crapweather

Instant 60 option pls

4 hours ago, crapweather said:

Boring just boring give me an instant 60 option so I can do end level content and get gear and pvp battlegrounds this is so shlt and slow

Com on! Tough it out! you gotta realize here on Elysium, nothing is given to free, you EARN your 60 level content! now get out there and GRIND BABY! GRIND!

Most of these people agree with my opinion on this matter, but also .5 xp rates would be quite funny if they did a relaunch

1 hour ago, Dablord said:

Most of these people agree with my opinion on this matter, but also .5 xp rates would be quite funny if they did a relaunch

*snorts coffee grounds*

BRING IT!

6 hours ago, crapweather said:

Boring just boring give me an instant 60 option so I can do end level content and get gear and pvp battlegrounds this is so shlt and slow

10/10 trolling.

Once you have reached 60 you'll realize all that time you put on levling that char was worth it! 

100% Class knowledgement, Engineering 300, Massive footage of videos for your super sucessful pvp video on ytube, Thousands and thousands of gold, R14 two days after hiting 60! Standing 1 on the server, hell even the best player on whole Elysium. Solo one-shoting whole <NOPE>, <GRIZZLY> and every other guild, boss or player anyday.

.. that only after ~12 days played to reach 60.

7 hours ago, faellendir said:

It's about the journey, not the destination. That what makes this game great! 

^ This

Ya know, Crapweather, that you could have actually leveled at least a few times instead of posting what is meaningless to this community... 

I once played on a private server where you could get unlimited premade 60s with epic gear. I lost interest in about a week.

18 hours ago, crapweather said:

Please go away with this shit

12 hours ago, Jcus said:

I once played on a private server where you could get unlimited premade 60s with epic gear. I lost interest in about a week.

Indeed. Part of the charm of having real rates are that only the real autismos will reach the top tiers of gear and being able to stomp casual plebs. Accessability lowers overall interest in the game and character building which is the main driving factor of a successful MMORPG. This is one of the million reasons that retail is shit.

Yes, I realise the irony of me saying this as a rank4:D