DarknessCalls

This is not the best way for Elysium to improve its reputation ....

How could you possibly think that phishing data with a botnet would somehow win back those who were disenfranchised by what occurred in the past from those at the top?

What an incredibly shady and non-transparent tactic... also a risk of compromising information.

EDIT: If it was not obvious, I am referring to their "character restoration" process.

Edited by DarknessCalls

You have no clue how we are getting the data. If reddit is your resource please come back when you have some concrete data.

4 minutes ago, Jackal said:

You have no clue how we are getting the data. If reddit is your resource please come back when you have some concrete data.

That is not my resource, but I'll try and be civil here -  let's see some transparency from the top regarding this process.

Detail exactly how the information is being taken from the Light's Hope servers and being sent back to Elysium, and why there is no risk of information being compromised. And include these details when selecting the "Restore characters" link, so people know exactly what they are doing when they initiate this process.

I personally have no clue how it works and neither do you. I would like to repeat.. if your source is Reddit or Light's Hope discord then please take that information with a grain of salt.

13 minutes ago, Jackal said:

I personally have no clue how it works and neither do you. I would like to repeat.. if your source is Reddit or Light's Hope discord then please take that information with a grain of salt.

Is there any way for you to get clarification on how the transfer process works so we can have some piece of mind that our character data is safe?

(I'm sure you've seen the various replies on the restoration announcement about how it doesn't work as intended.)

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

I personally have no clue how it works

Hence why I am asking for full transparency from those at the top on how this tool DOES work, something that should have been done from the very beginning, and honestly something that has been very lacking so far, despite their promises to produce more of it (transparency/openess).

Edited by DarknessCalls

2 hours ago, Jackal said:

real useful mate, give this man a cookie

3 hours ago, Jackal said:

Have you ever considered Crogge and Shenna are lying to you and keeping you from what they are really up to? Just like they did with the LH staff who used to work for the EP? 

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

nothing to gain from stealing your account data

Accounts on an active high pop server would be worth some money, don't you think?

2 hours ago, Jackal said:

@Amph They have nothing to gain from stealing your account data and nothing to gain from lying to me.

But HOW are they getting the character from Light's Hope?

7 hours ago, DarknessCalls said:

How could you possibly think that phishing data with a botnet would somehow win back those who were disenfranchised by what occurred in the past from those at the top?

What an incredibly shady and non-transparent tactic... also a risk of compromising information.

EDIT: If it was not obvious, I am referring to their "character restoration" process.

Oh so you do accuse Elysium for something that was stolen from them?

"Sarcasm".

I enjoy how "flocks" walk thru the wind , they just follow the way the wind is.....

Shady is what WK did , stealing Elysium DB , what Ely is doing , no matter what , is their own thing they are owners of.

What is your alternative of that ? Accept and deal with it or go away , no other option.

And yep , Elysium is not doing anything by Force , it's the people choice who decide what they do.

/Kind regards Killerduki

11 minutes ago, killerduki said:

Oh so you do accuse Elysium for something that was stolen from them?

"Sarcasm".

I enjoy how "flocks" walk thru the wind , they just follow the way the wind is.....

Shady is what WK did , stealing Elysium DB , what Ely is doing , no matter what , is their own thing they are owners of.

What is your alternative of that ? Accept and deal with it or go away , no other option.

And yep , Elysium is not doing anything by Force , it's the people choice who decide what they do.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Yes ppl decided ppl doing it but how much of them know what are they doing? Probably accident you have not said it to them.

Its probably ok take back what was stolen. Its not ok take what is not yours - speaking about newly created char at LH. And thats problem. You are speaking about "trust" and at same time built new Elysium era this way.

Alternative was restore older database if you have acces to it. It would gave Elysium more credit and at main Elysium dont need 10k ppl but need ppl who believe at staff. If staff doing worse or same like traitors how we can trust? How long this will run after servers get online? For example: What if any1 new make char with same name what will next one wanna restored but he do it later cuz now is at holiday?

How procces data digging run is not important. Smile to ppl who fear about their data get into third hands. They are at 3rd, 4th etc hands yet. Important is just get char restore back at elysium with real ppl not ghosts.

Same with amnesty for banned gamers. Why they can keep ingame profit (understand youcan not cancel real profit) from thing for what they was banned.

2 minutes ago, GFFT said:

Its probably ok take back what was stolen. Its not ok take what is not yours - speaking about newly created char at LH. And thats problem. You are speaking about "trust" and at same time built new Elysium era this way.

That's like asking to be Fair to those who did Unfair toward you already.

Just deal with it , WK did was wrong and now it's returning back to him as Boomerang ,  the only option for him is to create his own Project from Scratch like Elysium did.

The rest is useless to even debate.

/Kind regards Killerduki

3 minutes ago, killerduki said:

That's like asking to be Fair to those who did Unfair toward you already.

Just deal with it , WK did was wrong and now it's returning back to him as Boomerang ,  the only option for him is to create his own Project from Scratch like Elysium did.

/Kind regards Killerduki

So now you throw boomerang and if it return who will paid it? At main it will paid gamers who gave their trust and time, mainly time, and finance to Elysium.

Simply you said if someone steal something from you you have right to come to his home and take back what was yours and take even more what was not yours. Tell me. Why should ppl support Elysium if staff member like you presented this?

Just now, GFFT said:

So now you throw boomerang and if it return who will paid it? At main it will paid gamers who gave their trust and time, mainly time, and finance to Elysium.

Simply you said if someone steal something from you you have right to come to his home and take back what was yours and take even more what was not yours. Tell me. Why should ppl support Elysium if staff member like you presented this?

You see the double standards here.

You still defend those who Steal , not those who are the owners.

I don't care about Trust or about opinions if something is stolen.

I would care to take it back at any cost, that's why you have Police etc , but if things are both done under the Black and Illegal ways , then they are dealt on the same way.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Defend? I dont defend them. If I disagree with some thing Elysium do now it doesnt mean I bless stealing data and shutting servers down.

You dont care and its problem. You dont care about comunity trust now same like before. And you are not alone. That is reason why the most of ppl will not return at Elysium.

You say there is normal right and another one for time if under the Black and Illegal ways. Without defend what WK done mby he saw it same way. Elysium staff, even current members of Elysium staff trait comunity and staff members who was trying do any vs undertable doing was ignored. Probably he just take your way. So tell me. Why do you have right to do it and they dont have right?

4 minutes ago, GFFT said:

Defend? I dont defend them. If I disagree with some thing Elysium do now it doesnt mean I bless stealing data and shutting servers down.

You dont care and its problem. You dont care about comunity trust now same like before. And you are not alone. That is reason why the most of ppl will not return at Elysium.

You say there is normal right and another one for time if under the Black and Illegal ways. Without defend what WK done mby he saw it same way. Elysium staff, even current members of Elysium staff trait comunity and staff members who was trying do any vs undertable doing was ignored. Probably he just take your way. So tell me. Why do you have right to do it and they dont have right?

That's the Irony , where you still defend those who openly Steal and you say you are "okey with that" unlike the other part where you accuse it of "omg he betray me".

This was not WK project and that's final , he should create his own fresh New Server , not Elysium which was not his own property.

/Kind regards Killerduki

5 minutes ago, killerduki said:

That's the Irony , where you still defend those who openly Steal and you say you are "okey with that" unlike the other part where you accuse it of "omg he betray me".

This was not WK project and that's final , he should create his own fresh New Server , not Elysium which was not his own property.

/Kind regards Killerduki

ctrl+c and ctrl+v is not good way main if u do it at same thread so I simply ignore 1st part

WK has no rights to steal data. But same you dont have right to steal data that are not yours. Take data what you need restore Elysium but what gave you right to take more?

Stop focusing revenge and start thinking what community rly want. Ppl r playing at LH now even if they are thinking about return to Elysium. Why should they return? Do you mean you reason them into return by doint same things what WK done? Ok that one ace vs ace both burned. WK still has agrument about char, gold selling by staff etc. He still hold ace more and you use ur only ace to revenge. Great job but this way Elysium will be lost.

If you want to Elysium live you and not only yout should stop doing same or worse things like WK just to revenge and focus important. Elysium need community trust at staff cuz that is main problem. And if u say: "I dont care about trust" it make things just worse.

No matter how ethical was the WK and other some honest previous Elysium staff members (Pottu, etc.) decision, they did it to save what had been done.

At least in order to respect the Nostalrius inheritance of which Elysium had been the beneficiaries. (Anathema server)

Sometimes the end justifies the means.

8 hours ago, killerduki said:

You see the double standards here.

You still defend those who Steal , not those who are the owners.

I don't care about Trust or about opinions if something is stolen.

I would care to take it back at any cost, that's why you have Police etc , but if things are both done under the Black and Illegal ways , then they are dealt on the same way.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Oh man.  Dukey calling people out for double standards.

Hey Dukey, remember that one time we had this conversation and you tried to place Elysium's flagrant betrayal of their agreement with Nostalrius over the usage of Nost's code/db on higher moral ground than LH pillaging that same code to set up a server that actually tried to adhere to the agreed plan?

You're the conversational equivalent of one of those kids who refuses to acknowledge taking hits when playing with toy guns.  Nobody likes to play cops and robbers with the kid who incorrectly thinks he's bulletproof.

WK didn't steal anything.  He just found a clever way to deny access to the corrupt staff since they had no intent to step down or change their ways.

10 hours ago, killerduki said:

/Kind regards Killerduki

You fucken donkey the Nostalrius core was given to Elysium, they did nothing from scratch =D

18 hours ago, Jackal said:

I personally have no clue how it works

Made my day.

14 hours ago, Jackal said:

@Amph They have nothing to gain from stealing your account data and nothing to gain from lying to me.

3 hours ago, Hurricane2 said:

WK didn't steal anything.  He just found a clever way to deny access to the corrupt staff since they had no intent to step down or change their ways.

Well , now Elysium found a clever way to return back what was theirs . Unlike Theft WK.

12 hours ago, GFFT said:

ctrl+c and ctrl+v is not good way main if u do it at same thread so I simply ignore 1st part

WK has no rights to steal data. But same you dont have right to steal data that are not yours. Take data what you need restore Elysium but what gave you right to take more?

Stop focusing revenge and start thinking what community rly want. Ppl r playing at LH now even if they are thinking about return to Elysium. Why should they return? Do you mean you reason them into return by doint same things what WK done? Ok that one ace vs ace both burned. WK still has agrument about char, gold selling by staff etc. He still hold ace more and you use ur only ace to revenge. Great job but this way Elysium will be lost.

If you want to Elysium live you and not only yout should stop doing same or worse things like WK just to revenge and focus important. Elysium need community trust at staff cuz that is main problem. And if u say: "I dont care about trust" it make things just worse.

Who gives a shit about your corruption delusional brain.

You want free Private Server = Play it or leave it , none of your business, play on any project you like , nobody force you to play here .

What was Elysiums , it belongs to them , the rest is just nonsense to debate even.

/Kind regards Killerduki