Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Fresh Realm Release: Nighthaven PvP

125 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Starvoid said:

more servers =  bigger gap between community

Nah, other servers will be getting merged and everyone will roll fresh.

So if I have a toon on the Esylum Server could I transfer it over to the new Nighthaven Server?  or is the Nighthaven server going to be the name of the server that they all merge into? 

All realms will be merged and the realm will be named Stratholme, while a fresh realm, with everybody starting from 1 level, will be named Nighthaven.

Increased progression but with the same raid loot drop rate seems kind of suspect.

why doing only 1 year of Vanilla... there are so many istance and things to do, cant we keep 2 years normally of vanilla... who cares of TBC.. lets do 2 years of vanilla again and please keep the pvp set upgraded not like it was on old Elysium were pvp gear were nerfed... here most of ppl wanna play vanilla and in 1 year its just too short time to enjoy it.

4 hours ago, Ash said:

servers will open at 16:00 GMT+1.

So, does that mean 17:00 GMT?  I guess I should be glad you didn’t use calculus.

Does the start on patch 1.2 mean that I should get 1.2 client or 1.12.1 is ok as well?

Hype IS REAL. The new realm will take its place but I'm afraid the other 3 ( Even Merged ) will die. 

If the new realm does not save the Ely Project, nothing can do it. 

And as a project fan ( even after all  ) I strongly hope that the new realm will be able to keep the project alive.

A little suggestion in addition : Open the new server section and clean the forum from old ( Flaming ) posts :)

How are there people in here talking about "30 people online anathema.." etc?

Do you live in a cave where the only website you can access is this one and you have literally 0 communication besides these forums?

13 hours ago, Ash said:

Fast-paced progression means that it will take far less than one year to progress from versions 1.2 to 1.12.1 (the exact timeline will be published soon).

All characters from the Nighthaven PvP will continue to play on Elysium's TBC realm!

Hey Ash,

I've listened to your talk with Esfand and you sounded great. Mature and sober until the dick joke. I get why you're staying with shenna and crogge, you know them as good people. I personally think they've had enough and they can't do the same mistakes again. They won't have the courage this time. So I believe corruption ended in Elysium.

About the fresh server, I was cheering for this. But when I read your statement I had a sadpandaface. Will it take less than 1 year to progress to naxx? NO WAY DUDE. I wouldn't even bother raiding or pvping. What's the point in going thru 40 man raids and getting to rank 14 if I'm gonna vendor my gear next month? Also you shouldn't insist on TBC so much. Vanilla community is divided on the matter, not everybody wants it. Some of us believe flying mounts ruined everything.

Releasing all vanilla content within 1 year is a big mistake because:

1- Most guilds will be undergeared for the next content. You'll release AQ before most guilds could farm BWL. You'll release naxx before most guilds even stepped into AQ. Only few hardcore guilds will achieve to stay on top of the schedule. Most players and guilds will be demoralized by how far they're left behind and probably quit the server. Only top guilds and leveling n00bs will be left playing.

2- Elysium's philosophy was to be blizzlike, so what's up with the "Let's get to TBC as quick as possible!" mentality? Your team is making an irreversible mistake and this is the last shot they'll have. Please make them consider.

3- Vanilla needs AT LEAST 1.5 or 2 years to progress.

4- If TBC can't wait, launch it seperately instead of ruining our lvl 60 experience.

Expecting to hear from you before I make a 5 man party on November 5th.

Edit:

What else could be better?

1- /r/ElysiumProject still has LH people as moderators. Should be cleaned up. This forum should be cleaned up too. Show some discipline, LH moderates their forum much better than this.

2- Postpone launch to next weekend to build up hype. 2 days is not enough for people to hear it. Let people call friends and form guilds until then. Also your team can better prepare meantime.

3- Make a post about every sysadmin, gm, cm you have. Tell us for how long they've been with the project. Link their reddit accounts and forum accounts.

4- Most importantly, don't do fast-paced progression!

42 minutes ago, Noxm said:

they dont care about community anymore, its seem to be all about ego, revenge and money right now.

We dont even have transparancy about how our login are safe with their restoring tools (no encoded password ?, confirmation?) and quid about the donation ? i hope at least all staff gonna get paid this time and not only two kids.

what do you mean our logins being safe? They have our passwords anyway since they're the ones hosting the server lmao

Its all good,but what to do people like me,who cant restore characters  in your restoration tool because Wrong password or authentication rejected? Maybe someone answer? I JUST WANT TO PLAY.Or adminstration spits on a persons like me?

Edited by Timololo

IM SO FUCKING HYPED. I Love to see that u have no honor system or BG at start But i would need atleast 2 years. I think 1 year is to fast bcs im here for Vanilla not TBC. Pls just make 1.5 year or 2 yrs. Other than that everything looks Nice :)

They said 'far less than one year' - so what we talking about? 9 months? less?

I'm hyped but dont think im going to catch up with all my rl things.

Edit: What orwell said sums it up pretty much.

Edited by Moto

i dont think anyone wants this fast paced thing, so please just change it man to 1.5-2 years

1 hour ago, Moto said:

They said 'far less than one year' - so what we talking about? 9 months? less?

I'm hyped but dont think im going to catch up with all my rl things.

Same here 1 year is too LOW, WE DONT CARE OF TBC; leave NORMAL 2 yeaars vanilla PROJECT so we can enjoy it please. Otherwise im not gonna play that at all, too short time to enjoy everything... and TBC... if ppl so wanted to go TBC they were already on PAYMANE, here ppl are to play Vanilla not TBC come on get into it.

Edited by Osavi

15 hours ago, Maderek said:

Release a detailed statement of intent please describing the steps that were taken to ensure the earlier corruption will not occur again, thanks.

and you while believe them? You know it's not the first time they are caught stealing from the donation money, it's just the first time someone did something serious to stop them. If you deal with the same people, you will get the same result.