BRE nerds behind your back small son.

someone who just got 5 cap here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of us are still lvling/gearing. Give it a month or more to lvl and gear. Not everyone rolled day one =).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hit 60 last week and won about 75% of pug vs pugs on horde side yet.( ab only, about 15/20 games)

 

usually I get 5 capped by a premade once or twice before I face a pug.

there isnt even a wsg up sometimes because its just premades running bgs on alliance its kind of retarded. Will soon do wpvp only xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎24‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 8:40 PM, Dunkz said:

Yea?

oiHyWmp.jpg

If this happened all the time you wouldn't have bothered to screenshot it. therefore it's safe to assume the opposite is more likely to happen to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2017 at 4:02 PM, Spanishboss said:

Be real please, its a problem. Even chinese are doing premades and owning the shit out of horde. its really sad.

Good... 
That will teach you a lesson for camping our flight paths and wasting hours of our time at BRM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, casperthestoner said:

Good... 
That will teach you a lesson for camping our flight paths and wasting hours of our time at BRM

they r ganking in brm cause they cant win bgs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×