HansCakeStealer

Another AV lose fest

39 posts in this topic

If you're going to let Horde continue to bend the rules in AV, and not fix any of the mechanics for Alliance riding South for example the millions of NPCs then every mindless pug on the horde side will continue to win with little effort, while Alliance are butchered before they can even reach IBGY.  Shouldn't require Alliance premades every time to win while Horde easily surpass a massive chunk of Alliance defense.  It completely demoralizes Alliance to the point few even try anymore except to kill Galv

Sat in queue for almost an hour before giving up on it. While you complain about an exploit in an already broken map; we don't even get matches on Anathema. I wish they'd cross realm our queues with darrow.

I won yesterday 17 of 21 games on alliance side, seems its your fault that you loose HansCakeStealer

10 hours ago, HansCakeStealer said:

It completely demoralizes Alliance to the point few even try anymore except to kill Galv

I sorta agree with this part. But to me it's not a map/server/backdoor problem. It's a player problem. Typical Alliance AV: 10 on defense. 10 on offense. The rest doing whatever. "We can't win! Fix backdoor! Buhuuu". We can't win if we ain't trying.

thing is u only need 3-4 mages on ib gy to wipe all the ally attack, while the same thing doesnt apply to ally defense. Also if the ally would act as horde does and defend each game we would only have 10 hours AVs. Honestly, it is more horde fault, they are just lucky the alliance prefers to lose fast and get 300 rep rather than drag everyone in a 3 hours av.

But yea they should fix the backdoor so maybe horde would stop defending and the ally would win more even in pugs.

You can get exalted with AV in a weekend just by losing, getting reputation on this server is extremely easily

14 hours ago, Vollfos said:

I won yesterday 17 of 21 games on alliance side, seems its your fault that you loose HansCakeStealer

No you didn't not in a pug

5 hours ago, Warlogy said:

You can get exalted with AV in a weekend just by losing, getting reputation on this server is extremely easily

This has nothing to do with anything

7 hours ago, lucyfer said:

thing is u only need 3-4 mages on ib gy to wipe all the ally attack, while the same thing doesnt apply to ally defense. Also if the ally would act as horde does and defend each game we would only have 10 hours AVs. Honestly, it is more horde fault, they are just lucky the alliance prefers to lose fast and get 300 rep rather than drag everyone in a 3 hours av.

But yea they should fix the backdoor so maybe horde would stop defending and the ally would win more even in pugs.

Exactly its so easy for horde to wipe Alliance riding between IBT and TP that unless you have a large group few will survive going South.  If you're horde you have 1 tower to pass then your home free to SPGY that's bullshit.

Ally are full terribad if you think AV is skewed towards horde. 1 mage with 1 healer can hold the BD forever. You can have ~5 people at IB slowing the horde raid for archers to kill em, Horde goes full offense with like 2-3 ppl defense and you get shocked when your offense that is half the size has issues.

During retail before anyone knew about the backdoor, that bridge was a nightmare. I've seen a few backdoor attempts foiled by a few defenders, just use your brain.

2 hours ago, Haestingas said:

Ally are full terribad if you think AV is skewed towards horde. 1 mage with 1 healer can hold the BD forever. You can have ~5 people at IB slowing the horde raid for archers to kill em, Horde goes full offense with like 2-3 ppl defense and you get shocked when your offense that is half the size has issues.

Not true.  I practically live in AV and I personally like defending bases and graveyards.  I know from experience that it takes a lot more than 1 mage and a healer to hold the back door "forever."   

Horde actively go for the win more than alliance because it's so much easier for them to win. They also don't NEED 30+ people with geared tanks and healers on 100% mounts (sometimes healers sacrificing themselves to heal the lead tanks if horde is defending) to get to the alliance's base thanks to the back door which pretty much skips nearly all of alliance's elites.

Problem boils down to people who no longer care about rank/honor deliberately griev, er, "defending", in matches so they won't end and others cannot progress. Since everything is built around the end of a match, simply stalling it screws everyone over. A time limit of some kind would help everyone, but GL getting this staff to care. They do plenty of unblizlike things, just nothing that helps us. We need a time limit to force matches to close, so they can't be dragged out for 10 hours because a group of pricks turtled up and maxed out the guards. This is the easiest and most obvious solution.

i dont see anything positive , why there should be a timelitmit. grind your way throught AV or let it be. noone forces you to play it  :) 

i played again today about 20 games and i lost only 3 games. just make your own premade. even as alliance you can easy win. i got my alt in 2 days now from friendly to exalted.
just by making a premade. you will find always geared tanks and some healers. 

9 minutes ago, Vollfos said:

i played again today about 20 games and i lost only 3 games. just make your own premade. even as alliance you can easy win. i got my alt in 2 days now from friendly to exalted.
just by making a premade. you will find always geared tanks and some healers. 

If I'm reading this right you are saying you lost 3 of 20 games, then you mention EVEN as Alliance you can easy win.  Basically you made my point that horde are dominating AV I understand you play horde so your biased as I would be too, but lets not kid ourselves you face one hurdle as Horde and you are inside the Alliance base.

Horde are better in pvp in general, its more noticeable because there more players.

ROFL crying about alliance in AV when the map is heavily skewed in their favor. Get gud.

Yar, if they closed the backdoor Alliance should win 90% of the games. Which they wouldn't. And that would be really embarrassing. So good thing we at least got something to blame it on now.

6 hours ago, HansCakeStealer said:

If I'm reading this right you are saying you lost 3 of 20 games, then you mention EVEN as Alliance you can easy win.  Basically you made my point that horde are dominating AV I understand you play horde so your biased as I would be too, but lets not kid ourselves you face one hurdle as Horde and you are inside the Alliance base.

No i play alliance, and i won now 80% of all AV this week. i play on Elysium. you just have to organize your group , you will be always faster if both do the same tactic (the most importan part: we used a fullt2 tank + 2 healer , and tanked all 4 adds off outside and rest goes in. we had yesterday 10 games below 8 minutes. horde cant tank outside 4 adds because if there is only 1 enemy to defend you get fucked hard as horde.

В 13.10.2017 в 08:54, Vollfos сказал:

without premade? no way. lier

but everybody has the possiblity to make a premade sooo, where is the point of not doing it ? 

the topic was, its easier for horde getting wins because of the mapdesign, and i say thats not true , if you are organized its easier for alliance to win if you manage to get through their base.

25 minutes ago, Vollfos said:

the topic was, its easier for horde getting wins because of the mapdesign, and i say thats not true , if you are organized its easier for alliance to win if you manage to get through their base.

Players also cry about the "shortcut" which actually takes longer than going across the bridge. People whine regardless if they're right or not.

Obviously the Devs are fine with the backdoor entrance that's fine it's obviously not what Blizzard intended or they would of had no reason to even make the bridge entrance.  But if your going to allow a large chunk of defenses to be skipped by one faction then do the same for Alliance either remove land mines all together which would make life better for both factions or remove the two abominations and the 80000 NPCs that patrol in the small bottleneck near IBGY..