PaulyPepperoni

Zeth'Kur wants you!

Hey everyone, as I was looking at the population of our server today, we had a solid 4,000 at peak times, and as of now around 2400 people. 

Reasons to join our realm?

-It's basically a brand new Realm and there are only a handful of level 60's. 

-Even Population of Horde/Alliance most of the time. 

-The world PvP has a very nice balance in Contested areas. 

-The people are friendly, as compared to some other servers.

-AND there's no Q time.

So what are you waiting for, join Zeth'Kur today and take what is yours! 

11 minutes ago, masochisme said:

I am still hesitating to level-up.

Does it feel blizzlike?

Is there is any immersion / game breaking bugs?

It's awesome. Just play and enjoy.

26 minutes ago, masochisme said:

I am still hesitating to level-up.

Does it feel blizzlike?

Is there is any immersion / game breaking bugs?

It's a lot more blizzlike here than on Elysium I can tell you that. Our population is only slightly higher than what a populated vanilla Bliizard realm would've been like back in the day. There's people in every area and it's never too crowded or too barren. 

No game breaking bugs. Worst thing I've seen so far is some mobs being too stacked because they're not despawning after a quest spawn, but these bugs are on Elysium as well. 

PvE realm have battlegrounds, activly. We don't hate PvP don't get me wrong, we just don't see the challenge in 5v1s in world enviourment.

2 hours ago, (TheReal) Krom said:

PVP is what moslty distinguish WoW from a solo-player game.

Not like we already did PVE content 928906 times, imo.

PVP was an afterthought just before the release of WoW.  It was thrown in to get the people from DAOC to come to WoW.  Otherwise, WoW would've just been another Everquest.

That being said, I do love PVP servers, you might get ganked some, but it does add some fun to the leveling process, especially when you get to mid 40s and 50s and you can start to take on those higher level players.  And not everyone is out for blood, some people on the other faction will just continue questing and ignore you.

If I'm going in an SM Lib with my Warlock, I know to stay safely from the aoe boss, stop dps when bubble or start wanding when silence.

But if I'm going into bg's or random ganking, I'm not as prepared and here come's the fun, the stress, the will to survive, unpredictability and reflexes in the game.

Fighting computer vs fighting others brains, that is more the point. 

First week: Server was capped,

Last week: 2k pop during the low times

This week: 1,6k during the low times.

It's basically been decreasing day by day since release. I'd be wary of leveling your character there.

Edited by Adeline

18 minutes ago, Adeline said:

It's basically been decreasing day by day since release. I'd be wary of leveling your character there.

dw, elysium pop is decreasing aswell. thats quite normal, after the hype train fades.

2 minutes ago, flowqz said:

dw, elysium pop is decreasing aswell. thats quite normal, after the hype train fades.

You're right about that. The difference is that when both realms have had their hype fade and the dust has settled it looks like Elysium will still have a more than healthy pop while ZK will likely dip down below 1k.

2 hours ago, Adeline said:

You're right about that. The difference is that when both realms have had their hype fade and the dust has settled it looks like Elysium will still have a more than healthy pop while ZK will likely dip down below 1k.

You only need 80 people to raid

5 hours ago, Adeline said:

you assume the player count keeps going down - why? nostalrius population grew month by month and the potential is not exausted for sure. so IF elysiums doing good, it could hold that direction and grow. possibly

1 hour ago, Revo said:

you assume the player count keeps going down - why? nostalrius population grew month by month and the potential is not exausted for sure. so IF elysiums doing good, it could hold that direction and grow. possibly

Because that's been the trend for all of the servers since launch. There's alot of "if's" and "but's" in your post, of course things can go either way; but from what we know and what we can observe that's not currently how things are going.

1 hour ago, Revo said:

u know why? cause there was no hypetrain, most ppl didnt know about such a classic server project.

blizzard made the project popular themselves.

8 hours ago, Adeline said:

You need to consider that Zert was opened as a temporary solution for the long queues that occured during the first weeks. Now the hype is gone, many afkers/bots were banned and the situation is calming down. In 3 months (when the hosting for Elysium will expire) there's a high chance that we won't need Zert anymore, so Elysium will be enough for everyone (i said that there's a high chance, it doesn't mean that it will happen.Things may change of course). Also, we can't ask to the staff to pay for Zert all by themselves.

Edited by Fertiera

Worst case zeth'kur gets merged with elysium I don't know why people act like leveling here is useless, but honestly the population is perfect on zeth.

As for the money issues people need to realize this is non-profit project can't expect the devs to put out all the money for us, If you enjoy the game throw them a couple dollars. If everyone that played just donated even a dollar we'd be paid off for a very long time, it's definitely worth it considering the amount of fun i'm getting out of this for free. its the least we can do as players to show them that we appreciate the time and effort they have sacrificed to bring us the game we all know and love. 

Edited by Yuqq