Ashteloren

Let's admit it: a fresh server is now the only way for Elysium to survive...

Title. Most of you guys have been following all of this, and LH won. The only way for Elysium to make a comeback is a fresh server, especially when LH doesn't want to launch one.

/Discuss

I feel like there is very little loyalty, so the truth is LH will likely retain most players on the old realms.

So yes, I do believe Elysium creating a fresh server is probably the best move. Especially to do so before LH does.

There are many thousands that will go to the first fresh Vanilla server released, as it's been... what 10-ish months since the last fresh? Plus there are many people that don't wanna play on the old server here or LH, because they believe (maybe rightfully so) that the damage done to the economy and such from the corruption, cannot be repaired.

Yep pretty much correct.

LH servers are peaking at 9k population every day with absolutely no lag and very few crashes, most players and their guilds are settled in and won't be moving back, even with minimal rollback. Too much time has passed and the issue of corruption is still fresh on everyone's mind (pun intended). 

Now, will a fresh realm have any lasting appeal? Difficult to say, but it's basically Ely's only chance at this point.

Fresh voted.   Elysium = serv corrupted, bonereaver (ragnaros) selling at start serv, / gold&cie. anathema is dead serv, why? for the fresh server elysium, with full corrupted / selling gear and other(...)  start new realm vanilla, and hope for the new realm : no abuse. 

6 hours ago, Ashteloren said:

Title. Most of you guys have been following all of this, and LH won. The only way for Elysium to make a comeback is a fresh server, especially when LH doesn't want to launch one.

/Discuss

You should demand this Fresh Server to Light Hope,they at least gave such open discussion about it,  Elysiums is going to move forward and evolve into TBC.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Let's admit it : You all want Anathema+Elysium merge --> TBC rather than a fresh realm.

Elysium has proven it. Let LH do what their "faithful" community asks for.

4 hours ago, killerduki said:

You should demand this Fresh Server to Light Hope,they at least gave such open discussion about it,  Elysiums is going to move forward and evolve into TBC.

/Kind regards Killerduki

No sorry you wrong LH has NO INTENTION to open any fresh server soon or later, the community just doesn't want it.

And the majority of players don't want give to Elysium staff another chance any more.

The sad part is that this childish dramalama has broken the community and is going be hard to fix it.

And I want say to all the devs and people that worked behind this project and now LH, you have all be acted like stupid fucking retarded children, you should have solved this problem internally like real grown men instead to make it public and fucking up with blood the entire community that has supported you all this time.

So fuck you all !!

1 hour ago, Plasmo said:

No sorry you wrong LH has NO INTENTION to open any fresh server soon or later, the community just doesn't want it.

And the majority of players don't want give to Elysium staff another chance any more.

The sad part is that this childish dramalama has broken the community and is going be hard to fix it.

And I want say to all the devs and people that worked behind this project and now LH, you have all be acted like stupid fucking retarded children, you should have solved this problem internally like real grown men instead to make it public and fucking up with blood the entire community that has supported you all this time.

So fuck you all !!

I thank them for all the work they did.  To Shenna I say that I know you worked over 12 hours a day many days a week if not all of them...and as such, I don't give a fuck that  you took some money to survive...you gotta pay your bills too and you helped thousands of people enjoy this game.  I do wish you were up front about it please.  You're in russia...blizzard can't sue you for making some money.  So go for it.  To Crogge...well, I understand that money was tight but I wish you'd reached out to the community first and sought support from the players.  

I do agree with this poster that the childish drama has fractured the community and really fucked things up.  With that said, I hope for a fresh server.  Called it "Origins".  Rebrand, rename, and carry on.  

Also, please fix it so people can create accounts again...

Kthanxbyefornow

Edited by Stratusfear
wanted to add something

48 minutes ago, Stratusfear said:

I thank them for all the work they did.  To Shenna I say that I know you worked over 12 hours a day many days a week if not all of them...and as such, I don't give a fuck that  you took some money to survive...you gotta pay your bills too and you helped thousands of people enjoy this game.  I do wish you were up front about it please.  You're in russia...blizzard can't sue you for making some money.  So go for it.  To Crogge...well, I understand that money was tight but I wish you'd reached out to the community first and sought support from the players.  

I do agree with this poster that the childish drama has fractured the community and really fucked things up.  With that said, I hope for a fresh server.  Called it "Origins".  Rebrand, rename, and carry on.  

Also, please fix it so people can create accounts again...

Kthanxbyefornow

Imagine if this drama was internally solved by removing who made the mistake, informing the community that these people have been removed because of breaking some rules.

Elysium would now be still up and running with a solid community .

1 hour ago, Plasmo said:

Imagine if this drama was internally solved by removing who made the mistake, informing the community that these people have been removed because of breaking some rules.

Elysium would now be still up and running with a solid community .

How do you remove those who hold all the power and have no will to go?

You don't need a new physical server.  Just upgrade the entire thing to run Elysium on a virtual machine, which will isolate it from anything else happening on the server.

hello everyone, i see that elysium is fixed.. so i have a question, i cant sign in with my old account on wow and i made one more account but that isnt working again. it just cant connect to server.. does someone have same problem, please write me if you know how to fix it?

thank you  

Elysium is currently down. We are working hard to get it back online. We estimate that the servers will be online by this weekend.

Those who want or tend to tell Fresh server are actually those who want Elysium dead. No thanks , if the majority of those who want Fresh in LH preaching because it was solely LH idea for it, they should ask for it there, Elysium should remain on it's values regardless of what many falsehood justified this situation.

Moving forward to TBC is best decision and everyone  want to play on their Character and move forward to TBC instead of being a fresh kid every single year.

If Elysium go fresh , it will die within few days. And nobody wants to have this , because it's false illusion that majority wants fresh.

/Kind regards Killerduki

4 hours ago, JunkShop said:

How do you remove those who hold all the power and have no will to go?

The all drama should have been solved internally and not public.
Now the general reputation of private servers is shit, the community is split and ridiculed by retailers, for what ? for something that has always been done from all servers, how you think they cover the costs ? with donations ? ye sure 
70% of players buy gold, even if every one keep saying, no we want Blizzlike while they just bought 100g to get their mount 

1 hour ago, killerduki said:

If Elysium go fresh , it will die within few days. And nobody wants to have this , because it's false illusion that majority wants fresh.

Elysium is dead regardless, majority of players who left for Light's Hope are settled in with their friends/guilds and aren't coming back, they have almost no reason to unless LH completely goes away around the same time.

Fresh might keep things interesting. Yeah it might not have lasting appeal, but IMO that's Elysium's only chance at this point.

And jumping to BC likely isn't viable, the main BC devs moved with the rest of the team to LH.

Edited by DarknessCalls