Shenna

Shenna's Resignation

24 минуты назад, Devlo сказал:

Во-первых я написал включая ру комьюнити, во-вторых это и есть Валькирия, только с большим онлайном, который падает с каждым днём из-за того что АКу 40 не готов, поэтому и сделали такие капы на ресурсы.

Все там готово. Просто нужно ведь потянуть время. А терпилы подождут хоть полгода.

2 hours ago, Guruftw said:

Well that took some time.. Too bad the damage is done, still im not returning.

And yet you had the time to peruse this thread and make a post.. some people.   You won't be missed you're just another number.

3 hours ago, Guruftw said:

Well that took some time.. Too bad the damage is done, still im not returning.

Did you seriously come here to say you weren't going to come back? And do you think anyone cares?

I'm sincerely sorry to hear you won't be leading the project anymore, Shenna. I can only imagine how much of a bummer it was to pour so much passion into something, only to have specious, hateful accusations thrown back at you.

Best of luck in the future. <3

So 4 people have equal power in the project, okay what happens when one of them go rogue and start abusing? Is there someone above them (like yourself Shenna) to stop that even though you've stepped away from the project?

I can understand their concerns with the whole Chinese/log deleted thing but some of these people may just be power hungry and looking for any good reason to give you the boot so hope there is some safety guards.

6 hours ago, RonaldoR9 said:

I smell Viper......somewhere close.

Very close......

Viper or Asura.

One of them.

/Kind regards Killerduki

2 hours ago, devilsaurPVEerBGwintrader said:

literally nobody on earth has done more to harm the legacy wow scene than shenna

wtf is the legacy wow scene? its called private server ty

Thank you Shenna for all your work on this project. I do hope one day you will reconsider, although I do understand what you have had to deal with. I wanted to link Nano's post for those that may have not seen it: unknown.png

В 06.04.2017 в 23:42, Sulf сказал:

Все там готово. Просто нужно ведь потянуть время. А терпилы подождут хоть полгода.

терпилы? ты во дворе у гопников таких слов нахватался? ты хомячок, который любит грызть говно, которое ему дают уже на протяжении полгода

3 минуты назад, gustanoid сказал:

терпилы? ты во дворе у гопников таких слов нахватался? ты хомячок, который любит грызть говно, которое ему дают уже на протяжении полгода

Почему вы еще не в бане, массивный вы наш?

4 минуты назад, Sulf сказал:

Почему вы еще не в бане, массивный вы наш?

Потому что Крэг Хэк - дно

Только что, gustanoid сказал:

Потому что Крэг Хэк - дно

Креш Хек красавчик. А дно и тролль ето ты

Только что, Sulf сказал:

Креш Хек красавчик. А дно и тролль ето ты

Вроде достаточно взрослый, а так и не научился правильно писать слово "ето". Мне вас жаль (с)

21 час назад, gustanoid сказал:

Вроде достаточно взрослый, а так и не научился правильно писать слово "ето". Мне вас жаль (с)

Ето моя фишка. Да и вообще, Я не русский. Так что гуляйте тролль. Хотя не гуляйте, мне нужно тоже пофлудить и накрутить счетчик сообщений.

Уважаемые русские игроки, прекращайте устраивать тут флудилку.