Sign in to follow this  
Ohhgee

The NOPE Firebloom Massacre - A Short Film

No one cares. I hope some of them were banned too, not for this silly bloom burning, but for the fraudulent chargeback. They shouldn't be allowed to come back even if they wanted to now.

They will not back back now, they are really upset about some stuff, like the realm changing name, you know, some really important issue...

These people act like spoiled kids.

Really hard to take anyone serious who have a reason for quitting: "Name change from Nostalrius PvP to Anathema"...

Edited by Wrathran

Also, let's me resume this video : "We knew way ahead the needed mats for the war effort so we decided to be smart ass and gather everything ahead of time to clear the war effort part fast. But Dev saw this and decide to change the number of mats needed by counting the mats people stockpiled. Now that our devious plan as been fooled by the Dev, we are throwing an tantrum because we are baby. Also, since using our own voice would make it obvious we are whining for nothing, we used a speech synthesis to  replace the whining effect by a annoying one".

Edited by Oudeis

This has got to be some of the lamest shit I've ever seen lmao. I wonder if after making the video he felt a sense of pride, like as if he actually achieved something? Lol.

That narrative is the reason enough to consider <NOPE> sub humans. Anyway quite funny you admit you just nerd raged and still consider it being badass:P Its like taking ur own shit, rub it over your own face and consider it a best camouflage. 

tumblr_o48n1wck1j1udh5n8o1_400.gif

Edited by Morathe

Ok you all hate and bash and trash elysium, but if elysium is so bad why is noone talking about alternatives? Where do we go from here? Sorry guys elysium might be bad but it's still the best. Don't even talk about hellground that is not even half finished!

Edited by Fatorc-Darrowshire

37 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Just a friendly reminder that NOPE was verified to be behind some of the DDoSing a few months ago.

Proof/Source? Link?