Docholy

All want to play Nost PVP.

+ in a year the fresh server is also old. so where the new ppl gonna join? the realm with more content available. ->nost.

but i think the realms will have equal playerstats so idc

So are you prepared for the next...

I have a full T2-equipped warrior but me and my 250 guild members

all want to start fresh cause fresh is so sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh

sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh sexy fresh...

THREAD inc???

Freshy FRESH!!!!! :) :) :)

There's nothing wrong with either choice, and both realms will have a popular future. After enough months have passed, it won't even matter to new players which one is newer or older. If we get population caps (which we should), picking the lower one later down the road will actually be the better choice, not whether it's newer or older. Whichever one is queue locked at the time is going to be less appealing to new players if the other option has a lower base and no lock.

Edited by Drain

There's nothing wrong with either choice, and both realms will have a popular future. After enough months have passed, it won't even matter to new players which one is newer or older. If we get population caps (which we should), picking the lower one later down the road will actually be the better choice, not whether it's newer or older. Whichever one is queue locked at the time is going to be less appealing to new players if the other option has a lower base and no lock.

I'm honestly counting down to Elysium Pvp 2. Nost pop was kinda crippling and the Pve was pretty perfect from what I hear. With the incoming pop... We're gonna get queues at this rate.

We'll probably get queue locked on the first day haha if they enforce one. But they need to, if not right away, then soon when a new realm can open. Perhaps they could let it go at launch, then set it later alongside the launch of a new realm. But either way, many players or whole guilds would move. 2 or more realms at 7x each=win. 15k=попа.

I wonder if people will be spending time farming on elysium pvp in their off time and then find people who will do a gold trade like 2x1 from people who quit their nost pvp accounts, maybe not that much but scammers aside should be easy.

I'm definitely looking forward to reuniting with my old characters. I have a 60 rogue and a 49 pally. I think when the realms come out I will be leveling my pally and enjoying that for sure. I will most likely stick around on the Nost PvP realm, although a fresh start on a fresh realm with everyone on the same progress sounds fun. Only problem is I hate having characters on separate realms. Who knows, maybe ill just mess around on an alt on the fresh realm from time to time for the fresh adventures.

Even though I'm new here I have plenty of experience in private servers. Usually private server communities tend to be a little bit more cosy. However this one feels like people hate each other because they want to play on a different realm?!! If you want to play in the old server, that's cool. If you want to play in the fresh server, that's cool aswell. 

Players who choose join the fresh realm will start from scratch in return for a more populated(polls support this) server. Players who choose to play on the old realm will have everything back they had in return for a less populated server. However at the same time a more end-game based experience, rather than going through the same content again and again.

Even though I'm new here I have plenty of experience in private servers. Usually private server communities tend to be a little bit more cosy. However this one feels like people hate each other because they want to play on a different realm?!! If you want to play in the old server, that's cool. If you want to play in the fresh server, that's cool aswell. 

Players who choose join the fresh realm will start from scratch in return for a more populated(polls support this) server. Players who choose to play on the old realm will have everything back they had in return for a less populated server. However at the same time a more end-game based experience, rather than going through the same content again and again.

The poll is biased and furthermore, not scientific. That being said, we need the new server to prevent the Nost server from becoming unplayable. I argued before shut down that we had too many players on the same realm. Fly to zone x, can't do what you wanted to. Fly to zone y, get killed repeatedly by gank squad. Fly to zone z... It was too much. The fresh server will be unplayable for a month as everyone will be in the same 7 zones camping spawns and each other. Some will break out and be the first 60s, grab control of the major profit items and the economy will be horrible until enough people are in farm mode to drive down prices. Some are attracted to this, but I'm confident a good portion of the Fresh die hards don't understand what they are going to have on their hands in the early days.

The poll is biased and furthermore, not scientific. That being said, we need the new server to prevent the Nost server from becoming unplayable. I argued before shut down that we had too many players on the same realm. Fly to zone x, can't do what you wanted to. Fly to zone y, get killed repeatedly by gank squad. Fly to zone z... It was too much. The fresh server will be unplayable for a month as everyone will be in the same 7 zones camping spawns and each other. Some will break out and be the first 60s, grab control of the major profit items and the economy will be horrible until enough people are in farm mode to drive down prices. Some are attracted to this, but I'm confident a good portion of the Fresh die hards don't understand what they are going to have on their hands in the early days.

It's not that bad. It's only a little a frustrating from time to time. I've been in a lot of launches with a lot of huge private servers, many of us have. We all know what a new fresh private server with this much PR will be like during launch day. However it's still 99x better than joining a old server where atleast 60% of the player-base is already BiS geared. No point in joining such a server when WPvP is all about having gear...

You're all kidding yourself if you don't think a server with a bloated 60 population impacts the experience for new people on the server,

It's not that bad. It's only a little a frustrating from time to time. I've been in a lot of launches with a lot of huge private servers, many of us have. We all know what a new fresh private server with this much PR will be like during launch day. However it's still 99x better than joining a old server where atleast 60% of the player-base is already BiS geared. No point in joining such a server when WPvP is all about having gear...

Over half the player-base wasn't even level 60 yet.

Over half the player-base wasn't even level 60 yet.

Sure wish someone could have given me BiS before the closing of the server. Apparently, I was just left out of this. It's almost like everyone thinks it was a bunch of 60s standing around all day... We were an active, retail like server with a massive pop. People have to stop spreading lies of things they don't know.

I'll be starting fresh on the PvE server, but also continuing my 60 Priest on the PvP server, as a Shadow priest.

Send me your gold, I actually need it!

You're all kidding yourself if you don't think a server with a bloated 60 population impacts the experience for new people on the server,

It won't matter after a few months. The newer one will be full of 60s too. By next summer, if not sooner, it won't matter at all which server came first. What'll really matter are the populations, and people will most likely roll on the one which isn't queue locked.