Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xdhehelol

PVP BG 3 MAN CAP

Recommended Posts

Cya - dont let the door hit you on the way out. 

Ever since Nost launched a small group of PvP players has basically ruined the ability for the vast majority of the player base to pvp and have fun doing it. You argue your entitled to do this, that its "blizz like" blah blah blah. I could explain to you why it isnt, but frankly you dont listen or learn. 

Leave, quit the server. seriously - 100 people who are the "pvp scene" could all leave and the server would be better for it. Wanna know why? because literally 100,000 people quit this server when they got to L60 and went into a BG and discovered that the experience SUCKED. They wanted to PvP, they wanted to actually enjoy vanilla PvP. They couldnt and left.

So flame away, claim its not bliz like, i and any rational member of the playing community who understand how this has all gone down really dont give a flying hoot. 

So cya, i wont miss you. I'll be enjoying PvP for the first time in 3 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, reagan said:

Cya - dont let the door hit you on the way out. 

Ever since Nost launched a small group of PvP players has basically ruined the ability for the vast majority of the player base to pvp and have fun doing it. You argue your entitled to do this, that its "blizz like" blah blah blah. I could explain to you why it isnt, but frankly you dont listen or learn. 

Leave, quit the server. seriously - 100 people who are the "pvp scene" could all leave and the server would be better for it. Wanna know why? because literally 100,000 people quit this server when they got to L60 and went into a BG and discovered that the experience SUCKED. They wanted to PvP, they wanted to actually enjoy vanilla PvP. They couldnt and left.

So flame away, claim its not bliz like, i and any rational member of the playing community who understand how this has all gone down really dont give a flying hoot. 

So cya, i wont miss you. I'll be enjoying PvP for the first time in 3 years.

Is any1 preventing you from making your own team? I started playing with ppl at rank 4. Try it out, it's a lot more enjoyable than being a solo q autist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, prsina said:

Is any1 preventing you from making your own team? I started playing with ppl at rank 4. Try it out, it's a lot more enjoyable than being a solo q autist.

you had a good argument, then you fucked it all up with your last sentence.

 

Tbh it's a change for the good if profanity sticking morons like these two and the guy above me get a detriment from it.

It's better to play on teams where nobody is giving up due to a premade on the other team, those games are never fucking fun at all in the least, and it happens in AB and WSG all the time. Premades are for RBGs, which is for retail.  Thanks for the change Ely.

 

Cya - dont let the door hit you on the way out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This custom change has not been discussed with the community before implementation. Opening post has good reason to be raging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice change, idiots.  Cater to the lowest common denominator of players just like Blizzard does!  Lololol.

P.S. Fix Viscidus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The premade "elitists" will now have to carry pugs, and face another 3mans, not just farm pugs all the time. The trio of players who will have the best teamwork and carries the pugs better will have the most honor! 

Great change! I appreciate it!

The pvp on horde side has now been realy boring. You wair for 15 minutes in q, face a premade lose. Q again face a premade again, and you can have 5-10 games  against the same alliance premade before you actualy face a pug and have competitive game.

The change is great! Stop being snobs and farm boringly all day. Time to show your skill, only real skilled and geared players will get high ranks now.

I m sure most of the community will like this change too, and more players will pvp from now on. Not only rank gear farmers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Running too an instance is too hard, please add donjon finder.

100% mount speed is too slow, please add 310% flying mounts.

Finding a raid group is hard, please add raid finder.

I ruined my reputation on my realm by being a fucking asshole, please add name changes.

Please change the things that make vanilla vanilla, we aren't here for that at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they made changes to wsg adding invisible wall into ally fence you all rankers said nothing. Cuz you dont care about anything just getting your shiny epics, gameplay and world integrity means nothing to you. Now, suffer, b**tches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they should push this change to Elysium immediately and watch that entire PvP system go to shit and have the community turn on them and endlessly flame them.

If you think this is a good change, 99.9% chance that you're a casual no-friend idiot millennial who doesn't PvP, and is only playing vanilla because you're so spoiled by how easy retail WoW has become, that the only thing left for you to demand aside from free purples, participation trophies, and all content being delivered directly to you with minimal effort, is that you shouldn't have to pay for WoW anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sumeht said:

Running too an instance is too hard, please add donjon finder.

100% mount speed is too slow, please add 310% flying mounts.

Finding a raid group is hard, please add raid finder.

I ruined my reputation on my realm by being a fucking asshole, please add name changes.

Please change the things that make vanilla vanilla, we aren't here for that at all.

 

This to the nth degree.  We're playing Vanilla WoW to get away from Blizzard caving to entitled idiots crying and ruining MMOs.  And then you make a change just like Blizzard would make.  Why?  So bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Jeddite said:

But an /xpoff command to revitalize twink guilds is something we just cant have "CUZ MUH BLIZZLIKE"

Lol.  Seriously.

I would like an explanation of WHY they did this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if i read this post correctly, i believe that i can only queue for vanilla wow battlegrounds with 2 friends. this is very upsetting because 3 of my friends and i just started plaaying on this server to do battlegrounds together. i will have to tell one of them to quit the game as we will not be able to queue as friends. could you make an exception or possibly increase the queue limit to 4 users. My friends and I would really like to queue with each other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Toradh said:

Here, you, fuck off. Sick of seeing your profile pic already.

Here it is again, shitbird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, notmecher said:

crestfall cant come soon enough tbh

 

If you honestly think it won't get fucked like the other ones, I've got some bad news buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see there is alot alot of people in this thread that don't actually PvP.  Pugs rarely face premades as it is so all this does give people a reason not to PvP.  Which by the way is bad for everyone.  This will cause longer queues and more afk leeches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate pvp, but I joined premades on Darrowshire horde to help guild members with their ranking. Even a bad druid is nice to have for wsg, right? ;)

The thing is... Most matches were our premade vs pug groups. They were unfair to some degree. But since our premade groups contained noobs like me, it was still not super unfair, they won games, too. Premade groups are not always groups with 10 pro gamers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

things like that can only happen on darrow mahtan, if u manage to lose vs pugs as a full premade you just suck and should change something in your playstyle/improve coordination etc.  Pugs win against premades not even in 5% of the bgs, and im being generous with the %.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2017 at 1:09 AM, Mahtan said:

This custom change has not been discussed with the community before implementation. Opening post has good reason to be raging.

was discussed months ago when they asked the community for suggestions on how improve pvp cuz it sucked. They ended up implementing teh 25 g respec cost, now they are trying another of the suggestions that they got cuz they respec cost reduction wasnt enough. (it surely helped tho).

Btw that's why u didnt like the respec red cost mahtan, you dont pvp at all. Try to see things in perspective pls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×