Mulgore

Alexsensual's new video about Elysium.

"a lead dev from another server coming to Elysium is saying that Elysium devs are shit"

uh........no?

Adding more people to a team does not mean that there is a problem with the people already there. A dev team is not a raiding guild where you only need 40 people, and only recruit to replace.

Edited by gotmilk0112

In Unity Lies Strength (Homer, Iliad).

Well, after we finish Vanilla progression here, we would like to move on to a TBC server, at least my guild, so this is a good idea.

We (my Nostalrius raid guild who transferred here) won't play Crestfall Vanilla, but we sure want to play Crestfall TBC or Elysium TBC after we finish Vanilla progression on Anathema. This was discussed on Team Speak last night during Raid downtime.

Crestfall are an unknown quantity at this point, and they need ti prove themselves. We sure won't be playing on a badly scripted TBC realm or one with no Nostalrius-like progression.

So, the ball is in Crestfall's ballpark now. For us, it's AQ time.

Who is this guy?  I must admit I never really watch You Tube vids like this, but he is trying to compare the Elysium/Crestfall partnership with things like the UN and EU.  Weird guy.

I personally would like to have just a TBC server and a Vanilla server separate. In vanilla retail I was a slow noob and never got time to raid before Burning Crusade was out. I personally would like to stay in my little vanilla bubble. If I want to play on Burning Crusade I will go a level a character up on there. We have a year and a half of progression remaining. BC is the furthest thing from my mind at the moment.

Oh, and Alex is a tool.

45 minutes ago, Erjh8765 said:

We (my Nostalrius raid guild who transferred here)

Fucksake, why did that ebola token thing never work for me back when it was in a 'working' state.

A good analysis by Alexensual. We need more critical thinking over what's going on.

Remember that it was a huge committment by Nostalrius when providing Elysium with their data. After 2 months they retracted their support. However, a lot of Nostalrius' staff which transferred to Elysium remained. So what happened? We know for sure Nostalrius' explanation doesn't add up. Could there be money involved and those transferring to Elysium don't want to miss out on it?

I wish I could see Alex's masters in business and engineering. He is just so insightful.

Edited by Tholren

57 minutes ago, Tholren said:

I wish I could see Alex's masters in business and engineering. He is just so insightful.

If you have a masters in business and engineering you aren't making youtube videos out of your dirty bedroom.

This guy is kind of like that awkward friend of yours that started lifting, and became an asshole.

Edited by Helzing

i dont like alex... i never liked him ... i dont like how he interact with his community in general.

but this is his first vid , which i think is positive,  he asked some intresting questions, which i asked me myself too .. so .i hope we get answers!

who even is this trash?

oh wait i saw him once getting owned by someone 7 or 9 lvl lower than him

how could you even watch someone who displayed no knowledge or skill in the game?

reported for wrong forum section

hopefully you will get a ban

32 minutes ago, szuszak said:

reported for wrong forum section

hopefully you will get a ban

This is GD boy, I think posts like these are allowed.

Edited by Helzing

2 hours ago, Grampagreen said:

If you have a masters in business and engineering you aren't making youtube videos out of your dirty bedroom.

Lol, good point.

Had to admit that I'm not a big fan of him but he's good in terms of how much negative sentiment he can take in and still be positive.

8 hours ago, Helzing said:

This is GD boy, I think posts like these are allowed.

what you think is irrelevant child