Staden

Development Update 24.05.2017

What I've noticed from AoE farming is that clearcasting used to proc 10% chance PER target hit (so when spamming Arcane Blast on a pack of 5 targets there is a significant chance it would proc). This doesn't seem to be the case anymore, but rather appears to be a flat 10% chance regardless of the number of targets my arcane blast hits. 

Does anyone know if this new change is a FIX or a NERF? I.e. is the flat 10% chance how it was back in retail (I've never played retail) or is this a bug?

You have to be kidding us with this stealth mage nerf. I just spent the last three weeks leveling a mage to farm gold. You have basically negated the purpose of the last three weeks of my play on the server. Please explain. 

21 minutes ago, Gnog said:

You have to be kidding us with this stealth mage nerf. I just spent the last three weeks leveling a mage to farm gold. You have basically negated the purpose of the last three weeks of my play on the server. Please explain. 

If you have evidence that an ability is not working as intended, you should report it to the Bug Tracker on GitHub.

Lol you don't need the broken clearcast to farm with a mage. You just need a bit better gear and "git gud". The brd farm times with a fresh green 60 mage are over kiddo

7 minutes ago, Jongers said:

Lol you don't need the broken clearcast to farm with a mage. You just need a bit better gear and "git gud". The brd farm times with a fresh green 60 mage are over kiddo

Yea, you're probably right, minus the "kiddo" and 60 (was farming it at 52, which yeah seems OP). A few adjustments should make it viable nonetheless. But this "fix" (if that's what it is) was not listed in the development notes and changes a significant mechanic of the class. It is frustrating to make time investment decisions based on existing mechanics only to have them changed without explanation (or warning, as far as I know). It feels a lot like a nerf. What's next ... 

3 minutes ago, Gnog said:

Yea, you're probably right, minus the "kiddo" and 60 (was farming it at 52, which yeah seems OP). A few adjustments should make it viable nonetheless. But this "fix" (if that's what it is) was not listed in the development notes and changes a significant mechanic of the class. It is frustrating to make time investment decisions based on existing mechanics only to have them changed without explanation (or warning, as far as I know). It feels a lot like a nerf. What's next ... 

I know it is more inefficient after the "nerf" which is actually a fix. But you have to accept that it was not blizzlike to kill 40 mobs at once spamming arcane expl. without using any mana at all cause permaclearcast,

And btw some dwarves in brd actually should net you in place which causes a ton of physical damage and roots you.. So brd farming shouldn't even be possible  in the first place (lol)

Ouro still not fixed. not sure if the fixes were applied or not yet but he's still the same soul sucking worm as last week. Sand Blast hasnt changed at all.

59 minutes ago, Imbaslap said:

Ouro still not fixed. not sure if the fixes were applied or not yet but he's still the same soul sucking worm as last week. Sand Blast hasnt changed at all.

Ouro changes were accidentally reverted I believe.

6 minutes ago, Hai said:

Ouro changes were accidentally reverted I believe.

*intentionally & temporarily

@Devs

Nice job!

P.S. Is it just me or maybe when I find the mage arcane talent "Magic Absorption" broken? (not restore mana after you fully resists a spell)  

AA-79.png.20283908c7cf1e1411c16cbfd7c8a5cf.png

Appreciate the work, but you still haven't fixed fear and death coil causing players to warp all over the freaking place :'(

It is a major problem.

15 hours ago, Gnog said:

If you can't farm as a mage without Arcane Explosion being bugged with Clearcasting, you are doing it wrong. I've farmed such a crapton of gold in DM:E that it's obscene and I've rarely if ever needed AE or Clearcasting

The 'Striker's Pauldrons' quest is now available

Maybe now I can stop bitching? The materials for tier 2.5 shoulders have only been sitting in my bags for 4 weeks. I missed two entire AV weekends of not being able to show off.

Also lol @

Anyone that played Classic (and a lot of those that didn't) knew Clearcasting was supposed to be 10% proc per spell cast and not 10% proc per target.

Fix death causes disconnected bug please. It is sad that every time you fixed couple of bugs then caused some other retarded bugs. I know you are volunteers but it does not mean your server has to be shit like this.

6 часов назад, ABCDe сказал:

I know you are volunteers but it does not mean your server has to be shit like this.

I know you play this server for free, but it does not mean you have to be an ass like this.

4 hours ago, 037 said:

I know you play this server for free, but it does not mean you have to be an ass like this.

are you retarded or something? Is it my problem that causes ton of the bugs? No need to defend like that, and I don't know how am I acting like an ass since I am just telling fact.