Rain

TBC Update & Restoring 2017 Characters!

I have literally been checking everyday for an update as well. Could we get any kind of time frame on when we could see this happen? 

7 minutes ago, Berpy said:

I have literally been checking everyday for an update as well. Could we get any kind of time frame on when we could see this happen? 

If you've played on retail you know the "soon" time frame

On 7/12/2018 at 6:50 PM, DarknessCalls said:

Were you playing on Light's Hope realms? It's a different project now after they split late last year.

sooo...chars from lights hope realm i won't get back if i understood this right

SO I love how I use this forum and I have now been unable to get back on my acct. VERY ODD! passwords no longer work. Can not seem to change them. ANYONE else having technical difficulties like that.???             ---------->RESOLVED TY ELYSIUM HAD IT FIXED PRETTY DARN QUICKLY!!!!!!<------------

Edited by bntyhntryonk
PROBLEM resolved

Well i was gonna come back and play. took a break during all that stupid drama but i come back and all my characters are gone, and yall are still debating on weather or not you will let me have them back? Like seriously? Gotta be honest if you don't merge them then i won;t be playing cause i put a lot of work into my main in particular to just have it taken away like that. I mean i honestly might as well just wait for blizzard's classic server even if it takes another 2 years to come out. 

28 minutes ago, Adaren21 said:

Well i was gonna come back and play. took a break during all that stupid drama but i come back and all my characters are gone, and yall are still debating on weather or not you will let me have them back? Like seriously? Gotta be honest if you don't merge them then i won;t be playing cause i put a lot of work into my main in particular to just have it taken away like that. I mean i honestly might as well just wait for blizzard's classic server even if it takes another 2 years to come out. 

They did allow people to play on their characters under the old realms merged into one, no one was interested, so they shut it down.

53 minutes ago, DarknessCalls said:

They did allow people to play on their characters under the old realms merged into one, no one was interested, so they shut it down.

This. Peak server at the time after Nighthaven launch was something like 300 users. Literally unplayable.

2 hours ago, Zancon said:

This. Peak server at the time after Nighthaven launch was something like 300 users. Literally unplayable.

My point still stands. Not going to play if all my stuff was just taken away and won't be given back. 

3 minutes ago, Adaren21 said:

My point still stands. Not going to play if all my stuff was just taken away and won't be given back. 

Well, since they have said restoring characters is in the works, you have no point, just wait for it like the rest of us, Im waiting on 2 60s myself.

The difference is, I just returned and im playing new characters until then.

Hello again, Elysium team!

Just an opinion: I support the previous message that there should probably be an update on the status of character restoration/merge process - the sooner, the better.

One of the possible reasons for Stratholme's extremely low server population was the abscence of any real information/updates when needed, which in turn has effectively dispersed the playerbase. 

So, it would definitely be a good idea to keep in touch with the players who hope to get their old characters back, and to provide some prospect. :)

Thanks in advance!