Shenna

Our official response to Nostalrius — Elysium will prevail!

I support this decesion. The part abouth the core is debatable in my eyes, but i can understand the Ely POV. Also by making a new core Ely can cut off all the links with Nostalrius which is great - i don't want them to mess up with us anymore.

So 52% of the contented gambler and the 48% who do not get their account are forgotten? Thank you for fighting for the remaining 48% we need you so much ...

So transferred characters from old nost to new nost will be removed?

Will characters made on Nostalrius server since the December launch be deleted too?

I support this decesion. The part abouth the core is debatable in my eyes, but i can understand the Ely POV. Also by making a new core Ely can cut off all the links with Nostalrius which is great - i don't want them to mess up with us anymore.

Listen guys : 

You wanna be honnest and don't wanna use nost core because it's their property , OK

But the characters on both nost pvp and pve are the PLAYERS PROPERTY , the players created them , leveled them , geared them , those don't belong to Nost , and you don't have any obligation about this

Alright, so if I started on the old PvP(the Nostalrius one), but my character was fresh(i.e not transferred from Nostalrius), does it mean that my character is intact?

Will characters made on Nostalrius server since the December launch be deleted too?

imho you shouldnt drop the Nost-Core instead you should have gave Nost-Team a big F-Word you as all their data and core was provided in free will 

Can an admin confirm what "Nost specific data" means? Is that all transferred characters? Is there some sort of cutoff? Please confirm

I am not sure if this means that I get to keep my rogue, lvl 60 rogue transfered pre launch when it was 43 and i spent a month lvling it up..

You don't have to give up shit. You can totally tell Nost to fuck off, and you should. The code is now yours, as are all accounts/characters transferred. They have no power over you what so ever. Nost has been a bunch of deceptive pricks for a long time now, and you've no reason to honor their "request" to fuck everyone over again.

Will Anathema be able to handle the high server pop like the nost core? 

I'll actually be glad to see the nost guys out of the picture. Right now they are doing nothing but harm.

There was a system message in game that phrased it much better. The only characters that will be deleted are unclaimed Nostalrius characters. If you transferred your character and played here, you're safe. Only people who never transferred, or transferred but never logged in will have their characters deleted.

20 minutes ago, Toini said:

So if I transferred my character from Nostalrius and played since then, I can keep the characters right?

22 minutes ago, mindburst said:

26 minutes ago, Ohhgee said:

soooooooooo do we keep our chars?

Read damit! 

All CLAIMED chars will stay the rest will be removed. So if you did not claim your chars you are out of luck now.