Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Fresh Realm Release: Nighthaven PvP

115 posts in this topic

The Elysium team is proud to announce our newest fresh realm: Nighthaven PvP

Nighthaven is going to be a fast-paced progression realm, starting on version 1.2.

Fast-paced progression means that it will take far less than one year to progress from versions 1.2 to 1.12.1 (the exact timeline will be published soon).

Additionally, the realm will be featuring progression through expansion. This means once 1.12.1 is launched, the preparation for a transition to TBC will begin!

• As mentioned above, the initial version will be 1.2 with all that entails.
  • The raids available at launch will be Molten Core and Onyxia's lair.
  • All characters from the Nighthaven PvP will continue to play on Elysium's TBC realm!
  • Battlegrounds will not be available at launch due to patch progress. Until patch 1.5, there were no Battlegrounds available on retail, so players will able to experience World PvP stage of the game in its full glory.
  • Honor System will be disabled before 1.4
  • Experience, gold, and loot gains will be the standard Blizzlike 1x.

Nighthaven will be the first World of Warcraft server in emulation history to begin with fully functioning and accurate raids, dungeons, questing, and scripting.

Whether you are a fan of the Elysium Project or not, we are proud to share this achievement with the community.

We have all come a long way since the early days of emulation, and are excited to see the most authentic fresh realm to date.

The server will be launching this Sunday, November 5th. The servers will open at 16:00 GMT+1.

As for Elysium, Anathema, and Darrowshire; they will all 3 be merged into one server named Stratholme PvP. All the progress of your characters on these realms will be saved. Name priority will be as follows: Anathema > Elysium > Darrowshire. Stratholme will be running on 1.12.1 indefinitely, and will not reset or shut down. At some point will be able to progress to TBC.

That concludes our announcement. Remember that no matter what is thrown at us, nor what we throw at ourself, your progress will always be saved, and you will always have somewhere to play.

Sincerely,
Elysium Staff

With the population on the existing realms being so low, since coming back online, may be too late for Stratholme sadly.  

Release a detailed statement of intent please describing the steps that were taken to ensure the earlier corruption will not occur again, thanks.

spread the community out even more great. sat on Darrowshire with 30 people online..

please merge the servers.

Edited by Elazul

4 minutes ago, Maderek said:

Release a detailed statement of intent please describing the steps that were taken to ensure the earlier corruption will not occur again, thanks.

This would be great and likely help ease a lot of players minds who are considering coming back.

Edited by Pieces

No PvE server? That's not fair to the ones who like the PvE server like me and I'm sure many others. Looks like I'll be looking for another place to play.

That naming prio is BS, it should reflect the way servers were introduced so Anathema > Darrowshire > Elysium. 

Fresh is always enticing and I understand why you guys are doing it, you basically have no choice since Elysium peaked at around only 150-200 players since coming back online.

But unless you guys get your act together and have a plan going forward, along with a full statement on how you won't repeat the same mistakes of the past from those at the top and steps taken to ensure transparency, such a venture will dwindle within a short couple of weeks. I certainly won't be re-rolling and staying unless I have some assurances, others I'm certain will feel the same.

So I will have to remake my guy and do over the 28 levels? This sucks.

Edited by PassionateLearner

2 minutes ago, PassionateLearner said:

Hundreds are inevitably forced to quit their geared 60's and start over - don't be silly. Play wherever the wind blows - just don't trust the other project(s).

4 minutes ago, PassionateLearner said:

It will be much more exciting when you're racing with thousands of people alongside. I have several 60s and can't wait.

5 minutes ago, Reddakh said:

Hundreds are inevitably forced to quit their geared 60's and start over - don't be silly. Play wherever the wind blows - just don't trust the other project(s).

I dont know there are more servers to play. I am happy play here. Guess I have to remake my guy.

really fucking excited and no bg's at beginning ooh yeah brap brap