Sniperbloke

Left stranded at GM island

So I was summoned to GM Island for Multiboxing (Being logged into multiple characters) - They were used for Neutral AH Sniping/Transfer and I thought Mutliboxing was only when you had a group of characters with Keyclone. Fair enough I was wrong and I should get a warning! But what instead happent was a GM not responding to anything I said and left me at GM island to rot.

He did not answer me a single time and I was under the impression that he couldnt see my messages. After 10 minutes he wrote "You gain nothing from trying to run" and teleported my characters to the corners of the room (still not explaining anything). I must say I was very confused but after 60 minutes I started to get annoyed. As I now have found out he has just left me there without any messages and im starting to think that this was an entoxicated GM.

Here is screenshots from everything, it has now gone 2 hours

2yubudz.jpg

29nhrvt.png

rm3d50.png

1z6wqhv.png

I hope this GM will be removed because this has been really unpleasant - I cant exactly log out seeing he is threatening to perm ban me and I really did not have time for this in the first place

4 minutes ago, smokeit said:

Get someone to summon you or queue you for a battleground.

I did this - Hopefully they will not ban me for it

11 minutes ago, khalismur said:

AH snipper should rot in there, without HS, forever.

Im sorry you feel that way, my justification is that the only players doing the transfer has "Xiao" in the name - Ruining the economy big time and im there to stop it

10 minutes ago, Undertanker said:

I choked on my own spot, damn this is funny.

Perhaps you should of read the ToU.

I maybe did not read this servers ToU but as it says there: 

The only exception is that you may have up to two characters in the same major or goblin city temporarily, for trading, crafting, conjuring and portalling purposes.

I broke the rules with having 1 to many characters online, not the best reason for leaving me to die in GM prison... Atleast thats my opinion

Edited by Sniperbloke

Noone leaves room 101 in the ministry of truth, silly Winston.

Thanks for posting this op - it was interesting to see what goes on. It looks like you weren't giving them the right answer that's why they weren't typing back. I am happy to see that GM's are protecting the server.

Curious to how they figured out you were multiboxing, they don't seem to catch it very often I feel..

1 minute ago, Hughman said:

Curious to how they figured out you were multiboxing, they don't seem to catch it very often I feel..

Likely a report

8 minutes ago, behemothdog said:

Likely a report

But considering he was in capital/goblin cities, he's not being very obvious because his toons wouldn't be locked following them, as I assume their purpose would to be else where in the world. I find multiboxers usually by one toon following the other endlessly. I don't assume people w/ their friends bein lazy or on a long walk.

2 minutes ago, Hughman said:

But considering he was in capital/goblin cities, he's not being very obvious because his toons wouldn't be locked following them, as I assume their purpose would to be else where in the world. I find multiboxers usually by one toon following the other endlessly. I don't assume people w/ their friends bein lazy or on a long walk.

We also do not know the full story on OP

Let's check the ToU...

Multiboxing is allowed if you have both characters in a goblin city trading though the AH (or sniping)

The only exception is that you may have up to two characters in the same major or goblin city temporarily, for trading, crafting, conjuring and portalling purposes.

Auction sniping is not mentioned by the ToU and is most likely legal (It's the seller's fault to list items at 1 copper).

You most likely got caught doing something else, such as:

• Running an anti AFK bot
  • Running some auto-click bot that buys auctions
  • Multiboxing more than 2 characters

Good luck!

Edit: Didn't see OP's previous post. You had more than 2 characters logged on so that's it

Edited by EinBaum

Without speaking specifically about this case, a couple of pointers for those who want to avoid getting banned:

1. You may have up to TWO accounts online at the same time temporarily (and they must be in the same capital city or goblin ah city)
    1. This is for the purpose of trading items with an alt, portaling your alt, buffing your alt, having your alt do crafting, that kind of thing. 
    2. This allowance does not extend to using the AH, it is intended for actions that you cannot do by logging out of one character into another
  2. You may have these accounts logged in together only temporarily for these purposes. This means 10-20 minutes max (use your common sense)
  3. You are not allowed to abuse any kind of anti-idle/anti-afk tool, it doesn't matter what it is or how it works. 
  4. Using any kind of external automation tool is botting and is a permanent ban offence

I would like to see people end up in a character prison when they get banned, so they can still log in but unable to leave their cell or do anything in game. Maybe one in each capital city so everyone else can point and laugh at them.