Sign in to follow this  
Jdude2021

Elysium server is not PvP...

PvP is all but dead on Elysium server...Everyday its the same damn thing...

Grizzlys / Praise / The Twilight (ally guilds) run premades ALL day in bgs..It always one of these three guilds (usually mixed up in the premade) that have like 6 marshals, 3 field marshals and a bunch of Knight-Lts vs Horde non premades with 2 warlords and the rest range from grunt-whatever...I've only seen TWO high warlords on horde side, one priest and one rogue...and yet I see many field marshals and marshals on alliance side...Usually there are 3 premade groups going for alliance, so the odds of getting thrown into a fair matchup are very low. (Usually the only time I dont see premades is from 11pm-5am GMT)

When horde sees these premades they AUTOMATICALLY GIVE UP, usually you have half the group afk at the entrance while the other half afks at Farm..Its annoying to only be able to que up for AB (Wsg que takes HOURS) and constanly match after match run into Premades where you lose, horde doesnt even get to 100 points, and you dont even get 100honor..

So please, either make it so groups can only que up to a maximum of 5 or enable double que so that people can que for WSG and AB. I understand that opening up double que makes for easy win trading..But honestly what is the difference at this point? Ally knows they can always win if they just get a premade of 15 and que up for AB..So yea.. Fix please?

Welcome to Vanilla wow, its how it was and how it will be.

Its like that on Darrowshire too if your wondering, no experience on the other servers nut i would guess its the same. Maybe ZK is the only server which plays like it was intended.

Horde just needs to get some premades together is all. Go and make a premade with some buddies.

It's how it was back in the day and it's not going to change. All you can do is get your own group going on Horde side.

Alliance pugs lose to Horde pugs 90% of the time as well. Not to mention world PvP is incredibly Horde dominated too, just try leveling as Alliance. So the Alliance pvpers who don't do premades, which is like 95% of the playerbase, aren't having it super easy either. It's their own initiative to make premades. Nothing's stopping you guys from doing the same. 

Imbalance is just the nature of Vanilla WoW. If you can't take it then leave it. Asking for custom restrictions is futile.

PVP "balance" of racials favors Horde.

You are complaining because you don't want to be social, but log, queue, face roll.

You are losing because you refuse to participate in player interaction (within an MMO) to prepare your team before a battle.

2 hours ago, Undertanker said:

You are complaining because you don't want to be social, but log, queue, face roll.

You are losing because you refuse to participate in player interaction (within an MMO) to prepare your team before a battle.

Alliance is massively favored by paladins, one reason why horde was so dominant in TBC

16 minutes ago, Pilule said:

Alliance is massively favored by paladins, one reason why horde was so dominant in TBC

You mean because they gave the OP racials the one thing alli had going for it, and THEN gave blood elf pally the best dps buff to add on top of it.

I wonder why the topicstarter doesn't complain about horde massively outnumbering alliance and dominating world pvp in most areas.

In Russia its called trying to sit on two chairs.

2 hours ago, Haestingas said:

Lets be real, paladins>all horde racials

Ever heard of purge? It's a thing

Yeah, where the hell are all the shaman's? shit, for that matter dispelling priests? Paladins aren't that strong... sure, bubble/pop/freedom are strong. But a good shaman will counter that shit big time. 

6 hours ago, Undertanker said:

LeL

It's NOT how it was back then. People making premades were rare. Most people queued solo or with a couple friends at max and pvp was fine. Too many shortcut addicted legion boys.

13 minutes ago, Kazuma said:

It's NOT how it was back then. People making premades were rare. Most people queued solo or with a couple friends at max and pvp was fine. Too many shortcut addicted legion boys.

Wait, what, are you actually saying people make premades because they are too casual to queue solo? 

Hahahaha, ha, ha. Funniest thing I've read today.

18 minutes ago, Kazuma said:

Maybe in the beginning, but as far as I could remember premades happen once people got to know each other and vent, happen.

I know I enjoyed premades within my guild and we have the best iron clad AB team on our server. Not even the best horde premades could beat us. 

Im looking forward to trying to get a horde premade group going myself once I hit 60.  

26 minutes ago, Kazuma said:

This is the most incorrect statement ever. Even on my server in Vanilla, we had a low population and were outnumbered by the Alliance 25/75 and we had 2-3 premade horde PVP groups going. You obviously have no idea what it was like back then.

Only ~5% of the people who still play actually experienced the original vanilla, doubt most of you really experienced vanilla

Late vanilla/early TBC at most.

1 hour ago, Kazuma said:

I pretty much only played in premades in vanilla and more often than not also faced premades.  Ironically now I rarely join or see premades when I'm solo queueing.

43 minutes ago, SKSPlays said:

[snip]  Even on my server in Vanilla, we had a low population and were outnumbered by the Alliance 25/75 and we had 2-3 premade horde PVP groups going. You obviously have no idea what it was like back then.

100% this. I was on a 70/30 server and as Horde we had 2-3 premades all the time on top of a few solo queue groups. Sure, alliance had 5-6 premades, but they also had 4-5 solo queue groups.

There is a reason the system was changed entirely in TBC, the Vanilla pvp system was very flawed.

As for the OP, stop complaining and go play the game! Start making friends and queuing with them, it will make your time more pleasant and maybe you wont get steamrolled so bad. 

If you have bothered to look at any other post about this problem, you will see that Horde have mostly decided to just roll over and take the loss, because it means they can get more Honor per hour, instead of wasting their time. Both sides are playing the game EXACTLY as it was in Vanilla. The only major difference I have noticed, in my own experience here, is  people care less about killing x-player (maybe a person you considered a rival?) and more about getting x amount of honor per hour.

11 minutes ago, Muldreg said:

If you have bothered to look at any other post about this problem, you will see that Horde have mostly decided to just roll over and take the loss, because it means they can get more Honor per hour, instead of wasting their time. 

Rolling over/afk'ing is a banable offense.  The admins have been posting this all over the place but people still think it's ok to do because "It means they can get more Honor per hour".  Fight or don't queue up.

Just now, Hurricane2 said:

Rolling over/afk'ing is a banable offense.  The admins have been posting this all over the place but people still think it's ok to do because "It means they can get more Honor per hour".  Fight or don't queue up.

I am not condoning any such actions :) I agree these afk people should be punished. Winning games without any fight really isn't much fun for anyone.

Premades were 150% a thing throughout vanilla once the bgs were released. That being said there was generally only 1-2 full premades per side with the other 3ish BGs mostly pugs and small groups. That was the experience on Kelthuzad at least.

P.S. Yes paladins>all racials, and feel free to tell me how often your freedoms get purged, because lets be honest its insanely rare.

13 minutes ago, Haestingas said:

Premades were 150% a thing throughout vanilla once the bgs were released. That being said there was generally only 1-2 full premades per side with the other 3ish BGs mostly pugs and small groups. That was the experience on Kelthuzad at least.

P.S. Yes paladins>all racials, and feel free to tell me how often your freedoms get purged, because lets be honest its insanely rare.

Thats sad if people arent purging/dispelling freedoms, pops. shit, I was hitting my mass dispell keybind the other day. lol 

13 minutes ago, Haestingas said:

The fact is a fair amount of shaman are ele/enhancement in pvp, and many don't realize the insane value of purging targets. You then have paladins, which while there's a few ret in pvp, generally speaking there's more Holy paladins in comparison to resto shaman. You add in the fact that holy paladins are top 2 hardest class to kill in the game, and have the unique ability to make themselves very hard to keep sheeped, and they are far and away the best healer in pvp.

59 minutes ago, Haestingas said:

The fact is a fair amount of shaman are ele/enhancement in pvp, and many don't realize the insane value of purging targets. You then have paladins, which while there's a few ret in pvp, generally speaking there's more Holy paladins in comparison to resto shaman. You add in the fact that holy paladins are top 2 hardest class to kill in the game, and have the unique ability to make themselves very hard to keep sheeped, and they are far and away the best healer in pvp.

What abilities? bubble is the only one I can think so... they don't have sacrifice yet? People just don't know how to counter them correctly. An Enhancement Shaman should be a terror to any healer. 

I can't wait till I hit 60 and try to put a team together, so far its just me (Shaman probably go healer) and rogue friend. LF 8 more hordies for bgs. lol