Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Fresh Realm Release: Nighthaven PvP

125 posts in this topic

I wonder how many people will play the fresh realm.For me I am willing to give it a go until 60 level cuz I like world PvP and in any fresh realm that's what I will get but for others idk.What do u guys expect?

2 minutes ago, suhail1200 said:

I wonder how many people will play the fresh realm.For me I am willing to give it a go until 60 level cuz I like world PvP and in any fresh realm that's what I will get but for others idk.What do u guys expect?

I think it's gonna be very populated. Probably even more now that Blizz announced official Vanilla is coming. People will be looking to get in some practice, and decide what they'll be rolling on Vanilla retail.

8 minutes ago, Stitches said:

I think it's gonna be very populated. Probably even more now that Blizz announced official Vanilla is coming. People will be looking to get in some practice, and decide what they'll be rolling on Vanilla retail.

Hopefully.1 thing elysium has over LH sv is that LH will disconnect their servers when blizzard vanilla comes out where as ely wont.

I would expect around 3-6k people at launch.

They should definitely make it 2x rates with the new announcement

The reason people come here is to get away from faster rate crap and play just like Blizz intended, so yes it is 1x and will stay 1x

There are other private servers that offer higher rates if that is what you prefer until Blizz launches their own.

Edited by Maderek

"just  like Blizz intended" -- you *do* know they made leveling so toxic and slow not because of an overall plan but because they were still finishing the endgame content and needed to put a false barrier between players and level 60, right?

2x XP, or a launch weekend with an XP boost, would not only draw new players, but it would be the same experience, except without an insane demand on your life.

Edited by vera

2 minutes ago, vera said:

"just  like Blizz intended" -- you *do* know they made leveling so toxic and slow not because of an overall plan but because they were still finishing the endgame content and needed to put a false barrier between players and level 60, right?

2x XP, or a launch weekend with an XP boost, would not only draw new players, but it would be the same experience, except without an insane demand on your life.

Many people play Vanilla to enjoy the journey to 60, even though it is long, it is an adventure with difficulty, and quite frankly, it is people like you that made leveling in retail what it is today (just a joke with no challenge/reward)

But again, this server (and it's predecessor) always move forward to be as Blizz-like as possible for Vanilla and have never done faster rates for the past many years, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

35 minutes ago, vera said:

They should definitely make it 2x rates with the new announcement

1x rates as it's a blizzlike server.

Patches are progressed faster.

1 hour ago, Trommel said:

How is it a blizzlike server when you release content faster?

Could some elysium official reply to this post?

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/57083-fresh-realm-release-nighthaven-pvp/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-450598

Talk about transperancy and communication, but you're ignoring what we're asking.

3 hours ago, orwell said:

How is it a blizzlike server when you release content faster?

Could some elysium official reply to this post?

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/57083-fresh-realm-release-nighthaven-pvp/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-450598

Talk about transperancy and communication, but you're ignoring what we're asking.

The last part of your post seems to me to be quite correct. For some reason, the answers seems to be ignored and avoided..

I really want to believe that they just do not have time to give us a clear statement on those questions. 

5 hours ago, orwell said:

You know they will not change their current progression plan, especially with the announcement of blizzard official legacy servers. A fast TBC progression is where they can attract more players to come to this server because it differentiates them from blizzard classic server. I agree, I want a slower PTE because I enjoy Vanilla more, but clearly the Elysium team focus is on players that want TBC (you know blizzard  won't have TBC for at least 3yrs from now). Business is business!

Edited by LegendaryDestiny

@orwellBlizzard just announced Classic servers this weekend. This means that development is in the works. Some people are speculating "2020" as the release year. Blizzard has never announced something that far into the future. We are speeding up the timeline to match what we think Blizzard's timeline will be. That is the reasoning behind speeding up the timeline.

Let me ask you something; are you going to play on Blizzard's perfect vanilla server?

Nighthaven is going to be a fast-paced progression realm, starting on version 1.2.

Does it mean that I have to use client version 1.2 to play there, not 1.12.1? If so - any ideas where can I get it?

21 minutes ago, QoxDIII said:

Does it mean that I have to use client version 1.2 to play there, not 1.12.1? If so - any ideas where can I get it?

Client 1.12.1

I don't think this has had enough time to get hyped up yet. I doubt a lot of people even know this will go down outside of the ELY/LH scene.

2 hours ago, Jackal said:

@orwellBlizzard just announced Classic servers this weekend. This means that development is in the works. Some people are speculating "2020" as the release year. Blizzard has never announced something that far into the future. We are speeding up the timeline to match what we think Blizzard's timeline will be. That is the reasoning behind speeding up the timeline.

Let me ask you something; are you going to play on Blizzard's perfect vanilla server?

For me Yes Im oging to play there.

Detail about B timeliéne is they will never say straight date if they r not 100% - no less, sure the game will be perfect and prepared at that time. Show me another company what keep date and have no bugged game or atleast small bugs. This detail is one of the things Ill love games from B

1 hour ago, GeoData said:

I don't think this has had enough time to get hyped up yet. I doubt a lot of people even know this will go down outside of the ELY/LH scene.

I don't think it has been hyped sufficiently, especially considering the negative goodwill that Elysium has received in the past weeks. Unfortunately, many people who have heard of it, don't want anything to do with it.

I know the admins are resolute about XP rates, but if the server population struggles, having a 3x XP hype event a week or so into launch would drum up A LOT of new accounts. It just would. Keep an open mind!

Ok guys. So if I understand it correctly, this fresh server will be forced to TBC in a year while new merged one will be forced to TBC on later date, correct?

Do I get this right: I will not be able to play Vanilla indefinitely on nether of them?

Edited by firevoodoo