Shenna

Fresh Realm Name?

41 minutes ago, vera said:

Atlantis is the obvious segue from Elysium, imo.

Launch with DM and ZG available from day one. Don't put us through months and months where BRS is our only pre-raid option. DM and ZG are hella fun. Throw the people a bone. The time for autistic allegiance to Blizzlike progression is over.

Hype with a 3x experience opening weekend event and I think you'll be very successful despite the haters.

A new server is a wonderful thing. A brand new world coming together, where everyone's contributions matter.

Cheers.

Ofc. it'd be even more epic - and an even bigger selling point - if the new server could be TBC.

Obviously our team deserves rest after all they've been going through, and our admiration for all of their contributions and hard work, but if Crogge has a nearly ready TBC on his computer... please go for it. I'd actually enjoy having early TBC to begin with with the old blood knights quests where you had to suck the light directly out of Mu'ru... epic stuff. ;)

However - as for xp-boosts, I must say I'm sceptical. I'm also against autistic allegiance to Blizzlike - I'd even say new models could be a boon which wouldn't change the immersion, or minor custom content like reputation for Scarlet Crusade or something (be epic for RP:ers). But part of what was lost in Cata was the magic and dangerous mystery of experiencing the world of Azeroth during all the levels, thanks to the focus being on catapulting people to the end game. If people want that, then they already have better options like WoW-mania available to them.

Edited by Lionheart

You can call the Freshrealm : Feenix reborn

sound good, and dont forget to call Arthairne  he is master duper !

"Uther's Crown" is good name for the Fresh Server ;)

But i highly disagree with Fresh Server , i'd rather play and stay on the realms we played with option to clone char into TBC in future.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Fresh server only thing I'll consider playing, seems like many others agree.

Fresh is our only hope <3.

Server name: Detheroc

Edited by Pieces

Объедините все реалмы , залейте туда БД персонажей вальки, откройте все рейды и обнулите ВСЕМ голду. Ещё один фреш никому не нужен.

10 часов назад, Shenna сказал:

Dear community,

We need your input! IF we were to launch a fresh realm, let's hear some suggestions!

We want the communities input — as long as they are appropriate, let's hear them!

A very good server name will be "Tarasivka"

Don't be stupid y'all.  Why would they release a fresh realm with later patch? It would fuck up the ranking competition as PvP gear will be worthless to farm.

Great to see you are thinking about it. At 1st I have to say I'm sad about ppl who judge it before something happen but I'm not surprised.

Fenix, Rebirth or Reborn are name servers that exist even at free Vanilla history and I don't mean it's good idea.

But some form of legacy to fall same like hope at future is good idea. Mby Spirir or better Elpis but it call just the one who know. Pandora can be better than Elpis cuz the name is more known.

My option are Spirit or Elpis or Pandora. Personaly prefer Pandora.

And two details for these who ask why new server with later patch.

-economy dmg are too wide. Nothing can fix it. You can fix it at PvE server by time but no chance fix it at PvP.

-keep one core at two different patches are too much expensive. Mby financial part could be ok but time you have dedicate to evolving one is great. Imagine you have to dedicate same time twice.

-like we can see now community majority dont care about who lead the server. They care about chance to play. If LH will not fail they will stay there. But each day new character, not alt, are created and if gamers get chance if choose play at fresh or at such dmged server like LH same Elysium are they probably choose new.

-at final it will pull back ppl

It will not fix Darowshire, Anathema or Elysium but now is time to make choose and there is low % chance these 3 here Elysium will get back again. New server are only chance. I have not to 4got mentioned the merging Darowshire, Anathema and Elysium will not help and it will bring next problems about char name change.

It's time to give new Elysium chance and I'll welcome new fresh server and join.

8 hours ago, PlayedHere said:

"Uther" - unconciousely represents stability and trust.

U know what happened to him right?:)