Ashteloren

Let's admit it: a fresh server is now the only way for Elysium to survive...

2 hours ago, killerduki said:

Betraying is not theft , stealing is theft.

Everyone betray , including Crestfall , even Nostalrius did betray (they was not shut down by blizz , they was shut down on their own will) .

Talking about betrayals is like talking about kids who didn't got their promised candy's by mom because they wasn't following but promised if they follow. (Ridiculous thing).

/Kind regards Killerduki

You crack me up, Dukey.  When you post I'm at least guaranteed a smile.

16 hours ago, killerduki said:

Betraying is not theft , stealing is theft.

Everyone betray , including Crestfall , even Nostalrius did betray (they was not shut down by blizz , they was shut down on their own will) .

Talking about betrayals is like talking about kids who didn't got their promised candy's by mom because they wasn't following but promised if they follow. (Ridiculous thing).

/Kind regards Killerduki

I'm able to find understood if you defend current Elysium staff from what they have done vs what LH did. I'll not agree and understand why are lying about Nostalrius. Even Blizard confirmed that was they who stand behind Nostalrius fall.

Why Elysium is lead to new era by ppl who constantly lying, denfed one shadow over another shadow. You call us naive dummy cuz we want believe Elysium staff, who you are part, will not repeat their shady action. Deal is deal and I fear Im not alone who dont have need spend hours at severs when such corrupted mind reign. Naive dummy is one who let another fucked with him three times at row same way. You done it twice yet and you call ppl child at same time you wanna they stay and saying if you fail third time its their own naive fail. Public promotion is your strong skill. I haven't long time seen anyone who has such turn-off skill. Go on and Elysium will be sure dead forever.

There is one big diff between LH and Elysium. They take responsibility for what they done even for what corrupted ppl here done cuz they were not able to stop them. I dont hear lame excuse: "They started" or "Our right to do was greater than shady that come".

At the last I vote for new server. Restore old ones but make new one. If your hardware was able hold 10k ppl before I fear you will have space now and for sometime yet.

3 hours ago, GFFT said:

I'm able to find understood if you defend current Elysium staff from what they have done vs what LH did. I'll not agree and understand why are lying about Nostalrius. Even Blizard confirmed that was they who stand behind Nostalrius fall.

Why Elysium is lead to new era by ppl who constantly lying, denfed one shadow over another shadow. You call us naive dummy cuz we want believe Elysium staff, who you are part, will not repeat their shady action. Deal is deal and I fear Im not alone who dont have need spend hours at severs when such corrupted mind reign. Naive dummy is one who let another fucked with him three times at row same way. You done it twice yet and you call ppl child at same time you wanna they stay and saying if you fail third time its their own naive fail. Public promotion is your strong skill. I haven't long time seen anyone who has such turn-off skill. Go on and Elysium will be sure dead forever.

There is one big diff between LH and Elysium. They take responsibility for what they done even for what corrupted ppl here done cuz they were not able to stop them. I dont hear lame excuse: "They started" or "Our right to do was greater than shady that come".

At the last I vote for new server. Restore old ones but make new one. If your hardware was able hold 10k ppl before I fear you will have space now and for sometime yet.

Who gives a shit about your corruption delusional brain.

You want free Private Server = Play it or leave it , none of your business, play on any project you like , nobody force you to play here .

What was Elysiums , it belongs to them , the rest is just nonsense to debate even.

/Kind regards Killerduki

1 hour ago, killerduki said:

Who gives a shit about your corruption delusional brain.

You want free Private Server = Play it or leave it , none of your business, play on any project you like , nobody force you to play here .

What was Elysiums , it belongs to them , the rest is just nonsense to debate even.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Like I mentioned ctrl+c and ctrl+v is not good option main if you are reacting at another things. I dont see any call for free (private) server. If any I call for fan shop what would be one of way to support finance server running. At next I said if Blizard will make oficial vanilla that would be paid I would go there. At final you say I want free private server. False and not first time you are doing it. Sad if Im not sure if it is your char weakness or you are just lazy. Both way turn off from returning back me and next gamer who have played at Elysium.

Why ppl like you are still at Elysium staff and continue wreak havoc to Elysium reputation.

42 minutes ago, GFFT said:

Both way turn off from returning back me and next gamer who have played at Elysium.

Why ppl like you are still at Elysium staff and continue wreak havoc to Elysium reputation.

That's what i tough and said , you live in illusion about Transparency , Trust and bla bla bla.

First take the part where in your country you have most corrupted Government and Leader , then you come here talk about something that is illegal

Play the Game , if you like how the Project is , sure play it , if not = Get off and never return!

Nobody force you to pay or donate anything , up to you, take it or leave it .

And yes , i am not in Staff , neither i am Staff of this project and i don't give a shit about it.

/Kind regards Killerduki

I dont live in such illusion. At real I have great trust at ppl selfdestruction same as evolve. Both side, dark and bright make us stronger and move us forward. But in virtual world Im lf transparency and trust. Here are place to be dissapointment with low dmg. It is our bright side that move us forward and it is our dark side that force us to move forward.

Sad you live in such country but it is not excuse. Each of us are own responsible.

Ppl like how the Project is but has own will and often this thing help to improve project. If ppl would not like it they would dont spent such time. It depend if someone listen. If noone listen than project have to be perfect or is judged to ash. Im one of ppl for who is time more than money. At final each will recognize the time is more worth than money even at 3rd world.

3 minutes ago, arucado said:

Nah, elysium is dead for good, none wants to play in a server with such staff except from russian haxs

Would not be such sure. Here are more than 50% community who dont care. But this 50% are at LH now and they have no reason to return. At the last here are still chance the Elysium get legacy back to their hand.

I find it rather ironic that people are arguing that saying they'd never play on LH because they stole Elysium code....

.... you're playing on a PIRATED private server.  LH just pirated the pirated code and put it up.

Now again, I'd like to play a true Vanilla Server, and I'm going to play on whatever server is as Vanilla like as possible.  I'm going to be honest, I've been paying on LH for the past several days and I can say this, their servers are running a lot smoother than the old ones with Elysium.  There is no lag and there servers seem much more stable and don't seem to crash every day or two.  Whatever they're doing, it's running very well.

Now, I keep track of what's going on here because what I'd truly like to see is a fresh start, just so there is a sense of hope that there is a server not corrupted with sold gold, sold characters, etc.

If not, there really isn't any reason to come back.  The trust with the Elysium team has been destroyed and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

2 hours ago, GFFT said:

But in virtual world Im lf transparency and trust.

You ask for Transparency and Trust in Virtual World , seriously , the biggest bullshit i ever heard. (Reminds me on Crestfall and their promises which never got any of them done and failed community over 1000 times).

You can't have such thing even in real world , neither in your politician , neither in your country and you can't do anything about it even there , not here , in Virtual World.

Stop living in illusion and accept reality , play if you like it , leave if you don't.

We want to play in Project which is our choice , my personal choice is Elysium , i came here not for WhiteKidney and joined here before even Nostalrius merge.

I don't like someone who in the name of "delusional" transparency steal and destroy the project i joined , neither to call it his right or will to do it.

If he want to make something better, he should do on his own newly created project , not to destroy something and steal something which was not given to him , neither his property.

/Kind regards Killerduki

On 10/30/2017 at 5:10 PM, cybaster said:

You crack me up, Dukey.  When you post I'm at least guaranteed a smile.

I hear ya, it's the Elysium forums village idiot.

52 minutes ago, HudsonHawk said:

I hear ya, it's the Elysium forums village idiot.

I am not there and calling people idiots in this Forum , unfortunately and unlike me, it's you who represent LH and calling people Idiots! This can just show how mature people lead LH aka garbage project lead by Theft WK who is going to get profit and vanish with all the Donations by people , leaving the flocks Staff like that and this includes you.

/Kind regards Killerduki

I understand now. You just play prot paladin because you enjoy people shitting on you and the arguments. Now you defend the scum staff off elysium for the same reasons.

5 hours ago, Jahyra said:

I understand now. You just play prot paladin because you enjoy people shitting on you and the arguments. Now you defend the scum staff off elysium for the same reasons.

I wonder why you didn't got banned yet for offending the Project. Telling scum staff on LH will perma ban you and they wont even waste a second for that.

/Kind regards Killerduki

10 hours ago, killerduki said:

I am not there and calling people idiots in this Forum , unfortunately and unlike me, it's you who represent LH and calling people Idiots! This can just show how mature people lead LH aka garbage project lead by Theft WK who is going to get profit and vanish with all the Donations by people , leaving the flocks Staff like that and this includes you.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Your emotions are really getting the better of you. I'm not shilling for WK (unlike you shilling excessively for Shenna/Crogge), but so far LH has been incredibly transparent, with a detailed statement of intent and showing the monthly donations/expenditures log.

Who knows what the future holds, but it's very clear your overt bias has clouded your mind from any form of rational thoughts on the matter. 

Edited by Maderek

NO chance I come back at all anymore.  Time and time again Shenna and Crogg have shown how distrustful they are.  They are now using a Botnet to take account information from LH account and then they are screwing with those accounts so the people are left with nothing.  They still haven't learned just to be straight up with people.  The LH team has been nothing but transparent on everything.  There is a reason that when it was discovered what was happening that virtually the entire team left with WK.

Shenna and Crogg should have just listened to the people, opened a fresh server right away and moved on.  All they've done instead is show that they still can't be trusted.

Why should their finances be transparent?  It's a private server, not a public corporation.  The 'non-blizzard' vanilla community (private server community) has this expectation of free servers because it's vanilla and because technically it's Blizzard's IP.  I say 'non-blizzard' specifically because Blizzard is also a private server, it's not a public corporation or charitable organization either.  Nobody ever asked for blizzards finances beyond stock market disclosures and the company paying taxes for fuck sakes.  Them and Activision are just the owners of the original IP which has for all intensive purposes been abandoned. You can make the IP argument but Blizzard isn't listening to the section of fan-base that want to play this game and will likely pay to do it, so fuck them.  They don't want to profit from all of us who want to play this game - i'd give my money to someone who does as long as they run the server good.

People rag all over what Shenna and Crogge did, and while I don't like the way Crogge did what he did, I can understand his reasons as they need to pay for server stuff.  If Shenna worked that much on the server, I don't give a fuck if she draws a full time salary because that's how much she was working.  She needs to survive too.  How hypocritical for people to bitch at her using money to survive when they're playing for free on the server that they are keeping running at the expense of their working lives.

I'm willing to pay as much as $5 USD per month to play this game.

If they run the server well and manage things properly, then so be it.  If they don't people won't pay the meagre amount of money to play there, or if the server is poorly operated, the server will be empty and die and they'll just have to go find other jobs in Russia.

I'm sorry, but the LH team fucked everyone over by not dealing with internally and fractured the entire thing.  They are the ones who brought all this child-like drama to this community.  I don't like what any of them are doing.  If they're using some hacking ways of stealing information from LH, well, I agree they should have just moved on but I don't blame them for being pissed off.  

1 hour ago, Maderek said:

Your emotions are really getting the better of you. I'm not shilling for WK (unlike you shilling excessively for Shenna/Crogge), but so far LH has been incredibly transparent, with a detailed statement of intent and showing the monthly donations/expenditures log.

Transparent in my shits , LH is not transparent at all , they fake everything , it's just the ignorance by those who are emotional affected making it "transparent" .

WK is just ordinary thief , scammer,gold seller and abuser .  He is nowhere near to transparent at all .

40 minutes ago, Alodar said:

NO chance I come back at all anymore.

Then don't come back , who cares about you, neither your opinion is any valid about this project here in this forum if you are not coming back.

Your main task is real , to troll the project , spill the toxic attitude against Elysium and spread the Toxic environment here.

You should instead be banned.

20 minutes ago, Stratusfear said:

I'm sorry, but the LH team fucked everyone over by not dealing with internally and fractured the entire thing.  They are the ones who brought all this child-like drama to this community.  I don't like what any of them are doing.  If they're using some hacking ways of stealing information from LH, well, I agree they should have just moved on but I don't blame them for being pissed off. 

Not only that , they Ban anyone who has chosen to restore their accounts here and then they turn all the blame toward Elysium , it is well made scenario and pure dictatorship leaving no choice for people.

"if you used Elysium restoration tool , you get banned from LH" ... Well it's not Elysium who is banning them , its LH and WK purely banning them hiding behind the scene and laughing at everyone.

What they do this for ? Profit and personal gain for WK.

/Kind regards killerduki

3 hours ago, donkey said:

You've spouted inhumane amounts of shit out of that mouth and no-ones yet to ban you, they won't ban him either.

I like how you openly break TOU rules , i am so sure you are going to be banned for Insulting this time.

/kind regards Killerduki

We all need to accept the fact that both sides screwed up, both sides did questionable things, and both sides need to make steps to correct those things. No matter what group you are part of, sticking your head in the sand and believe that one side did no wrong is not the way to go about things. At this point it's choosing a lesser evil, and waiting for the team to prove themselves...

For now, i'm choosing Elysium, but if they fail to live up to their promises to do better in the future, I'll leave...plenty of new servers cropping up, so I don't have to commit to this server, if it proves to offer more problems and lacks a good community...but first I'm going to put the time and effort into this community and see if it can be made into something wonderful.

7 hours ago, killerduki said:

I like how you openly break TOU rules , i am so sure you are going to be banned for Insulting this time.

/kind regards Killerduki

I speak the truth, and the truth hurts - even to a clown as delusional as you.

Keep reporting, little man.

This is the reason why i warned that Fresh Server will never happen. Unfortunately , nobody did believed me.

Now are you rather coming to Original Fresh Server or some Private Fresh Server? (Common sense).

/Kind regards Killerduki

Yes...the private server community is reeling from this news, I'm so excited.  I think this was the goal for many people who played on Nost and between the other private servers.

This news made me damn near jump out of my seat at work.

Edited by Stratusfear
wording

Blizzard authorized REAL Vanilla servers?  Thanks Elysium, but there's no need to say any more.  I'm done here.  Going back to the real deal!