Sign in to follow this  
problazer

How to save Anathema

15 hours ago, killerduki said:

It's very nice to see how in a Topic about server you came out to talk about me instead and insulting me calling me "hypocrisy" , i remember in Nostalrius usually they were deleting offtopic discussions and they were sanctioning people for doing so.

Now while your point is valid , if you see the other side of the coin , then let me remind you that my "rude,offensive and obnoxious" never went against the server rules , while 100 other trolls did it very good and never got sanctioned.

Maybe you dislike the way i write, which i respect that,but as former staff talking something completely irrelevant is just what makes this project falling apart. Unfortunately you are one of the reasons why this project went disaster and it is very sad neither people nor you can see that.

Talking about my behavior , i suggest you to find out your own behavior first. Lucky you , the old Topic was removed which gave clean sight for everyone to see it.

Instead of saying thank you for suggesting something to get fixed which is a problem, you actually went blind eye with immaturity denying and calling me "You are more rude, offensive, and obnoxious".

Being incompetent is what leads this to disaster , especially by someone who have been part of the Staff.

/Kind regards Killerduki

I was responding to your earlier post in this thread. You continue to unfairly and inaccurately insult and denigrate the staff of this project, while closing your ears to any attempt to educate you to the extent of your lack of understanding in the matter. You are toxic in that way, because you continue to push ahead like a bull in a china shop with that ignorance, repeating it over and over and over. Everyone is tired of it, and tired of you. 

If I had the power, I would ban you for you toxicity and for your continued insulting and denigration of the staff. You are the ignorant incompetent one here, but you are too blind and self assured to realise it. 

rude,offensive and obnoxious" never went against the server rules

Actually it does. 

We do understand that a player who's contacting the Elysium staff might be upset over an issue they experienced within the Game. However, the use of vulgar, abusive or disrespectful language towards staff members is unnecessary, inappropriate and unproductive.

Players who engage in this behaviour will be told to stop, if they continue, a sanction may be placed on the account. A staff member will never ask you to do anything that would compromise an account or its personal information.

Elysium staff will make every attempt to show you the respect you deserve. We ask that you show us the same respect. We take no joy in placing sanctions on an account, but must do so in accordance with this agreement.

while 100 other trolls did it very good and never got sanctioned.

How the hell would you know who got sanctioned and who didn't? You can't see the moderator controls, you don't know who was spoken to, who had posts hidden, who was issued infringement points, put onto manual moderation queue, or otherwise disciplined. Once again you spout something based on your own flawed ignorant understanding, and it's wrong. What a surprise.

Maybe you dislike the way i write, which i respect that,but as former staff talking something completely irrelevant is just what makes this project falling apart.

Rubbish. Tolerating asses like you is what drives this project under. Your continued rants against the server should not be tolerated. If you cannot show respect to the administration and staff, then you don't deserve to play here, nor do you deserve to contribute. The fact that you have been allowed to persist for this long has degraded the atmosphere and attitude across the server - and while I'm singling you out here, don't think you are the only one who this standard should be applied to.

Unfortunately you are one of the reasons why this project went disaster and it is very sad neither people nor you can see that.

More clueless drivel. The only reason I'm speaking out now is because I'm no longer staff, and nothing I do or say reflects on their professionalism nor their dedication to the server. Every one of them deserves incredible respect, respect that you refuse to show while acting offended that you don't get respect for insulting them. 

I want to see you pull 4-6 hours a day, every day, doing nothing but answering tickets, trawling through transaction logs, investigating gold transfers, monitoring BGs and barely having a spare minute for yourself. These guys pull around 24-28 hours a week - more when there is a heavy run on tickets, and ban appeals, or when an exploit is detected and needs to be investigated thoroughly. Being a GM is not a game, it's not even fun, it's a hard, brain crushing job - and the only reward you get out of it is a) knowing that you're helping the server and b) when a player says "Thanks for all you do". Not to mention that most of them - like me - also have day jobs, meaning they are spending the bulk of their free time on a second job that doesn't even pay. 

And they do this every day despite people like you constantly insulting them, their integrity, their competency, and their dedication. Like I said, if you can't show them the respect they deserve, you don't deserve to play here, and you shouldn't be allowed to. Fortunately for you, should and will are not the same thing. But I don't have to show the same tolerance I did as a GM as a private player. And maybe it hurts your ego to hear this, but suck it up and listen. 

Lucky you , the old Topic was removed which gave clean sight for everyone to see it.

I'd have preferred it didn't. You were the one begging for censorship and removal. I have no regrets about shining an honest light on your behaviour and attitude.

"You are more rude, offensive, and obnoxious".

Well you are. Spade is a spade. You are also a liar who repeats untruths that smear and denigrate the staff and project. You are a toxic negative influence on this project. Go and look in the mirror and consider how YOU would feel if someone said those same things about you and you knew they weren't true. Then consider that staff are not at liberty to respond to your vile accusations and statements. And when you do that you might just have the tiniest understanding about why I find you so absolutely frustrating and obnoxious. 

3 hours ago, Stodola said:

I was responding to your earlier post in this thread. You continue to unfairly and inaccurately insult and denigrate the staff of this project, while closing your ears to any attempt to educate you to the extent of your lack of understanding in the matter. You are toxic in that way, because you continue to push ahead like a bull in a china shop with that ignorance, repeating it over and over and over. Everyone is tired of it, and tired of you. 

First of all , what you try to claim right now is fabricated false info , the earlier post in this thread was in regard to "Feenix project" and not about this project , there was some examples given, but the whole point of that part of the conversation it was personally about Feenix which it was referred to by the person who i reply to.

"Quoting for you, because you are beyond ignorant and blind eye person, pulling out all this hate against me like an angry kid".

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/50284-how-to-save-anathema/

Now to answer your view to my Feenix and so on attitude :

Period.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I had the power, I would ban you for you toxicity and for your continued insulting and denigration of the staff. You are the ignorant incompetent one here, but you are too blind and self assured to realise it. 

You sound even worse than biggest dictator in the world, when i said this project went disaster because of you , i meant that, you are not just toxic, but worse nightmare to have any project, this kind of behavior destroyed and wiped out this project when by mistake Shenna used against Alex.

I can't imagine people reading you right now as former staff, what kind of moral grounded and disaster will bring this conversation toward project, everyone can see how toxic their former staff is, you know Crestfall today is shaping and crumbling because of toxic attitude like your personally by Asura.

You judge of things based on "person you favor or hate" depend on your wish alike , not depend on what the whole conversation is out there, in before you try to call me ignorant , you completely ignored the part where the reply was referring toward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the hell would you know who got sanctioned and who didn't? You can't see the moderator controls, you don't know who was spoken to, who had posts hidden, who was issued infringement points, put onto manual moderation queue, or otherwise disciplined. Once again you spout something based on your own flawed ignorant understanding, and it's wrong. What a surprise.

How the hell i would know ? By watching the same trolls over and over again shitting and derailing posts days and days, months and months with their original and same user account used before and now.

You tend to deny something even blind man would see.

Rubbish. Tolerating asses like you is what drives this project under. Your continued rants against the server should not be tolerated. If you cannot show respect to the administration and staff, then you don't deserve to play here, nor do you deserve to contribute. The fact that you have been allowed to persist for this long has degraded the atmosphere and attitude across the server - and while I'm singling you out here, don't think you are the only one who this standard should be applied to.

What kind of rants against the server i did ?

Helping and assisting in the bugtracker, pointing out Guides for the Paladin community , helping with advice what the project has done wrong which lead toward this disastrous end today, by stating constructive criticism and point of view like any other person around , staying in topic discussion and tolerating every bit of unfair and untolerant former staff like you derailing and shitting on me.

Before you even talk about me , let me remind you the part where you called community childlish and retarded in your former posts inside many other Topics openly as former staff, where you insult the community because in your eye they sound the very opposite of you.

Biggest mistake this project made ever was having you being part of their team and even worse nightmare is allowing you as former staff using the same name talking bullshit about community in which this project rely to and work because of.

More clueless drivel. The only reason I'm speaking out now is because I'm no longer staff, and nothing I do or say reflects on their professionalism nor their dedication to the server. Every one of them deserves incredible respect, respect that you refuse to show while acting offended that you don't get respect for insulting them. 

As a former staff you are just showing how immature kid was behind the scene during the biggest nightmare when this project had, when it was falling with population.

While i do give respect where it is toward , i do that publicly and i have already said many times publicly in my former posts, the respect was always given toward those who deserved .

Unfortunately nor you got any respect , neither you will be even given any respect , because what you have done to this project before and right now is just reflecting toward the project again, acting like little angry kid rushing around as kamikaze derailing topics and talking shits about community and insulting the community.

I want to see you pull 4-6 hours a day, every day, doing nothing but answering tickets, trawling through transaction logs, investigating gold transfers, monitoring BGs and barely having a spare minute for yourself.

When you applied to do this job personally , nobody have forced you doing it , if you are irresponsible for doing it , not having will to do , none of my business , it was not me hanging you on a rope doing something, just shows how you want to grow an big ego of doing something every second person can do .

These guys pull around 24-28 hours a week - more when there is a heavy run on tickets, and ban appeals, or when an exploit is detected and needs to be investigated thoroughly. Being a GM is not a game, it's not even fun, it's a hard, brain crushing job - and the only reward you get out of it is a) knowing that you're helping the server and b) when a player says "Thanks for all you do". Not to mention that most of them - like me - also have day jobs, meaning they are spending the bulk of their free time on a second job that doesn't even pay. 

While i do respect and i am aware of what they do , if it was not even fun or hard for them to do , why then they even do ? Did i forced you to do it ? Did anyone forced you to do it ? Did Blizzard forced you to do it ? Did Nostalrius forced you to do it?

Nobody cares , if you want to do something then you do it by your own will , but when you accept the challenge of doing it , nobody's fault.

You build up something which depend on community , you want to attract that community , you depend on that community , if you can't respect that community then nobody's fault about your personal problems about how hard your job is.

And they do this every day despite people like you constantly insulting them, their integrity, their competency, and their dedication. Like I said, if you can't show them the respect they deserve, you don't deserve to play here, and you shouldn't be allowed to. Fortunately for you, should and will are not the same thing. But I don't have to show the same tolerance I did as a GM as a private player. And maybe it hurts your ego to hear this, but suck it up and listen. 

While you try to put words in my mouth which you already did twice, i have never personally insulted any staff in this project, while the former reply was about Feenix project, it was written an analyze without insulting , neither i called anyone retarded kid , you are writing something out of tin air , but this complex issue is starving inside your tongue , so i suggest you to drink some vodka and get some fresh air, it will make your life much easier.

I'd have preferred it didn't. You were the one begging for censorship and removal. I have no regrets about shining an honest light on your behaviour and attitude.

I was never begging for any censorship , i just suggested it to save your ego , because if people read you as former staff, everyone will see what kind of immature and toxic person were behind this project all along.

But yeah i'd love to see that Topic/Post again publicly , because i was wrong , everyone in fact should see what kind of kid were working all along behind the scene.

You were calling others retarded kids and then you went full kamikaze on me, amazing , i honestly have/had so much fun reading your comments there,here and in other topics where you insult, demoralize and denigrate other people as former Staff in this Project.

Well you are. Spade is a spade. You are also a liar who repeats untruths that smear and denigrate the staff and project. You are a toxic negative influence on this project. Go and look in the mirror and consider how YOU would feel if someone said those same things about you and you knew they weren't true. Then consider that staff are not at liberty to respond to your vile accusations and statements. And when you do that you might just have the tiniest understanding about why I find you so absolutely frustrating and obnoxious. 

Lied for what ? You sound too much immature for even someone to talk with you.

I feel sorry about you bro, this Game obviously is not for you, go get some fresh air, you need it.

I wonder why this project Staff didn't ban you already for derailing Topics with offtopic discussion , harassing and insulting.

Waiting for your further Wall of Text reply, it sound pretty and entertaining for everyone.

/Kind regards Kilerduki

Duki, get it through your thick head that I am not part of the project anymore. You cannot infer anything about my work as a GM by the way I am addressing you now as a free and private player unbounded by any restrictions of professionalism and decorum that is expected of the hard working staff of this project. I respected and abided by those rules and expectations as part of the project - and everyone I have dealt with as a GM knows this. 

That you continue to dishonestly insinuate and even imply that I did not do my job well and with full grace and dedication expected is just an insult against me personally. And this is what I mean, because you began that line of attack the minute I pointed out that your attacks against Elysium staff - calling them dishonest, saying they do not care, that they intend to simply shut down and open a new private server, that they are corrupt, and incompetent - were uncalled for and toxic. That is when you began to attack me personally, because I do not have to suffer your shit any longer without a tongue to defend myself.

You are that kind of person who thinks that everything they say and do is all butterflies and light while they shit all over the hard work of others that they clearly have no comprehension about. 

And quite frankly, if you take my disgust at you, and speaking up as a god damn free and private player of these servers, and defending and speaking up for the staff who cannot defend themselves, is incompetence, then know this: What ever you think of me, you are a hundred times worse.

First of all , what you try to claim right now is fabricated false info , the earlier post in this thread was in regard to "Feenix project" and not about this project , there was some examples given, but the whole point of that part of the conversation it was personally about Feenix which it was referred to by the person who i reply to.

No, duki, this https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/50453-thank-you-elysium-staff/?do=findComment&comment=416970 is NOT about Feenix, try again.

By watching the same trolls over and over again shitting and derailing posts days and days, months and months with their original and same user account used before and now.

There are scales of sanctions. I personally banned, manually moderated, and directly warned players and hid posts YOU complained about. I'll say that again. Posts YOU complained about - I'm not even talking about the plethora of other posts that were dealt with, just specifically the ones you raised. We see the reports in the moderator control panel, and we address them as appropriate. In fact, that's personally affronting given that I did specifically handle some of your complaints, hide posts, warn the poster, and allocate them infringement points. I have even put players on manual moderation - which means every post MUST be approved.

You want to know something else? During my tenure as GM, you personally reported more posts than any other player on these forums. The only players making more reports total were Russians, and outside my purview.

You were calling others retarded kids and then you went full kamikaze on me, amazing , i honestly had so much fun reading your comments there and in other topics where you insult and demoralize and denigrate other people as former Staff in this Project.

I never call someone retarded (or autistic) because those words have more important meanings to me. If I say you need remedial English and culture classes, that means exactly that. Go back through my post history. You will find that there are very few times I have spoken up, and when I do, you'll see that I say what I mean. I'll say an idea is moronic, poorly thought out, unworkable, or just a plain bad idea and I will call them players for unfounded, ignorant, statements (by players I mostly mean you, since you are the main offender here) - particularly about staff. But I will not call them retarded or autistic. My overriding concern is for the servers and server health. Not to pander to your hurt feelings.

The fact is, Duki, that you are wrong about so many things, and that you continue to parrot those falsehoods. Perhaps you genuinely think you've been respectful during your stay here. It's a possibility that you are that unaware of your own abrasive rudeness. I'll put it this way, if your complaints against the staff - their integrity, dedication, and honesty - had any merit, I would not object. When you say "I told them not to do this and they did it anyway" - that may or may not be a fair assessment of the situation, but it is not a direct attack against the staff. No one is immune to making mistakes - it's why we have a ban appeal forum. But when you say "They don't care" or "They lied" or "They are going to shut down and re-open" and every time you accuse them of lacking integrity, professionalism, and competence - that's when it becomes offensive. 

You demand of them a standard that you refuse to abide by, which is hypocrisy, but I don't see them coming out and calling you unprofessional and incompetent, I don't see them speaking back every time you slander them. And rather than acknowledge that you have been given great leeway, and shown unrelenting tolerance and patience and professionalism, you continue to criticise. 

You could have been a helpful and positive person but you chose not to be. Instead of trying to understand the decisions that are made and why they are made, you chose instead to cling to your own reasoning based on incomplete information. 

You're bad for this server. Plain and simple.

While i do respect and i am aware of what they do , if it was not even fun or hard for them to do , why then they even do ?

Because someone has to. Someone has to step up and keeping everything oiled and running. If no-one does, then there is nothing. We (and I'm including myself here) as people who care about Vanilla WoW, love the game, and want it to succeed - and more than that, were willing to sacrifice our time and energy to help it do so. 

Nobody cares , if you want to do something then you do it by your own will , but when you accept the challenge of doing it , nobody's fault.

YOU don't care. There are plenty of people who do, who appreciate the lengths that the staff go to, how hard they work, and how much they accomplish just keeping the servers running day to day.

You build up something which depend on community , you want to attract that community , you depend on that community , if you can't respect that community then nobody's fault about your personal problems about how hard your job is.

The whole team absolutely respects the community. But that's a strawman argument. That I personally don't respect or appreciate the way you have behaved says nothing and does not diminish in any way my appreciation and respect for the community as a whole. YOU are not the community, Duki, you are one person in a sea of 20,000. You are a single voice. 

i have never personally insulted any staff in this project

Bull-fucking-shit.

1- Don't open 4th server before it even open. (they opened)

2- Don't merge/cooperate with LGN/Crestfall because it will be disaster. (they did)

3- Warned them for doxxing before it even happen. (they didn't care/called me crazy and then alexensual happened)

4- Told them to merge ZK with Anathema when population was high but in decline before they even collapse (they been refusing and waiting to collapse).

5- Told them to stop doing unblizzlike modification (they did)

6- Told them to focus on current content bugs fix and to not rush with progression (they go 1.10 and later naxx while ossirian not fixed even)

7- Told them to tune AQ40 because it will end up too easy and people/guilds will quit (they didn't care)

8- Told them War Efforts reversing decision will damage server even more especially when Alex already doxxed this (they did reverse) .

9- Told Shenna/Jakira to not piss or get angry and ignore Alexensual like professional because it will damage the project (Shenna did the opposite)

10- Told them to hold down their moral,ego and arrogance , talk with people about problems , stop dividing the community with example of respec cost , apologize the comunity (they do the opposite).

11- Told them to start working as professional Staff , not like ordinary player (they do the opposite).

12- Told them to add Anathema specific Advertisement to get more people (they deny)

13- Told them to support streamers by adding them at least on main page and change this terrible website looking (they support them partially only on discord/twitter).

1. It was necessary, there was no way for either server (Elysium PvP and Anathema) to cope with launch populations. Further, it was something that was heavily asked for and anticipated. 

Point is, you were wrong. Even if it didn't ultimately work out, it was still the right decision.

2. The LGN was and remains an amazing idea that would have delivered a beautiful uniform and progressive experience across all expansions that could have taken a player from earliest Vanilla all the way through to Legion. That it was undermined by Twinstar and Kronos and other's direct manipulations of the situation is a still painful loss to the private wow server community as a whole. This is why we can't have nice things. 

Again, you were wrong. That things didn't play out the way we wanted doesn't make it a bad decision to pursue that goal. If you never try and never strive for a vision, you will never bring it to reality.

3. One wonders what shady and disreputable communities you're a member of Duki, if you claim advanced notice of upcoming doxxing. Regardless. You don't give in to terrorists. Elysium was damaged, but we stayed standing and continued to rebuild. I don't know what your point is here. What should we have done differently? Quit?

4.  Your idea was wrong then, and it remains wrong. You make a lot of logical errors in your reasoning, Duki. You think that because something happened it happened for the reasons you believe. Sorry to rain on your picnic.

5. This is such a moronic statement. Modifications are necessary. The game would be unplayable without them and they are never undertaken without a lot of debate and cross-discipline discussion. Nothing is modified unless it is absolutely deemed necessary. I'm sorry that your personal wants got stepped on, but sorry the community and the servers as a whole take preference.

6. I partially agree on this one, but unfortunately there is a reality you just don't acknowledge. There is a finite number of manhours for development, and we can't force open-source developers to work on things that don't interest them. There are also multiple realms at different points in their timelines that have been waiting for new content for different lengths of time. Naxx is needed. It's not a question of wanting to wait or not, but simply that in order to get Naxx out in a suitable time frame it needs to be worked on now. Once Naxx is out, developers will be able to take a breather and focus on fixing some of the more onerous outstanding bugs.

7. AQ40 was tuned to pre-nerf levels, there was an issue with armor values on release but by and large the reception has been overwhelmingly positive. The problem is not that AQ40 is too easy, but that it is too hard for guilds that have yet to clear it. 

8. This was a split decision, one we didn't really want to have to make but we had to make in order to release AQ40 in a reasonable time frame. Unfortunately we couldn't force players who were hording war materials to turn them in, and we couldn't stop those same people competing for war materials against players wanting to turn them in. We were forced to make adjustments. 

9. Shenna is Shenna. She wore her heart on her sleeve and invested everything into the project. Elysium and the LGN were her vision of what was possible. But again, you have no idea what was actually going on behind the scenes there. I ask that you not act like you have insight into things that are opaque to you. It would have been better if Shenna had kept her cool, but given everything, I can hardly fault or blame her for getting hurt.

10. "Told them to hold down their moral,ego and arrogance , talk with people about problems , stop dividing the community with example of respec cost , apologize the comunity (they do the opposite)." - sorry no idea what you're referring to here.

11. "Told them to start working as professional Staff , not like ordinary player (they do the opposite)." - this is just offensive. You want 100% professionalism, pay someone to do the job. Don't expect people to give up their free time to serve you, to endure incredible pressure and stress daily, and then demand they act with 100% professionalism. The staff are overwhelmingly professional in what they do. 

12. "Told them to add Anathema specific Advertisement to get more people (they deny)" - your vague ramblings about this have been far from helpful. What advertisement, where, how? You said they should advertise big things - what big things? And part of advertising is YOUR job as part of the community. Don't expect the staff to do everything. Where are your advertisements about Anathema? Where are your posts and blogs and screenshots advertising any of the servers? 

13. There is no web developer at present. The website will not be changed until there is. That's simply a fact of life. The website is built in a product that is uncommon and unwieldy, and badly implemented at that. To fix and change things there without breaking the whole site requires a competent developer skilled in that product. Nor do they have the time and manpower to completely rebuild the website in something else. Sorry, but this isn't a refusal out of obstinance, it's simply a lack of necessary resources to affect change.

Or maybe Stodola will tell me again how much my work is never appreciated by Staff or maybe Thari will tell me again that i am on Thin Ice again . "maybe" .

Given these 13 points, do you honestly no understand why I don't appreciate your statements and actions? You're wrong inside and out in so many ways, and then you claim you were right because the planets aligned and sort of delivered an outcome along those lines? That's no more accurate and insightful than a psychic octopus election prediction.

I keep telling you that you do not have enough information to make these calls, and you do not understand or have any insight to the processes the project uses to reach decisions and how seriously they take them, and you keep blindly believe you do.

2 minutes ago, Stodola said:

Duki, get it through your thick head that I am not part of the project anymore. You cannot infer anything about my work as a GM by the way I am addressing you now as a free and private player unbounded by any restrictions of professionalism and decorum that is expected of the hard working staff of this project. I respected and abided by those rules and expectations as part of the project - and everyone I have dealt with as a GM knows this.

Not being part of the project anymore , doesn't give you any right to demoralize the integrity of the project as a former Staff, which should have dignity and end up with dignity given by the community , not by exposing what kind of toxic kid was behind the scene all along during the period where you were Staff.

It gives negative effect toward the project and you are not even aware of it , just like narcissistic person who has no motions about his behavior.

That you continue to dishonestly insinuate and even imply that I did not do my job well and with full grace and dedication expected is just an insult against me personally. And this is what I mean, because you began that line of attack the minute I pointed out that your attacks against Elysium staff - calling them dishonest, saying they do not care, that they intend to simply shut down and open a new private server, that they are corrupt, and incompetent - were uncalled for and toxic. That is when you began to attack me personally, because I do not have to suffer your shit any longer without a tongue to defend myself.

I really apologize if i have hurt your feelings , but you sound more like a damn crag right now.

When community criticize the problems of this project and point on the truth , doesn't mean the same community is insulting you.

Tell me you little kid Stodola , where is the part which i called this project corrupted!?!?!

If constructive criticism about something for you is insulting , then i have no other comment , you are exactly the person which most of these are written , because you are the incompetent person and what is even worse Toxic like explosive Keg.

No, duki, this https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/50453-thank-you-elysium-staff/?do=findComment&comment=416970 is NOT about Feenix, try again.

And there was Insults written in that post right?!

There are scales of sanctions. I personally banned, manually moderated, and directly warned players and hid posts YOU complained about. I'll say that again. Posts YOU complained about - I'm not even talking about the plethora of other posts that were dealt with, just specifically the ones you raised. We see the reports in the moderator control panel, and we address them as appropriate. In fact, that's personally affronting given that I did specifically handle some of your complaints, hide posts, warn the poster, and allocate them infringement points. I have even put players on manual moderation - which means every post MUST be approved.

Ill give you one example about it , since you tend to lie people all the time :

https://forum.elysium-project.org/profile/80591-kingrat/

May 22

His first derailing comment against me was written and also reported during May 26 , days and days after many reports for harassing , derailing etc and even today , this person never got any sanction , this also include period when you were still Staff, by not doing any of what you just said here.

That person is just one of many others who still are free derailing and trolling at any sight which has done before and still doing it.

You want to know something else? During my tenure as GM, you personally reported more posts than any other player on these forums. The only players making more reports total were Russians, and outside my purview.

Ill just let this, so people can see things behind the scene a bit.

You should even say thank you for someone doing the job you should do and was assigned to.

I never call someone retarded (or autistic) because those words have more important meanings to me. If I say you need remedial English and culture classes, that means exactly that. Go back through my post history. You will find that there are very few times I have spoken up, and when I do, you'll see that I say what I mean. I'll say an idea is moronic, poorly thought out, unworkable, or just a plain bad idea and I will call them players for unfounded, ignorant, statements (by players I mostly mean you, since you are the main offender here) - particularly about staff. But I will not call them retarded or autistic. My overriding concern is for the servers and server health. Not to pander to your hurt feelings.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/50645-anathemas-only-population-fix/?do=findComment&comment=418675

When you've done that - assuming you manage to scrape a "pass" - practice engaging your brain before typing this dribbling lexical diarrhoea.

Excuses for insulting is not accepted by anyone , when you call someone to practice his brain before he type lexical diarrhea is exactly the same as calling someone retarded.

The fact is, Duki, that you are wrong about so many things, and that you continue to parrot those falsehoods.

I am sorry , but i was never wrong on anything , it is you just bringing up lies to the community , nothing more but "same old story".

Perhaps you genuinely think you've been respectful during your stay here.

I was never respected , neither i have said that i was ever respected.

But unfortunately you are not respected either , hence why you were thrown out from being a toxic Staff implying lies to the community.

I'll put it this way, if your complaints against the staff - their integrity, dedication, and honesty - had any merit, I would not object. When you say "I told them not to do this and they did it anyway" - that may or may not be a fair assessment of the situation, but it is not a direct attack against the staff.

Suggestions was given , most importantly many of  these was referring to clean up the toxic Staff which is causing big damage to  this project, which unfortunately you were one of them and i feel your anger toward me now , because this project finally has it's own 2 cents better live without you being any part of it.

No one is immune to making mistakes - it's why we have a ban appeal forum. But when you say "They don't care" or "They lied" or "They are going to shut down and re-open" and every time you accuse them of lacking integrity, professionalism, and competence - that's when it becomes offensive. 

Because something was said as Truth , doesn't mean it was offensive, but what is truly happening, i feel sorry about you, it is rather disappointing what i am reading right now and pathetic.

You demand of them a standard that you refuse to abide by, which is hypocrisy, but I don't see them coming out and calling you unprofessional and incompetent, I don't see them speaking back every time you slander them. And rather than acknowledge that you have been given great leeway, and shown unrelenting tolerance and patience and professionalism, you continue to criticise. 

Thanks to the bad management this project had which you are solely biggest responsible person for that , is what made these standards low in this project and caused me to abide by them , adapting on the lack of management and behavior.

You could have been a helpful and positive person but you chose not to be. Instead of trying to understand the decisions that are made and why they are made, you chose instead to cling to your own reasoning based on incomplete information. 

I been always helpful and positive person before you joined in this Project as Staff and not doing your job, the decisions which this project made i been warning long ago , i gave them even analyze for all of the things , i been trying hard to stop them making the mistake which is happening today, unfortunately the blind eye which you have responsibility about it, lead the project where it is currently.

You're bad for this server. Plain and simple.

Don't worry , i am glad that i quit playing in it, with such toxic Staff like you , i wouldn't even joined either , you are just lucky i joined before you were here, else i never join in project where Staff act like toxic kid and like Crestfall.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Ahh, the continued references to "kid". Grow up, Duki. And I don't mean in age. I mean emotional maturity. You have no grounds to insult or call anyone anything given your own behavior. 

I really apologize if i have hurt your feelings , but you sound more like a damn crag right now.

And you sound like a drongo. I don't really expect better from you at this stage, Duki. I'm not even hoping for better from you.

Tell me you little kid Stodola , where is the part which i called this project corrupted!?!?!

Well I'd post it, but lucky for you, the thread was removed. Funny how your begging for it to be deleted worked out in your favour, huh?

Suggestions was given , most importantly many of  these was referring to clean up the toxic Staff which is causing big damage to  this project, which unfortunately you were one of them and i feel your anger toward me now , because this project finally has it's own 2 cents better live without you being any part of it.

I challenge you to find a single word or action by me when I was GM that was in any way damaging or toxic to the project. I have held myself with absolute professionalism and respect to the job. Regardless of your attempts to insinuate and imply otherwise I will always be proud of my work for Elysium, I only wish I could have stayed on and done more. 

Because something was said as Truth , doesn't mean it was offensive, but what is truly happening, i feel sorry about you, it is rather disappointing what i am reading right now and pathetic.

It's not true just because you say it or believe it, Duki. If you don't know it, then you are wrong, if you did, then they are lies. You can choose which, but there is no third option. I know that you don't understand why anyone would dedicated so much time and energy to a project, but take it as written: It's because they care. 

You're digging deeper and deeper into your own personal sewer pit here. The more you write, the more clear it is that you are incapable of the level of emotional and intellectual maturity you pretend to have. You make insults every single post, and then ask me to find where you insulted anyone? How clueless and unaware can you be about yourself?

Thanks to the bad management this project had which you are solely biggest responsible person for that , is what made these standards low in this project and caused me to abide by them , adapting on the lack of management and behavior.

This is just pathetic. Who do you think I am? I was a senior GM, not a team lead. I didn't make a single decision on behalf of the server, I contributed to the discussions, and helped people to the best of my ability. Your motivations and desire to insult and degrade anyone who disagrees with you have never been more obvious than in this moment. You know what's really funny? You absolutely could not have handled being even an R2, I don't think you could even have handled being a CM. You don't have the emotional maturity for it. You want to insult and degrade me when I have done more for this server than you ever could have contemplated and I'm just one of the (ex) staff. There rest of the team, and the team leads, and the admins, are still there plugging away, working to make the best use of the resources they can and make the best decisions for the server they can. My contributions pale in comparison to theirs, but yours, your pale even in comparison to mine. That's the scale we're looking at here.

You would quite simply break the first time you faced a decision  as tough as some of the decisions the project is faced with, because you lack the mental flexibility to consider other possibilities, other points of view. You are right, and that's all there is to it, in your mind.

I been always helpful and positive person before you joined in this Project as Staff and not doing your job, the decisions which this project made i been warning long ago , i gave them even analyze for all of the things , i been trying hard to stop them making the mistake which is happening today, unfortunately the blind eye which you have responsibility about it, lead the project where it is currently.

You twat! You don't even know when I joined. How can you even make a claim like this without the utmost dishonesty in your heart? You don't know how long I was a GM or even the things I did. Like I've said before, you're clueless and ignorant to the reality of the world. Exactly what do you think my job was, oh enlightened one? Please, illuminate me, I'm all ears. What's the job of a GM, Duki? And then tell me how I didn't do it with professionalism and decorum every day for months until my health failed?

Don't worry , i am glad that i quit playing in it, with such toxic Staff like you , i wouldn't even joined either , you are just lucky i joined before you were here, else i never join in project where Staff act like toxic kid and like Crestfall.

You wouldn't have been missed if you had never joined. I can't say that you brought anyone new into the fold, but you surely drove some away. Your net impact has been negative, and that's all there really is to say.

Finally:

But unfortunately you are not respected either , hence why you were thrown out from being a toxic Staff implying lies to the community.

See? You're a liar. You simply can't help yourself. Like Trump you'll lie about anything to make a good insult. What are you going to called Sheyster Stodola now or something? I didn't miss your claim of "FAKE NEWS" either. 

I QUIT. Literally, the stress and demands of being a GM on top of my day job put me in the hospital. I am now in the process of recovery, and so taking an interest again. But I don't expect you to understand or appreciate that. You'd much rather call people "kids" and whine about how your ignorant demands were ignored. Seriously, you would not have been missed if you never joined.

23 minutes ago, Stodola said:

Because someone has to. Someone has to step up and keeping everything oiled and running. If no-one does, then there is nothing. We (and I'm including myself here) as people who care about Vanilla WoW, love the game, and want it to succeed - and more than that, were willing to sacrifice our time and energy to help it do so.

This sound like the Doomsday and world will end up , thanks for being Savior of private servers Stodola , everyone should obey you.

Nobody forced you or gave any 2 cents about you doing it , nobody is forced to do it , they just did it because they want.

You were not the first neither the last person on this planet doing it , there were private servers since 2006 up until today and will continue being , not because "they has to", but because it is their will and wish , nobody demand them to do it in order to forcefully "appreciate" their work.

YOU don't care. There are plenty of people who do, who appreciate the lengths that the staff go to, how hard they work, and how much they accomplish just keeping the servers running day to day.

People join , play this game and leave, they do what is allowed for them and what they want , not because your name is written in the center of Brussel or Washington.

If people actually did care about you, they would have already called your name in reddit and everywhere, but instead you accomplished being a toxic former Staff of an project.

That I personally don't respect or appreciate the way you have behaved says nothing and does not diminish in any way my appreciation and respect for the community as a whole. YOU are not the community, Duki, you are one person in a sea of 20,000. You are a single voice. 

That's why you call the same community morons,idiots,brain lexicon and more, i am sorry but who are you? Nobody heard about you? Nobody in Washington streets gave any cent about you.

You are just person who everyone can see it's true face and nature putting your own words in my mouth.

1. It was necessary, there was no way for either server (Elysium PvP and Anathema) to cope with launch populations. Further, it was something that was heavily asked for and anticipated. 

Point is, you were wrong. Even if it didn't ultimately work out, it was still the right decision.

And yeah , they couldn't set a server cap limit after opening the 3rd server? So they had to open 4th server knewing that the hype will go down sooner or later?.

My suggestion was never wrong , it was given with analyze , but everyone see how your "right decision" gave ZethKur a happy ending.

2. The LGN was and remains an amazing idea that would have delivered a beautiful uniform and progressive experience across all expansions that could have taken a player from earliest Vanilla all the way through to Legion. That it was undermined by Twinstar and Kronos and other's direct manipulations of the situation is a still painful loss to the private wow server community as a whole. This is why we can't have nice things. 

Again, you were wrong. That things didn't play out the way we wanted doesn't make it a bad decision to pursue that goal. If you never try and never strive for a vision, you will never bring it to reality.

A vision where you try to bring Project like Crestfall who were shit  talking about Elysium previously , A vision where you pick disastrous project like PlayTBC which people hated so much during that period.

Nice vision you brought here, i see you are damn blinded person.

Nobody's fault for the things you have failed and tend to ignore by disappointing your own community extremely.

3. One wonders what shady and disreputable communities you're a member of Duki, if you claim advanced notice of upcoming doxxing. Regardless. You don't give in to terrorists. Elysium was damaged, but we stayed standing and continued to rebuild. I don't know what your point is here. What should we have done differently? Quit?

You talk bullshit right now , first of all none of these doxxing was given by me , neither i was part of.

The first person who i personally gave this info and warning about spy's and "terrorists" inside the team doxxing was @Shenna and @Jakira  , nobody else.

Even tho they never took me serious and called me crazy , i tried at least.

4.  Your idea was wrong then, and it remains wrong. You make a lot of logical errors in your reasoning, Duki. You think that because something happened it happened for the reasons you believe. Sorry to rain on your picnic.

The idea to merge Zeth'Kur was never wrong , it was given right in time before the population shrink even happen , it was given to prevent the issue which happen today, unfortunately it was done way too late like no tomorrow after the collapse (like soviet union).

5. This is such a moronic statement. Modifications are necessary. The game would be unplayable without them and they are never undertaken without a lot of debate and cross-discipline discussion. Nothing is modified unless it is absolutely deemed necessary. I'm sorry that your personal wants got stepped on, but sorry the community and the servers as a whole take preference.

Community joined here following Nostalrius characters , it was given them a promise of Blizzlike project ,not some modified project where everything that is non blizzlike is getting implemented , this is direct betrayal of the whole community , then you wonder why the project end up disaster , it did because someone is working very opposite of what community expect.

6. I partially agree on this one, but unfortunately there is a reality you just don't acknowledge. There is a finite number of manhours for development, and we can't force open-source developers to work on things that don't interest them. There are also multiple realms at different points in their timelines that have been waiting for new content for different lengths of time. Naxx is needed. It's not a question of wanting to wait or not, but simply that in order to get Naxx out in a suitable time frame it needs to be worked on now. Once Naxx is out, developers will be able to take a breather and focus on fixing some of the more onerous outstanding bugs.

That's what's been called "Quantity>Quality" , you can't let bugs unfixed while rushing forward to open terrible progression, the same mistake was done by Feenix and everyone know how it end up today.

It's either working properly or non working ,you can't just jump on a cliff knowing that the cliff will fall apart.

7. AQ40 was tuned to pre-nerf levels, there was an issue with armor values on release but by and large the reception has been overwhelmingly positive. The problem is not that AQ40 is too easy, but that it is too hard for guilds that have yet to clear it. 

And how much time it took first Guilds to clear it? 1 day..... Everyone witnessed that.

8. This was a split decision, one we didn't really want to have to make but we had to make in order to release AQ40 in a reasonable time frame. Unfortunately we couldn't force players who were hording war materials to turn them in, and we couldn't stop those same people competing for war materials against players wanting to turn them in. We were forced to make adjustments. 

Making a mistake once is forgivable , but doing the same mistake for second time is plain bad, what is even worse is it all happened after the doxxing of Alexensual , this just set an oil inside the fire and hence why this decision was disaster.

10. "Told them to hold down their moral,ego and arrogance , talk with people about problems , stop dividing the community with example of respec cost , apologize the comunity (they do the opposite)." - sorry no idea what you're referring to here.

That is the problem , you have no idea what does it mean proper conversation and communication , lack of knowledge about moral,ego and arrogance is biggest issue inside you , otherwise you would comprehend that.

11. "Told them to start working as professional Staff , not like ordinary player (they do the opposite)." - this is just offensive. You want 100% professionalism, pay someone to do the job. Don't expect people to give up their free time to serve you, to endure incredible pressure and stress daily, and then demand they act with 100% professionalism. The staff are overwhelmingly professional in what they do. 

Nobody ask you to be here 24 hours or force you to be here if you don't want , but when you join in something for free or paid then you also bring responsibility and consequences about that, just because you were not professional enough Anathema end up like it is today. If you can't do properly what you are assigned to it , then let someone else do it who willing to do better than you.

12. "Told them to add Anathema specific Advertisement to get more people (they deny)" - your vague ramblings about this have been far from helpful. What advertisement, where, how? You said they should advertise big things - what big things? And part of advertising is YOUR job as part of the community. Don't expect the staff to do everything. Where are your advertisements about Anathema? Where are your posts and blogs and screenshots advertising any of the servers? 

If you believe that the community should Advertise instead the project Leadership , then you have no clue about anything and i doubt you can make things anytime better , but worse.

Nobody outside of the project is responsible about population gain or lost, it is the Project management who shall do Advertisements in order to expose their project to the community , to attract community , if the project is unknown or asking their customers to do advertisements then it is doomed to fail terrible.

Give me any project where community tend to advertise instead the project itself!?!

Even Nostalrius,Feenix or any other outside good or bad , successful or failed projects are doing Advertisements, even Blizzard, but community is not doing it neither obligated to do , the leadership and management should do that task instead.

Asking from community to do advertisement is like kamikaze for this project, especially when today the only thing community talk about this project is negative and terrible point of view.

Given these 13 points, do you honestly no understand why I don't appreciate your statements and actions? You're wrong inside and out in so many ways, and then you claim you were right because the planets aligned and sort of delivered an outcome along those lines? That's no more accurate and insightful than a psychic octopus election prediction.

I keep telling you that you do not have enough information to make these calls, and you do not understand or have any insight to the processes the project uses to reach decisions and how seriously they take them, and you keep blindly believe you do.

You are wrong as always and one of the reasons why the project end up so disaster, because you simple can't accept the reality.

/Kind regards Killerduki

You guys have both derailed this very important topic with your incessant walls of text. SHAME ON YOU BOTH. So lets try to get this back on topic about saving anathema.

27 minutes ago, Stodola said:

Ahh, the continued references to "kid". Grow up, Duki. And I don't mean in age. I mean emotional maturity. You have no grounds to insult or call anyone anything given your own behavior.

Just like your attitude toward me, exactly , calling repeatedly thick head,moron and insulting the whole community in each 2nd of your "personal post".

And you sound like a drongo. I don't really expect better from you at this stage, Duki. I'm not even hoping for better from you.

^

Well I'd post it, but lucky for you, the thread was removed. Funny how your begging for it to be deleted worked out in your favour, huh?

Go ahead and post it , i gladly accept that but you instead talk something out of tin air lying all the time.

I challenge you to find a single word or action by me when I was GM that was in any way damaging or toxic to the project. I have held myself with absolute professionalism and respect to the job. Regardless of your attempts to insinuate and imply otherwise I will always be proud of my work for Elysium, I only wish I could have stayed on and done more. 

Everything , only because you can't see that , not my problem.

It's not true just because you say it or believe it, Duki. If you don't know it, then you are wrong, if you did, then they are lies. You can choose which, but there is no third option. I know that you don't understand why anyone would dedicated so much time and energy to a project, but take it as written: It's because they care. 

Only because you want to cover the truth or lie to the community doesn't mean that you are right, everyone can see and read , sooner or later you will realize that.

This is just pathetic. Who do you think I am? I was a senior GM, not a team lead. I didn't make a single decision on behalf of the server, I contributed to the discussions, and helped people to the best of my ability. Your motivations and desire to insult and degrade anyone who disagrees with you have never been more obvious than in this moment. You know what's really funny? You absolutely could not have handled being even an R2, I don't think you could even have handled being a CM. You don't have the emotional maturity for it. You want to insult and degrade me when I have done more for this server than you ever could have contemplated and I'm just one of the (ex) staff. There rest of the team, and the team leads, and the admins, are still there plugging away, working to make the best use of the resources they can and make the best decisions for the server they can. My contributions pale in comparison to theirs, but yours, your pale even in comparison to mine. That's the scale we're looking at here.

You would quite simply break the first time you faced a decision  as tough as some of the decisions the project is faced with, because you lack the mental flexibility to consider other possibilities, other points of view. You are right, and that's all there is to it, in your mind.

It's not about who you are, it's all about your personal behavior during and post being a Senior GM , only because you were given a rank doesn't mean you were doing your job properly , judging on your personal believes is what made you turning into a blind eye.

You were simple not for that job, because such toxic person who has no idea about moral and ego is what made Staff look really bad unfortunately, your contributions was nothing more but few announcements given after it was demanded, the rest was just insults toward the community.

Talking about my flexibility, only because i don't care , doesn't mean that i can't do this job twice better than you, mainly because i do actually understand how community work coming out as "simple and ordinary player" unlike you who believe "created the world" .

You twat! You don't even know when I joined. How can you even make a claim like this without the utmost dishonesty in your heart? You don't know how long I was a GM or even the things I did.

Just like i said, you were not even here in order to judge about my attitude or how i were before, because you brought the toxic attitude in this project by doing the opposite of what you had to do.

You wouldn't have been missed if you had never joined. I can't say that you brought anyone new into the fold, but you surely drove some away. Your net impact has been negative, and that's all there really is to say.

This is the most funny part i read , sorry but i couldn't avoid to laugh about it.

Sorry bro, but you are the person who drove people away from this project currently.

See? You're a liar. You simply can't help yourself. Like Trump you'll lie about anything to make a good insult. What are you going to called Sheyster Stodola now or something? I didn't miss your claim of "FAKE NEWS" either. 

Poor Stodola , i just enjoy how you entertain this community .

I QUIT. Literally, the stress and demands of being a GM on top of my day job put me in the hospital. I am now in the process of recovery, and so taking an interest again.

That's why i suggested you already , go get some fresh air and enjoy a bit in real world , this Game is not for you, if you are getting stress from internet then i feel sorry for you.

/Kind regards Killerduki

7 minutes ago, taladril said:

You guys have both derailed this very important topic with your incessant walls of text. SHAME ON YOU BOTH. So lets try to get this back on topic about saving anathema.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/50284-how-to-save-anathema/?do=findComment&comment=419332

Unfortunately that is what he want , to derail this topic in order to get locked.

This is what he did to the last Topic/s who got deleted either.

The reason he came out to talk offtopic and insult me.

His whole idea and plan was just to remove what was suggested how to save this Server by attacking me personally, knowing that i will respond to it and abusing the GM power to get away from it.

/Kind regards Killerduki

This sound like the Doomsday and world will end up , thanks for being Savior of private servers Stodola , everyone should obey you.

What is it with you and strawman arguments. I never asked for obedience or claimed to be anyone's saviour.

Nobody forced you or gave any 2 cents about you doing it , nobody is forced to do it , they just did it because they want.

Doctors are Doctors because they want to be, and because they understand the need. Do you disrespect them? Police are police because they want to be. Lawyers are lawyers because they want to be. Everyone takes on the role they choose because they choose to - that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect them. Do you flip off veterans too, because they chose to server their country?

This is hyperbole, I'm not insinuating in any way that being a CM or GM or team lead or anything else is anywhere worthy of the level of appreciation and respect those jobs are, but they are worthy of some respect and appreciation. Nor is it an obligation or expectation, I didn't become a GM to be respected, but I don't appreciate seeing you show such disrespect to others who are working hard to meet the needs of the server without any other kind of reward.

And yeah , they couldn't set a server cap limit after opening the 3rd server? So they had to open 4th server knewing that the hype will go down sooner or later?.

It's a similar situation brewing on Elysium PVP now, they can put a cap of say 8k on and inflict queues (most likely at least an hour) on players or they can keep the cap high and hope to address lag, latency, and server instability. Same situation that faced Elysium on launch, where both Ana and Ely were hitting populations of 11k players online concurrently, and this was PRIOR to the DDoS attacks.

You have to deal with reality, not ideal situations. Nothing is ever ideal. Again, you need the mental flexibility to understand this.

A vision where you try to bring Project like Crestfall who were shit  talking about Elysium previously , A vision where you pick disastrous project like PlayTBC which people hated so much during that period.

Shit talking is the result of competition between servers, it's toxic and negative. I can't speak for Shenna but I hoped that giving everyone a unified vision and having them work together would bring private wow servers out of that morass and into a newer more cohesive and collaborative future. Projects would be reformed and a cross project leadership established that would help direct and grow the whole community. It was not something we could do alone, any one attempting this needs to be willing to work with other projects and extend olive branches and second chances.

You have to be emotionally mature about things like this. If you cling to old grudges you'll never get anywhere.

Community joined here following Nostalrius characters , it was given them a promise of Blizzlike project ,not some modified project where everything that is non blizzlike is getting implemented , this is direct betrayal of the whole community , then you wonder why the project end up disaster , it did because someone is working very opposite of what community expect.

Again, you have to work with reality, Duki. You can't magically have your cake and eat it too. If these changes were not made the project would have died very quickly from much worse problems. They were necessary changes and they remain necessary changes. You can cry all you like about how "un-blizlike" it is, but it's far better to have a server with minor changes than no server at all, I would hope you agree.

That is the problem , you have no idea what does it mean proper conversation and communication , lack of knowledge about moral,ego and arrogance is biggest issue inside you , otherwise you would comprehend that.

No, it's literally very bad English and I cannot parse out what you are saying in regards to respec costs and how that relates to the opening statement. I'm not criticising you for not being a native English speaker, I'm literally saying "I can't understand this, please rewrite it in a way that makes sense so I can address it". 

That's what's been called "Quantity>Quality" , you can't let bugs unfixed while rushing forward to open terrible progression, the same mistake was done by Feenix and everyone know how it end up today.

It's either working properly or non working ,you can't just jump on a cliff knowing that the cliff will fall apart.

It's not that simple. You can spend a year fixing all the bugs in the core, in which time no content is released and players leave out of boredom. Players would rather have some bugs and new content than no bugs and no content. That's the reality of it. The length of time players are willing to wait for new content differs player to player, but we assess as a whole the sentiment of the server and how much time is available before we need to release the next round of content. 

In an ideal world, with a team of hundred capable developers, and best-in-practice processes for testing and delivery, infinite money to spend on server infrastructure to host PTR realms for all players, we would be able to release new content regularly and bug free onto bug free servers. Since that isn't a feasible reality, we have to make judgement calls. 

And how much time it took first Guilds to clear it? 1 day..... Everyone witnessed that.

A formidable feat. I know, I was there inside the instance watching, as were the other GMs, making sure everything progressed correctly. They were geared and played very well, and that's all there is to it. There's no point arbitrarily ranking up difficulty by increasing damage or health pools above the ability of skill and gear to account for it - doing so would make it hard not only for the top 2 guilds, but make it impossible for everyone else ever. You're minimising the technical proficiency of those guilds. They used well practised strategies, and did everything right. That's all there is to it. 

Making a mistake once is forgivable , but doing the same mistake for second time is plain bad, what is even worse is it all happened after the doxxing of Alexensual , this just set an oil inside the fire and hence why this decision was disaster.

I don't know why you're bringing up Alexensual. He had nothing to do with the decisions around War Effort. It's really confusing when you link unrelated things together. We didn't have a choice, what part of that is confusing you? If we didn't change War Effort it would take forever to complete. This decision was entirely about letting players experience and participate in AQ within a good time.

Nobody ask you to be here 24 hours or force you to be here if you don't want , but when you join in something for free or paid then you also bring responsibility and consequences about that

Yes, and in the overwhelming part, the staff are unceasingly professional and dedicated. So what if the occasional forum response is terse. You need to set the standards you expect according to the UoD. 

If you can't do properly what you are assigned to it , then let someone else do it who willing to do better than you.

You sound like that idiot who DDoSed the server and threatened to keep it up until leadership was handed over which was never going to happen. Anyone is welcome to apply for a position with staff. Not many people do, because it's a job - and many that do, don't stay with it long - because it's a job. I didn't see your GM application in GM applications, Duki.

Give me any project where community tend to advertise instead the project itself!?!

The success of most projects is determined by word of mouth, not by advertisement. This is why there are so many concerted efforts by vested interests seeking to undermine different projects. This is why Indi pushed so hard to create the impression of failure on Zeth'kur which ultimately lead to Zeth'kur dying. It's not about server advertisement, it's about word of mouth spread by the player base. 

We even have screenshot, blog post, and video of the day activities to promote the server. But when it comes down to it, players dont play because they saw an advert, they play because they heard about it from someone else. Do you know where I heard about Elysium from? A youTube streamer on Kronos II who got me back into WoW there. This was the first time I'd ever heard about Nostarius or Elysium or Kronos, despite all their advertising.

Word of mouth is how you reach people. Where were the ads for Felmyst, Duki? And yet they had how many players on launch? We advertise when there's something to advertise, but it's up to the players to spread awareness. No amount of ads is going to do that.

27 minutes ago, taladril said:

I apologise. 

Honestly, if it weren't so much work to do, I'd absolutely recommend opening transfers from Elysium to Anathema. Maybe even offer some sort of transfer bonus provided the account remains active on that server for a period of time. 

The problem is that it IS a lot of work, and there are precious few man hours available to do that kind of work, nor to deal with the interruption to other important work that needs to be done. 

Still, I don't see things as grim, and transfers would only be a temporary shot in the arm. 

Too many words in this thread but there only one way to rise Anathema populaton - huge queue to Elysium )

8 hours ago, Stodola said:

I want to see you pull 4-6 hours a day, every day, doing nothing but answering tickets, trawling through transaction logs, investigating gold transfers, monitoring BGs and barely having a spare minute for yourself. These guys pull around 24-28 hours a week

I've been pulling 15 hour a day when I grinded rank :P I contributed this way to help show a server as a place for dedicated hardcore vanilla players. Anyway I get it... all that control needed... it takes time to run an oppressive, controlled environment, with 800 people idling in capital cities. 

P.S Meeeerge it already. Everyone knows its the only way to save this brand by having one community that don't fight each other yet you still insist on showing your PhD on bullshit. 

How to save Anathema?  By taking your squabble behind the swings during recess to settle it like boys.  Then letting the rest of the community have a civil and mature discussion.

7 hours ago, Stodola said:

What is it with you and strawman arguments. I never asked for obedience or claimed to be anyone's saviour.

Doctors are Doctors because they want to be, and because they understand the need. Do you disrespect them? Police are police because they want to be. Lawyers are lawyers because they want to be. Everyone takes on the role they choose because they choose to - that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect them. Do you flip off veterans too, because they chose to server their country?

This is hyperbole, I'm not insinuating in any way that being a CM or GM or team lead or anything else is anywhere worthy of the level of appreciation and respect those jobs are, but they are worthy of some respect and appreciation. Nor is it an obligation or expectation, I didn't become a GM to be respected, but I don't appreciate seeing you show such disrespect to others who are working hard to meet the needs of the server without any other kind of reward.

You are comparing 2 irrelevant things, Doctors with Games , first of all for Doctors it depend lives on them, for Police and Veteran it depend the nation on them.

Working on an Illegal project which is being created by someone else is not even close to the same thing as you just mentioned, you basically contribute the opposite of what you said.

Fine i will respect that if you only been working inside Blizzard and doing something for community there , bringing the real legacy there, not a GM inside a private server.

The only thing we can respect you is for destroying Anathema right now , because that's the only remains of what Nostalrius gave you and you even refuse to do single advertisements in order to bring it alive as "former staff".

If it was not Nostalrius giving you the cake,  i remember this project had barely 1k people overall.

It's a similar situation brewing on Elysium PVP now, they can put a cap of say 8k on and inflict queues (most likely at least an hour) on players or they can keep the cap high and hope to address lag, latency, and server instability. Same situation that faced Elysium on launch, where both Ana and Ely were hitting populations of 11k players online concurrently, and this was PRIOR to the DDoS attacks.

You have to deal with reality, not ideal situations. Nothing is ever ideal. Again, you need the mental flexibility to understand this.

Then do the cap , because full server is full , even Blizzard has created cap limits for their server in order to balance more or save their dead and empty servers , doing a cap to 8k in Elysium is also part of saving Anathema and Darrowshire, so either your mental flexibility is causing for you being unable to understand this or you are born by nature like that.

If you see something goes really high while other thing is struggling , then you gotta do something to help the struggling thing, not just sitting there and watching how it gets destroyed hoping for summer end .

Shit talking is the result of competition between servers, it's toxic and negative. I can't speak for Shenna but I hoped that giving everyone a unified vision and having them work together would bring private wow servers out of that morass and into a newer more cohesive and collaborative future. Projects would be reformed and a cross project leadership established that would help direct and grow the whole community. It was not something we could do alone, any one attempting this needs to be willing to work with other projects and extend olive branches and second chances.

You have to be emotionally mature about things like this. If you cling to old grudges you'll never get anywhere.

That's the exactly same thing as you said about Kronos , manipulative project, but still as result of competition between servers , toxic and negative.

So if for you Kronos is any different than Crestfall shit talking and PlayTBC disappointing community , then you really need to be emotionally immature about things like this.

Again, you have to work with reality, Duki. You can't magically have your cake and eat it too. If these changes were not made the project would have died very quickly from much worse problems. They were necessary changes and they remain necessary changes. You can cry all you like about how "un-blizlike" it is, but it's far better to have a server with minor changes than no server at all, I would hope you agree.

Unblizzlike is unblizzlike , it is exact thing why people left and leaving , community want Blizzlike project, not someone who will destroy their dream for this game, only because you can't see that this is the problem you've created denying what community wants, is what made Anathema also collapse.

No, it's literally very bad English and I cannot parse out what you are saying in regards to respec costs and how that relates to the opening statement. I'm not criticising you for not being a native English speaker, I'm literally saying "I can't understand this, please rewrite it in a way that makes sense so I can address it". 

That's because you don't have any logical mindset about it , if you at least even tried to think few seconds with 001% IQ , you would realize what's all about "dividing community" for your failed decision in regards to respec cost.

It's not that simple. You can spend a year fixing all the bugs in the core, in which time no content is released and players leave out of boredom. Players would rather have some bugs and new content than no bugs and no content. That's the reality of it. The length of time players are willing to wait for new content differs player to player, but we assess as a whole the sentiment of the server and how much time is available before we need to release the next round of content. 

The same players you talk about is playing in Elysium , not Anathema, you see, the difference between Elysium and Anathema is not "New Contents" but old same "Boredom" you are claiming , it's either you are blind or you need to wake up in order to see that.

Quality is always important , but doesn't mean you should stop working and never give them any content only because you already gave them quality project.

It's much more easier to fix last 1k bugs rather than programming and scripting the whole new content.

Nostalrius could do both at once , never complained, the reason why people enjoyed it was Quality what they bring , not some crappy project you see everyday.

In an ideal world, with a team of hundred capable developers, and best-in-practice processes for testing and delivery, infinite money to spend on server infrastructure to host PTR realms for all players, we would be able to release new content regularly and bug free onto bug free servers. Since that isn't a feasible reality, we have to make judgement calls. 

First of all , you didn't even release this , you adopted the server together with the population , server which was worked on over 6+ years in order to reach this quality.

Nobody said you should do it in 1 day , but when you have already finished cake that require few more fixes , you should not even complain about , but say thanks for those who gave you that cake.

A formidable feat. I know, I was there inside the instance watching, as were the other GMs, making sure everything progressed correctly. They were geared and played very well, and that's all there is to it. There's no point arbitrarily ranking up difficulty by increasing damage or health pools above the ability of skill and gear to account for it - doing so would make it hard not only for the top 2 guilds, but make it impossible for everyone else ever. You're minimising the technical proficiency of those guilds. They used well practised strategies, and did everything right. That's all there is to it. 

I am not questioning their skills , but knowing that they will do that in 1 single day and clear the whole content is terrible and clear sign that need to be tuned a bit to prevent them from leaving too early, nor i am telling you to make it impossible to kill , just to tune it depend on the standard which will cause people give some efforts in order to get there, which will keep people busy trying to get there, not someone who will clear it in 1 day.

I don't know why you're bringing up Alexensual. He had nothing to do with the decisions around War Effort. It's really confusing when you link unrelated things together. We didn't have a choice, what part of that is confusing you? If we didn't change War Effort it would take forever to complete. This decision was entirely about letting players experience and participate in AQ within a good time.

Your ignorance made you turn blind eye on the current issue , which you are still blind even today as everyone can see.

Having a choice or doing any decision after someone who was a real issue for this project during that period , telling and doxxing to everyone about your second fail decision made, is beyond fail and ignorance of what is happening in real world. This clearly shows how irresponsible and immature you are in regards to doing your job.

Yes, and in the overwhelming part, the staff are unceasingly professional and dedicated. So what if the occasional forum response is terse. You need to set the standards you expect according to the UoD. 

That's the same as with behavior either , not just giving excuses "i do this for free and you can't expect me to act as professional" , you either do it or not , which you personally didn't do in professional matter.

You sound like that idiot who DDoSed the server and threatened to keep it up until leadership was handed over which was never going to happen. Anyone is welcome to apply for a position with staff. Not many people do, because it's a job - and many that do, don't stay with it long - because it's a job. I didn't see your GM application in GM applications, Duki.

Yea sure , there can be easy 10000 applications , are you going to "accept them" or you will bring another excuse "the team is too big for this" . Right, it's not a first time to read such excuse.

And then you complain for lack of application and lack of work done because you are unable to do it.

The success of most projects is determined by word of mouth, not by advertisement. This is why there are so many concerted efforts by vested interests seeking to undermine different projects. This is why Indi pushed so hard to create the impression of failure on Zeth'kur which ultimately lead to Zeth'kur dying. It's not about server advertisement, it's about word of mouth spread by the player base. 

Partially it is truth that mouth spread helps ,but not at all , Advertisement is where this project failed , decisions made and unprofessional staff like you is part of the collapse, Zeth'Kur had over 6k population in which collapsed down to 600 people because of that.

Telling that failure was because it was a merge is showing just how blind you are.

We even have screenshot, blog post, and video of the day activities to promote the server. But when it comes down to it, players dont play because they saw an advert, they play because they heard about it from someone else. Do you know where I heard about Elysium from? A youTube streamer on Kronos II who got me back into WoW there. This was the first time I'd ever heard about Nostarius or Elysium or Kronos, despite all their advertising.

You just back to my point once again , you expect mouth talker community to advertise you in which just shows how lack the advertisement is and how much it needs for this project.

Nostalrius didn't wait for people to advertise, they simple done the advertisements everywhere : Youtube,New Pappers,Gaming websites,Facebook,Twitter,Reddit.

Where is Elysium today with their Advertisement? Few poor Videos on Youtube and Twitter, afraid to even come and face with community in wowservers reddit , only because the lack of management shows how much they are "afraid" to do it.

If you are responsible for something , then you should be good in promotions , if you are not good then it will collapse. Simple as that.

Word of mouth is how you reach people. Where were the ads for Felmyst, Duki? And yet they had how many players on launch? We advertise when there's something to advertise, but it's up to the players to spread awareness. No amount of ads is going to do that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/search?q=felmyst&restrict_sr=on

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=felmyst&oq=felmyst&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i131k1j0l3.14961.19430.0.19845.12.10.0.0.0.0.1021.2175.0j2j1j5-1j0j1.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..7.5.2132.0..46j0i13k1j0i13i46k1j46i13k1j0i10k1j0i46k1.x6SbtGIrN9I

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/252692-new-world-warcraft-unofficial-felmyst-server-takes-players-back-burning-crusade

Told you already , you are plain wrong and you live in denial and ignorance.

/Kind regards Killerduki

On 7/27/2017 at 1:14 AM, Stodola said:

They have to use VPNs just to play at all - a privilege they do not take  lightly. They support the community and donate toward the upkeep of the servers just as much as the rest of the world so they have a right to play here and not be treated like second class citizens. 

and never gonna work unless the china guilds up and quit Anathema.

No duh, which is why I included that in my statement. Chinese is more than 50% of Anathema at any given moment. If they quit the server.  The Staff will have to do something.  I love how you said, "They support the community and donate toward the upkeep of the servers." Yeah, selling gold will do that, and just to reiterate, if the Chinese leave Anathema. It's over, but will that happen? Not if there's money to be made.

For instance, if we talk about allowing transfers one way from Elysium PvP to Anathema

You're right. It's a stupid idea. Who the fuck would ever wanna transfer to a Chinese dominated server?? I'll prob just stick with Elysium casually.  Anathema is done, and there's nothing they can do to save this server except make transfers available, and anyone else trying to suggest otherwise, you're in complete denial. 

They also dodged a bullet with Felmyst not launching.  Like, I couldn't even picture the server status if Felmyst were up right now. Oh, but guess what. Where did all those felmyst people go? Warmane, and the Elysium server. How many came to Anathema. Well, according to the numbers, we lost even more.  Oh well.

Just allow transfers from Anathema to Elysium, removing items from AQ patch and so on.

Saving Anathema as a standalone realm was imposible from the start.

8 hours ago, Stodola said:

Word of mouth is how you reach people. Where were the ads for Felmyst, Duki?

Look, I don't agree with Duki because he's fucking retarded and has his own agenda, but there were a shit load of ads regarding Felmyst, and having 15k+ In a queue was a result of that.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-07-18-new-world-of-warcraft-fan-server-recreates-the-burning-crusade-as-it-was-a-decade-ago

http://kotaku.com/new-world-of-warcraft-fan-server-takes-players-back-to-1796551541

http://massivelyop.com/2017/06/28/new-world-of-warcraft-emulator-project-takes-players-back-to-the-burning-crusade-era/

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/world-of-warcraft-burning-crusade-legacy-server-go/1100-6451888/

Like I stated before they got EXTREMELY lucky the server died within hours.  I loved reading the Elysium discord chat with gm's.  They were prob sweating bullets. 

Who of the players posting here would accept a transfer from Anathema to Elysium with an item downgrade/removal of AQ items?

I would. Just wish to check for the general opinion-

5 minutes ago, Dralek said:

Who of the players posting here would accept a transfer from Anathema to Elysium with an item downgrade/removal of AQ items?

no ty

26 minutes ago, Pest said:

Look, I don't agree with Duki because he's fucking retarded

And then Stodola calling me Toxic....

This is just proving my point why he is plain wrong and hence ignorant.

/Kind regards Killerduki

14 minutes ago, Dralek said:

I am 2 items away from BIS AQ40 as a tank and I would gladly do this.

FYI, the major gold sellers are American, not Chinese. There are Chinese good sellers, yes, but it's the Americans that are the worst offenders. They use VPNs as well btw.

Please make sure when you're quoting that you correctly attribute.