Shenna

Shenna's Resignation

It is often the goal of people, to see ones work carried on after you. 

Enjoy your next thing in life.

Downvotes for all the spammer, scammer, trolls and liers that gonna flock to this post )

Thank you for your hard work Shenna. I don't know what will happen from now on, but i appreciate what you did for the community. Have a good life :)

Sad to see you leave. But completely understandable given all the shit that was thrown your way. Thanks for everything you have done for the project and the scene in general. May your future be bright and happy :)

This is so sad to hear and in my eyes completely unnecessary. After all the troubles this project had to face since the relaunch I was finally thinking that we did it and are now sailing through a calmer sea.

But with your resignation it feels like that there is still something boiling inside and that the attention whores with to much free time who caused all this finally got what they wanted. I liked the way you managed to keep the project together in those tough times, especially that leaked voice session were you and Crogge tried to stay calm and keep it all together and face all the mud that was thrown at you gave me faith.

This again feels like a community that does not deserve what they are getting for free and still even try to destroy it. But in the end this is also not true. It may be 2% of the people who do this and 98% of the players just want to play.

I wish you all the best for your future and I hope that you did not lose faith in the vanilla community. Would be nice to see you back in action somewhere someday.

Good luck and thanks for all you did for us.

:( Shenna you will be missed. Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration. <3 I loved working with you on this project.

Damn, that's sad to hear Shenna :( ..

Too bad things went this way :(.

Hope you will still be playing the game!

GL & You will be missed!

2 hours ago, RonaldoR9 said:

thanks for everything.

now get us a male admin

i vote for viper or daemon!

Hahahahah...!

I second this.  ^^

Did not see this coming. Thank you for all your hard work and effort put into this project. 
Legacy will go on! 

Шенна, под каким ником ты будешь играть?

Шенна, если бы ты была более открыта с обычными людьми, они бы тебе доверяли и не говорили плохого, но когда всё, что вы делалаете происходит за закрытыми дверями, доверия нет ни к кому из вашей команды. Ты делала ставку на зарубежное комюнити, которое платёжеспособно и это тебе не помогло, а вот если бы ты делала ставку и на русское комьюнити и рассказывала всё что происходит с проектом - всю правду, как это делает Крэстфолл, ситуация была бы другая.

11 minutes ago, Barwat said:

ever heard of nostalrius ?

also fuck off

i enjoyed elysium. But it is no match for Nostalrius. i dont care what they have done, i am thankful to them because they recreated a vanilla experience and dragged me from the boring wod. i didnt play vanilla during its time. if it wasnt for nostalrius we wouldnt have been playing blizzlike vanilla wow.

i hope nostalrius comes back again :(

EDIT: shenna should have said that. dont forget that your project reached this level because of nostalrius. as the nostalrius staff started leaving one by one, the project started to go down a different path.

19 hours ago, oldfagwithstick said:

Шенна спасибо тебе за реборн! Удачи тебе во всех начинаниях!

wrong topic, English

3 hours ago, Devlo said:

Шенна если бы ты была более открыта с обычными людьми, они бы тебе доверяли и не говорили плохого, но когда всё что вы делали происходит за закрытыми дверями, доверия нет ни к кому из вашей команды. Ты делала ставку на зарубежное комюнити которое платёжеспособно и это тебе не помогло, а вот если бы ты делала ставку и на русское комьюнити и рассказывала всё что происходит с проектом - всю правду, как это делает Крэстфолл, ситуация была бы другая.

Varbūt man latviski arī sākt rakstīt? Esi tik debīls ka nesaproti kur rakstīt savā valodā?

12 minutes ago, Greenkarma said:

Varbūt man latviski arī sākt rakstīt? Esi tik debīls ka nesaproti kur rakstīt savā valodā?

Absolut. Kunde inte sagt det bättre själv.

13 minutes ago, TheDruidCode said:

Absolut. Kunde inte sagt det bättre själv.

Vittu en minäkään. / Fittan, inte jag heller.

4 часа назад, Devlo сказал:

Шенна если бы ты была более открыта с обычными людьми, они бы тебе доверяли и не говорили плохого, но когда всё что вы делали происходит за закрытыми дверями, доверия нет ни к кому из вашей команды. Ты делала ставку на зарубежное комюнити которое платёжеспособно и это тебе не помогло, а вот если бы ты делала ставку и на русское комьюнити и рассказывала всё что происходит с проектом - всю правду, как это делает Крэстфолл, ситуация была бы другая.

Ру-комьюнити это пара калек. Если бы делалась ставка только на ру-комьюнити это была бы Валька №2. А так это нормальный сервак, с достойной плеер базой, с конкуренцией между игроками и гильдиями.

48 минут назад, Sulf сказал:

Ру-комьюнити это пара калек. Если бы делалась ставка только на ру-комьюнити это была бы Валька №2. А так это нормальный сервак, с достойной плеер базой, с конкуренцией между игроками и гильдиями.

+1

50 минут назад, Sulf сказал:

Во-первых я написал включая ру комьюнити, во-вторых это и есть Валькирия, только с большим онлайном, который падает с каждым днём из-за того что АКу 40 не готов, поэтому и сделали такие капы на ресурсы.