Shenna

Shenna's Resignation

If you want to become a US citizen Shenna and leave all this mess behind PM me. We can work out a mutually beneficial contract.

7 minutes ago, Docholy said:

If you want to become a US citizen Shenna and leave all this mess behind PM me. We can work out a mutually beneficial contract.

if Trump can do it, anyone can. :)

@Shenna Comdrade , wake up and stop playing this .. Without you the project will go to disaster even more .

I hate to say this but .... Guild without it's creator is not a Guild even if it is taken over by anyone else. (Same with project).

Don't do that mistake...

The server have still some hope , all you need is to change some things instead resigning .

/Kind regards Killerduki

Threads like this are usually locked by the OP right away. Looking at most of the replies here, I can easily see why.

I have a feeling Sheena grew tired of WoW in general, it's not very fun at the top. All work, no play.

Thanks for bringing together hundreds of thousands together and setting the bar for future servers.

With your help, Elysium will go down in history as the greatest private server of all time.

My analysis long time ago , what is the most terrible i afraid , it is everything reality today !

@Theloras @Outstanding is witness for this .

In b4 some1 forgot , i called it already :

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=44796&start=40#p321708

by smilkovpetko » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:45 am

I still wonder how so many people thinking so wrong and still seems that you didn't got it.

I am quite happy with the merge because this is the biggest mistake Crestfall ever made.

1- People can see how bad scripted the server is, not yet even zeppelins work properly.
2- People can see that the Core was thrown because it was fail and still is bad, you will see those problems when time come.
3- Partnership won't last long, Crestfall is all about profit , Elysium adopted the non profit ways from Nostalrius and now will be bad for them to reverse.
4- When the partnership is over , legacy movement will be over since there will be massive hacking and leaking around from Crestfall, this will wipe out whole Vanilla community.
5- Bad or good , i speak the truth , no matter how much it effect or not.
6- I have great relationship with Elysium staff and will continue like that, even with the core merge or whatever happen , Darkrasp and Asura will always be on my blacklist , but won't bother me at all their presence, just will never have the respect due to their actions made/planned to screw up everyone.
7- I am Vanilla player and last thing that i would choose is another "blizzard" expansion, i always been Vanilla fan , otherwise i would've played some crappy TBC , but for me Vanilla is the one that i came out back in 2005 and cleared all those Raids as Paladin MT.
8- After the merge when Crogge took over the Network , it is disaster with lot lags,ddos attacks , problems etc etc, this can be seen already (tbh not saying that he is terrible or something, just pointing the reality).
9- Crestfall and Modified game will have a huge problem and have to deal lot with Paladins , even tho they have the "Mighty Cornholi" for the Video , i am pretty sure they will have good "relationship" with Paladins regarding bugs.

Elysium is (former Valkyrie) oldest private server , it is not true that the server depend on Crestfall at all, it depend on Shenna willing to continue it or not (i feel that she could be demotivated to continue with huge amount of angry folks "ordinary western players with their retarded attitude" speaking like that because they act like that, otherwise i would been even different).

It is so sad that i have already predicted everything 100% in 9 points and bonus advice regarding Shenna.

What was the problem in this? I tried to reverse my prediction , unfortunately my advice was never accepted by them since Alexensual and LGN drama until today.

/Kind regards Killerduki

And last thing , it is probably a Meme Video , but reality is explained about the fall of Legacy Movement and Kronos inside the Video .

Another predicted Video :

Published on Feb 16, 2017

Not trying to bash anything , i just remind that i called it and reason why i was giving such strange advice in order to reverse , sadly i couldn't.

All credits are given to Alexensual because in real life he is studying Journalism and he act like CNN/BBC Journalists.

Tried to warn Jakira and Shenna to not even bother with that retard Alex , but so sad , things went too far and opposite of what i tried to stop them.

I knew all along where this is going since that period.

Why did i tried to stop that bullshit drama caused ? I wasted and invested so much time in here, same as other 10 000 -15 000 daily players here. To end up all gone for nothing. (The wise Goblin in Booty Bay is correct,  time is money) And this is just wasted time.

/Kind regards Killerduki

My goal was to create a united legacy movement [...]

I think you made many decisions that truly live up to this goal. I am very thankful for your dedication and hard work. You can be proud of your achievements and I hope you stay in contact with your project.