Link

The Gates of Ahn’Qiraj

Everyone knows that guilds were planning to work together and delay turning in war efforts supplies in order for lots of people to get the mount. This happened on Kronos. Even though this isn't Blizzlike it's something interesting. It makes the mount super valuable. 

5 hours ago, Reggi said:

#NOTBLIZZLIKE -  but this will probably save my marriage.

Hillarious:D

3 hours ago, Slicy said:

Difference between raid content and that kind of content is that the latter involves server wide features, events and whatnot which are not gonna be decided by 40 nerds blazing through an instanced raid. 

Wrong game / xpac if you are looking for hard content by the way. 

Also MC and BWL cleared day 1 by so few guilds you can still consider it is a challenge for the vast majority. Let's see how long it will take for a MAJORITY of guilds to entirely clear AQ40. 

Yeah, most of AQ40 is actually pretty easy. There's quite a big jump in "actual" difficulty once you reach C'thun. Even so we will probably see 3-4 guilds clear it all the first night even with Cthun being pre-nerf.

What about pvp items nerf?

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/40624-pvp-gear-nerf/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5xo7vm/anathema_pvp_gear/

You said:  "The stat updates for the Nostalrius PVP realm will not be reverted."
https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/30420-elysium-pvp-—-itemization-update/

And now you reverted it, without announcement, without sense.
You are going to upgrade to 1.11 stats on Elysium and Zeth'Kur servers when AQ releases on those servers (so before 1.11, non-blizzlike), but at the same time you are now reverting it on Anathema (Nostalrius) untill 1.11? Or until when?
NOSENSE

Any OFFICIAL response about this?
Why did you lie, or what is your plan exactly?
Pvp players are demanding you keep the stats the Nost team decided (1.11) for the sake of balance.

Edited by NoGnomo

You're seriously trying to buy time with such amount of materials needed. :D

Manual of Eviscerate IX doesn't seems to drop even tho its supposed to be added  Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006) not ingame yet?

No one is gonna donate for war effort, there is no competition with others realms like before on retail, therefore no goal to donate.

Edited by Hkn

Shenna said on Discord they're going to fix the PvP stats back to what they were prior to the patch, so calm the hell down. 

Firebloom, Stranglekelp, and raptor roast.  I'll see you guys at AQ in August. I can't wait.

I hope the staff keeps an eye on the progress of the war effort.

From my naieve first glance, it appears some of the materials requirements are a bit inflated. (I think the thorium bar requirement is x45 increase.)

If we hit the 3-4 week mark and we've only made a modest dent in the progress, I hope the staff will be there to think about it :)

11 hours ago, Link said:

they don't come out till after AQ is opened. that's how it worked in vanilla

Thats right but bcse u postponed Scepter quests and reputation grind after War Effort is done (And I completely agree, gj) then getting combat badges will become impossible for that period of time...tbh you should consider to add these quests now it takes long time to get last tier of rewards and players could entertain (And "feel" new content) theirselfs during the gathering the resources, which seems to be rather a long run... 

1 hour ago, ygvtfc said:

It's ok guys, you didn't realize that Firebloom and Purple Lotus are raid consumables and that Stranglekelp is one of the rarest herbs and as such people won't be turning in their stockpiles, we know it, you know it, just lower the values.

Also, we all know that you're still working on the scripting for AQ and the Scepter quest chain. It's fine, take your time but you will kill your own server by leaving these values in. People will see that firebloom won't go past 20k/450k and just quit.

pretty much this

I remember that back in the day guilds were organized gear sale from mc and also bwl for mats, like t1 for 20 firebloom stacks etc

1 hour ago, ygvtfc said:

It's ok guys, you didn't realize that Firebloom and Purple Lotus are raid consumables and that Stranglekelp is one of the rarest herbs and as such people won't be turning in their stockpiles, we know it, you know it, just lower the values.

Also, we all know that you're still working on the scripting for AQ and the Scepter quest chain. It's fine, take your time but you will kill your own server by leaving these values in. People will see that firebloom won't go past 20k/450k and just quit.

Oh no! People have to sacrifice something for the greater good! Oh no, that wont be possible! Where is the I in People? Oh there isn't one? I'll just quit.

31 minutes ago, kolbasnik said:

I remember that back in the day guilds were organized gear sale from mc and also bwl for mats, like t1 for 20 firebloom stacks etc

Thats very true! Would be awesome to see this happen, 90% of MC loot is going straight to dis, so it would be win/win, people Who needs gear would get it, community would get War Effort resources and it would be really nice community gesture...sadly i dont see how to encourage guilds to do so :-(

I am very interested to see how far along the war effort is in 1 month from now. The amount resources required is a joke.  A poster before me posted a quote from this link dude saying we have 2 million linen cloth banked across everyones bank alt but only 40k~ or so turned in lol.

I honestly think you guys are just buying yourselves time and would have rather had you tell us "hey look its going to take another month but resources will be the same as kronos/blizz"

This is why the game changed.

Whine whine - the game is too hard.  It's impossible.  No, we need those resources for other things.

C'mon, people.   History is repeating itself.

I say wait awhile before making judgement on all of this. What would be the point of the war effort if it was to be completed in a week or less? It's called a war EFFORT for a reason. The server is supposed to come together and farm resources like crazy.

I however do have concerns when it comes to the herb turn ins though. I have noticed that herb respawns have been very low recently with dreamfoil reaching as high as 50g per stack on the alliance AH. Firebloom and purple lotus will be harder to turn in. I urge the developers to take a look at herb respawns. 

Edited by Lifealert