killerduki

Diremaul Last Boss North (King) Prevent Bug Abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_pjqqzn4Q Watch from 10:00

This is how Hunter easily abuse Boss in Diremaul North.

Suggestion is , make Boss "Evade" when someone stay upside the Wall at the "Ogres" position.

This will prevent Bug Abuses that leads to extremely Damaging Server Economy especially Enchanters.

They can Solo Tribute and Abuse this to Disenchant and make "Tremendous" amount of Shards and Epic Shards that will lead Auction House devaluation and unfair advantage against others.

gordok mastiff detect invisibility on valkyrie serv, so hanter can't skip last pack before boss

Last boss teleports to melee range if kited.

https://report.valkyrie-wow.org/issue/301

Dire maul king is teleporting players to them during combat. This bugs certain aspects of the fight, notably hunters solo-ing the boss.

STATUS

WIP

I opened this debate for this reason and i am not talking without proper researches .

This is issue in many servers Economy overall thanks to this (legal) abuse and cause crush in Auction House Prices on (Enchanting) Large Brilliant Shards / Epic Crystals and Consumes (Mana Pots mainly).

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

more products to buy is actually better than mages farming brd for 50-100g / hour, which causes inflation.

but thats just my opinion.

1 hour ago, flowqz said:

more products to buy is actually better than mages farming brd for 50-100g / hour, which causes inflation.

+1

And where's the "bug abuse" exactly? Just use of game mechanics as far as i can see it.

Apparently hunters have already tried to solo this and they say it is not possible on Elysium ,  I myself have not tried , they might just be bad but I believe they already implemented a fix for this.

Elysium made an unblizzlike change that forcefully teleports you into the king's melee range if you're away from him for too long.

Yeah, un-blizzlike changes are kinda bullshit, but it makes sense, seeing as hunter DM N soloing was causing huge inflation on Nost.

10 hours ago, flowqz said:

What mages are making 100g / hour AoEing stuff in BRD? vendoring drops from the trash mobs does not get you that much gold.

DM N was hotfixed because most of the gold made was through vendoring the items, which is creating gold. Selling things on the AH is not creating gold, just shifting it around between players.

Edited by gotmilk0112

12 hours ago, gotmilk0112 said:

What mages are making 100g / hour AoEing stuff in BRD? vendoring drops from the trash mobs does not get you that much gold.

you got a point there. i was talking about the gold in general, not only by vendoring items. 

Thanks for "fixing" something that wasnt bugged ... Meanwhile mages still happily AoE farming and rogues pickpocketing. I have no idea, why did you do this to prevent ONE class for farming that wasn't even TOP farming method. This is just discrimination of hunters and makes me sad, especially considering it was possible to do this on retail vanilla.

I disagree with all unblizz-like changes, and we've seen many of them. I don't see how you can justify vanilla being blizzlike if you nerf every gold farm in the game just because it's good/easy gold when it was that way in retail on every server for years pre-tbc.

Make it blizzlike or close down your servers cause they ain't blizzlike.

21 hours ago, TTL said:

I disagree with all unblizz-like changes, and we've seen many of them. I don't see how you can justify vanilla being blizzlike if you nerf every gold farm in the game just because it's good/easy gold when it was that way in retail on every server for years pre-tbc.

I agree with this 100%.

On 30.3.2017 at 1:30 AM, TTL said:

the point is, it was a minority that used these farm methods, cause most ppl didnt have a clue. blizzard might have fixed that themselves if it would have gotten this big.

On 3/29/2017 at 7:30 PM, TTL said:

On 3/30/2017 at 5:09 PM, Software said:

I agree with this 100%.

I disagree with your trolling 100%.

Instead of coming up with some clever solution to lower the bounty and the overall farming efficiency from solo tribute runs, they decided to go with a half assed solution without any care for its implications.

Soloing dungeons is a significant aspect of the hunter class in general, and I really enjoy it, not because it's profitable, in most cases it's way more efficient to group up with other people to get things done, but having the option to do it by yourself just by mastering the game mechanics makes me appreciate the hunter class a lot more.

The core issue isn't the gold farm in itself, there are many clever ways to tackle this problem, by going through the most simple non-blizzlike route, by adding some bullshit teleport or encounter reset mechanic, they caused one major negative impact to one of the most characteristic traits of the hunter class in vanilla wow.

On 4/3/2017 at 0:47 PM, Hurricane2 said:

I disagree with your trolling 100%.

Trolling?

I'm against any change that isn't as it was on actual vanilla servers. The only exception is bug fixes in advance. 

Saying to close the server because it's not 100% blizz like is what you said you agree with 100%.  All private servers have some kind of modification that prevents them from being 100% blizz like.  You are saying then that you want all private servers shut down.  That is trolling or your mental capacity is severely lacking.

This is why people should try to do a little research before posting. Hunters haven't been able to efficiently farm DM:N since well before Nostalrius shut down. Maradaun is a much better gold farm at this point.

It's like you are shitposting while being completely serious in some baffling attempt to get attention. 

fuck off mages can farm all kinds of gold an hour but another class can in dungeons and its qq. Besides they fixed this before ti came out anyway do some research.

14 hours ago, Slayde said:

This is why people should try to do a little research before posting. Hunters haven't been able to efficiently farm DM:N since well before Nostalrius shut down. Maradaun is a much better gold farm at this point.

It's like you are shitposting while being completely serious in some baffling attempt to get attention. 

this is why you should read the date the topic was posted

On 05/04/2017 at 9:22 PM, Zarant said:

Soloing dungeons is a significant aspect of the hunter class in general, and I really enjoy it, not because it's profitable, in most cases it's way more efficient to group up with other people to get things done, but having the option to do it by yourself just by mastering the game mechanics makes me appreciate the hunter class a lot more.

The core issue isn't the gold farm in itself, there are many clever ways to tackle this problem, by going through the most simple non-blizzlike route, by adding some bullshit teleport or encounter reset mechanic, they caused one major negative impact to one of the most characteristic traits of the hunter class in vanilla wow.

This sums it up quite well. And it also applies to kiting world bosses (understand the standard ones as well as Anachronos, Teremus, etc.) which is being disabled here for very poor reasons (custom phasing mainly added to prevent lag).

The amount of preparation and dedication put into soloing bosses in dungeons are a core part of the class design. Just like rogues have pick pocketing, lock picking and stealth runs, mages have aoe farming (are you gonna ninja TP to mobs mages trying to solo Scourge Invasion packs if this content ever gets added ???!), warlocks have enslave demons, priests have mind control, etc.

By nerfing these things (even though you fail at preventing major dupe abuses which inflated the economy in a destructive way, which had already been fixed before), you are simply corroding aspects of the classes as they were and should remain, simply because they are the little details that make vanilla different with its flaws and enjoyable.

TLDR : Stop it with the custom gold farming hotfixes nobody wants to see on a so-called blizzlike experience project.