thepparker

Development Update 08.09.2017

4 часа назад, DaHealz сказал:

(the people who actual like to pvp love this change).

The people who like to farm pugs to get ranks dont though. I realy hope this change will live on.

They dealt with cross faction griefing mafia, now its turn for honor mafia to get dumped. Amen.

15 hours ago, lucyfer said:

FINALLY ELYSIUM. THANK YOU. Now it will be possible to que bgs for fun as well, so annoying to have to premade all the time to enjoy some pvp...and anyway premades are only fun when u actually fight other premades...farming pugs is boring as hell. Please dont let ppl stop you from going on with this change. Bring it to elysium pvp as well.

Another step in the right direction for a more enjoyable pvp.

Considering pugs face premades about 10% of the time and premades already face premades the vast majority of the time, this change does nothing except to make PvP less enjoyable and occur less often.

1 hour ago, Hurricane2 said:

Considering pugs face premades about 10% of the time

That number is wrong, it is more 75%+

The Spirit of the Zanza potion buffs no longer persist through death, which is correct.    They DO however still cost 3 honor tokens.  This is not correct.

We are getting the worst of 2 worlds, like it was setup in January:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/33172-spirit-of-zanza-issue/?tab=comments#comment-307815

InB4 use GetHub.... no.

5 часов назад, Sabre сказал:

Per 10 games last night i faced 4 full PMs and some teams had 3-5 ppl in party.  Good team of 5 ppl didnt that strong as full 10 ppl PM but almost unbeatable for a complete PUG.  
Its not a good PvP competition with 50/50 chances for every team, its more like a cancer. So 75-80% chances is absolutely right! 

15 hours ago, Sabre said:

I played about 40 games yesterday and I was against a premade 3 times.  So you're right that 10% was wrong, it's even less.  

On 9/10/2017 at 4:41 AM, Undertanker said:

InB4 use GetHub.... no.

Enjoy not getting it fixed then lmao

If you guys are going to take away group queueing for Battlegrounds, at least allow us to start queueing for multiple Battlegrounds at the same time please.  I always thought that it was really stupid to disable that to begin with. Taking away multi-queueing is probably what killed pvp from the start.

On 9/9/2017 at 4:29 AM, Smegyy said:

Its not blizzlike so don't do it, just leave it alone. Pugs getting farmed by premades.. thats vanilla. This server is meant to be blizzlike which includes the good and the bad.

What? First of all Vanilla was NOT perfect, therefore there's plenty of space to polish it. I'm totally up with fixing the bad sides of Vanilla (if possible) and let the game become even better. Blizzard would've made patches anyway (i.e. changes, fixes) if TBC was not to come. 

On 9.9.2017 at 10:55 PM, creeps1 said:

the question is now WHEN its going live on elysium

Is this patch live now on Elysium?