Sign in to follow this  
Imjustaguy

Ironfoe: How many runs did it take you?

32 posts in this topic

Hey all, so i've been farming Ironfoe and am pretty much set on calling it quits after 70 runs with no luck. Just wanted to get an idea of how many runs it took those of you that have it to get it. My post lvl60 vanilla wow experience has been 90 percent BRD and after 70 pugs I'm pretty much set on the idea that I'm just one of those guys that will never get it. Any input is appreciated! 

I did 80 runs with no luck.  Got Felstriker after my 2nd run in UBRS though, depends on the RNG gods it seems

12th run, I was not farming it tho, only helping a guildie getting the gloves.

did 105 runs for Ironfoe, was super glad and used it in BWL even when i had crul and dooms edge, then it got nerfed, and it felt like I did it for nothing.

I did about 440+ runs on my paladin without seeing it drop once. Still don't have it.

30-50 runs or there about.

I healed a warrior through this farm. I took us 128 runs and then it dropped 2 times in a row...
The guildie who tagged along in the last run for HoJ was very pleased to get an Ironfoe as well.

134, but I know two people who got it in 3, and another who got it in 57. Pure RNG

Plenty of other posts that talk about the nerf and the weapons viability. Please don't hijack the thread. 

On 2017-06-14 at 1:45 PM, Imjustaguy said:

Plenty of other posts that talk about the nerf and the weapons viability. Please don't hijack the thread. 

Proc-rate was reduced by half. From 10% to 5%. The approximate power of it would probably be placed at entry-lvl BWL weaponry.

EDIT: It should be noted though that it scales VERY well with worldbuffs and consumables.

1 Run, no joke.  There's no way i'd bother farming it ordinarily

On 6/21/2017 at 5:25 AM, Guzzler said:

1 Run, no joke.  There's no way i'd bother farming it ordinarily

An ingame friend of mine got his on his first run as well.   Pure RNG on all items in game...... stupid ass NR tank helm....... #141 runs havn't seen it.

got it on nost on my 2nd-3rd run while trying to get HoJ :p

Then, a few runs later, it dropped again. Noone in group could use it so we gave it to a druid. If only it wasnt a main hand weap..

Ironically, it took me around 10-12 runs to get HoJ

90 runs on my orc warrior, under 10 on my human warrior.

On 12.6.2017 at 10:29 AM, Duality said:

I healed a warrior through this farm. I took us 128 runs and then it dropped 2 times in a row...
The guildie who tagged along in the last run for HoJ was very pleased to get an Ironfoe as well.

Ye, that fucking Ironfoe....... NERFED, god damn..

first run at level 56 3 days ago. it was a full quest run and nobody else could use it so it was exponentially gratifying. I went from arms to fury in the blink of an eye

hEp1Ru8.png